As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

I haven't lost it yet, thank God. I'm still trying to earn at least 1 satoshi haha. I hope I will soon be able to work with at least some cryptocurrency.

One thinks it is easy but really at the beginning everything needs work and effort, accountability and discipline. Constantly preparing to learn about the various topics of crypto broadens the landscape in the world of crypto.

At first I was shocked that some graphics were incomprehensible, names, a bunch of numbers, now, having sorted it out and getting used to it, it is not difficult

Hi.  As a beginner I have had a lot of uncertainty but I have heard very good things about yobit and his plans for the future.  Right now I am confident that it will be a good deal.

I am sure that everyone has some difficulties when he started with crypto. For example, i didn't know what crypto I should invest and why. I didn't know about mining and how it works. I wasn't sure about what can I do with exchanges. So, it's okay to have problems with smth when it new to you. You can always ask a question and get answer
PS:pls, like my comment

Of course, it was very difficult for me to understand many terms that were completely new for me, such as blockchain, satochis, wallet, network addresses among other terms that were difficult to understand and took time for me to really understand them.

У всех на пути встречались сложные моменты. В моем случае не было действительно крупных проигрышей и потерь. В таких ситуациях главное не продолжать закупаться на последние деньги в порыве эмоций. Просто надо принять тот факт, что сделка неудачная и вынести ошибки. Это будет лучший выход из ситуации.

Your question is very important
As a beginner, I care a lot from several stages of failure, especially when collecting Bitcoin because it is a difficult currency to collect for its high price. This is why it went to new currencies and also airdrops for a good field.

I have faced losses many times. I have suffered losses many times because I have been investing in currencies with zero circulation and therefore I have been losing my money and I cannot sell these currencies.  Now, I have become more experienced and know how to make a good investment. I advise you to invest in the most 70 currencies traded in the market, even if the profits are few, but it will definitely be better than losing.  Keep learning and experimenting and one day you will become an experienced trader.

When I was a beginner I made a lot of mistakes.
The first is to have no trading strategy.
But my major mistake was to follow fomo too late.

11 hours ago, hatem70 said:

It is necessary to study the topic of cryptocurrencies well before entering into investing your money. Start with a small amount and keep in your mind that you will not always win along the line because the loss is always possible, so your study of the market may be good, but an external circumstance may occur that leads to a sudden drop in the currency price You invest in it. Good luck to everyone

Ну, тут, как говорится, тот, кто не рискует, не знает, выигрывает он или проигрывает. Все зависит от оптимизма и настойчивости, поскольку в этом мире криптовалют есть как прибыли, так и убытки в зависимости от того, проводите ли вы расследование, чтобы не слишком рисковать.

My advice to beginners is to take small steps. never take great risks. I can suggest you to invest by creating a basket after you have fully mastered the event.

When I was a beginner, than I like all faced some difficulties, lost my first money in cryptocurrency and then I just forget about trading and investing and about 2 years just taking part in some airdrops, but nowadays I'm analyze all my previous mistakes and trying to earn from the investments 

It is very difficult to see yourself losing money and that is because of your inexperience. It is a bad thing, but we must learn from our loss. I think I have lost twice and have learned the lesson. It is fun to know where I went wrong.

The best thing you can do is read, read and ask, only then will you have a better view of everything and you will no longer lose money but little by little you will begin to see profits.

On 12/30/2019 at 8:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

As a beginner i got lose one time i am small trader and just start trading now and i got lose in cryptocurrencies i buy small cryptocurrencies and after 5 days the price fall first i fall very sad about it but after some days i learn that always invest in top currencies and i tried again and got good profit from it .

The first thing i did was to try and learn as much as possible, about cryptocurrencies before i made any investment. There is a ton of information available online making this very easy to do.

As a beginner i almost gave up because it wasn't easy at all but as time went by i started getting the hang of it and realised it's just patience once need and knowing the perfect time to accumulate or trade bitcoin. Some people just want to start crypto today and start making money immediately, it doesn't work that way.

Of course, we all know the amount of difficulty that we face in the forum and in raising money through the cryptocurrency world
And also the extent of the sensitivity of this site and the sensitivity of dealing with it, because any mistake will cost us a lot of money
Therefore advice should always be received

On 12/30/2019 at 11:15 AM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

When we start a new activity we can make mistakes or have initial difficulties while we are learning.

It happened to me on one occasion that I was going to make a deposit to one account and by mistake I sent it to another.

Fortunately, the amount was less, but it taught me a great lesson, now every time I make an operation I make sure in several ways that it is being done in the right direction.

Never trust and supervise each activity well and do it if and only if you are one hundred percent sure

As a beginner I had many difficulties, most of the free sites did not pay me, I despaired about it. I was choosing reputable sites and gradually gained more experience, until in the end, I got something stable, little but stable. 

On 12/30/2019 at 5:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

When I was beginner it take 1 week from me to earn first 6 dollars in my crypto career then I lost them the next week 😂 in investment sites and after this I know that all investment sites is scam 

Yes and many the truth, the main one I think was my lack of knowledge of crypto when I started, I started doing trading without having the necessary knowledge and what I did was lose money but today I have learned from that mistakes and those failures have served me well from experience.

On 30/12/2019 at 11:15, kingsbtc said:

Todos sabemos lo difícil que es para un principiante ganar dinero en criptomonedas. Como principiante, ¿cuántas veces ha perdido por vencimiento en moneda criptográfica y cómo puede controlar eso?

The truth is I keep learning but when I started I thought that cryptocurrencies would be easy but seeing everything that is behind and the risk that involves investing in it is not a game because you do not win overnight and also the difficulty it presents It is where to get such cryptos because not all sites pay and you have to have enough experience of the stumbles you had in the past.

In order not to lose our money we should investigate beforehand, I like it before making any investment, a job, investigate a little bit, we should not jump to the first page