As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

Actually I don't have a great knowledge about crypto world but still I'm learning information because if I don't have a great information so I will not be able to be here because without any knowledge I'm nothing so firsts focus on learning then on earning..

In fact, it is always difficult to be a beginner, but it is very interesting! Because, you should strive to get out of this area, and strive for a level of high progress! Always avoid problems and various obstacles, because this will give you a great lesson! Good luck!

It is difficult for a beginner to continue so every feels difficulties at the beginning but than you start enjoying it because it starts to reward you on daily basis

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

When I was a beginner i experienced losses and losses.I didn't achieve success through any of the websites.I was going through through a severe loss of time .But finally i founded this forum "CRYPTOTALK" through my friend .After I joined this forum i started posting replies , I think 30 per day.But these posts were not a scam,they were legit posts.Now through hard work i am earning my first BTC payments.So everyone I want you to do some hard work in this forum.Best of luck.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Yes when I was a beginner I used to face lot of difficulty to write down the comments because I had very low knowledge of cryptocurrency but I have spent a lot of time now and I have learnt a lot of new thing which makes easy for me to write any kind of answer.

You have to look well and ask an expert before investing in any currency. There are a lot of false and deceptive currencies that cause you a great loss.  Or buying a currency that has not been circulating for a long time, it will freeze your money and a great loss as well.  I prefer to invest in high-priced and well-traded currencies.

As a beginner its very difficult out here lack of knowledge about cryptocurrienses. I think firstly we should try to learn and gather some information about cryptotalks. Thanks

Difficulties is like a challenge for me. When i am entered in crypto field, then i start trading on hoo.com. And i buy a mutiple token for earning profit but i face loss. But i never disappointed because we learns through our mistakes. If i am work with patiecce then there is no chance of facing loss.  After that i join this forum with the help of my neighbor and i adopt many skills about trading with the help of this forum. And now i' m making my profit through same token but this time i have knowledge about crypto market and i worked with patience. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

it's has been a rollercoaster right from day zero, 

the Problem I am currently encountering now is that some of my posts are not adding up to the previous ones for like an hour now. I have tried refreshing the whole process over and over again to no avail. 

When I joined cryototalk I had no idea about Crypto currencies, I thought it is easy to earn money here and to become rich but time I realized that nothing comes easy, I may have lost some money at the beginning but by time I have learned to things the right way.

• +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

As a beginner definitely you must face difficulties in one way or another because cryptoworld is deep as a sea which is why we all need to take advantage of this great forum to learn more about Cryptocurrency and it related activities so tht in the future we will be able to handle any pressure that we may come across.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If this question is about the forum, my difficulties were that I was very tired from work and I could not write a lot of posts to finish the mandatory. It took me many days and this was maybe discouraging and made me want to quit, but I'm happy I made it and maby it will be easier now.

We will have difficulties at any point in our life, be it in any sense, and with cryptocurrencies it would not be different because to start you need to learn, and you learn from mistakes, learn by seeking knowledge, learn from people, from everything you can learn . Even if you get discouraged, don't give up because nothing is easy, but with patience and determination we learn and seek to achieve our goals.

Too many times.

In fact, even if you are not a beginner, sometimes you will still stumble.

In me it was almost terrible, because I invested in 2018 letting myself be carried away by the fomo and most cryptocurrencies are no longer worth anything, compared to what they were worth in 2018.

Something that has helped me not to lose more money is not getting carried away by what others say, that is, not buying a cryptocurrency because someone said it was fine, even if you are lazy, do your own deep research and decide for yourself Since I stopped listening to others claiming to be gurus, I have lost almost no money.

Yes i expirience ups and downs. My first cashout was with airdrpop company and i thonk well it really can made money. And then i get overhyped and lose like 100$ because i dont know enough. now i can earn if i got my information

• +5 1

As a beginner, I decided to make an investment in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies early this year. Unfortunately during the big coronavirus dump, my lack of experience led me to sell my opened positions, which was a tremendous mistake, as we all now, Bitcoin recovered after a few months and currently all those positions would have given me nice profits. I luckily learned the lesson now and decided to hold bitcoin for the long term. 

On 30.12.2019 at 18:15, kingsbtc said:

Все мы знаем, как сложно новичку зарабатывать деньги в криптовалюте. Как новичок, сколько раз у вас истекала потеря в криптовалюте и как вы могли контролировать это

У меня не было сложностей при работе с криптовалютами потому что я уже много раз все эти действия делал

Я кстати начинающим тоже помогаю

Yes, a lot, because there is a very much of any rules, and it’s so hard, to remember that’s rules in one moment, also I’m non understand, why some topics have deleted, but in a few days situation will be better, I hope 

The currency market needs experience in dealing with the platform, as well as in knowing good currencies from bad ones and how to profit from them. Experience is gained with time, but you can invest your money and profit from it through several methods, including the investment funds and the new mining currency minex

It is need it, but one thing is has been posting the timer it is just annoying other than that I do understand forums so far nothing wrong with the way this forum is put.

Did not lose anything, but always embarrassed by the moment of missed profit) That I could buy something there and make money out of nothing, but not today)

I am a beginner here with just two weeks of experience. The first problem I faced was with the deletion of my post. Then I realised that this due to the fact that it was not up to the standard. the second problem I feel that even though I have positive reaction for minimum of 20 posts I don't actually get paid for all the post. Third problem I face is with the reaction limit. I have no idea how it exceeds when I just like five post. Do help me with this.

In my opinion the new ones here are actually a little harder to work with.  Because you don't know anything at first but you have to be aware of everything by collecting information from others. Otherwise you can put yourself and others at risk.  This crypto is very difficult.

Yes ,  It's true .  As I am also a beginner in this forum .  So ,  i also face some difficulties as Sometimes I got some topics and I don't know about those topics .  Sometimes  ,  I got warning and i don't know why i got that warning .  But i am learning new things just because of this forum .