As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

sure every beginner in any work field has some experience difficulties issues but when time pass things going much easy that i went throw

I lost money many times. But now I am aware enough and I rarely lose money. My advice to anyone who wants to invest in crypto is to learn much about crypto. Inform your self.

Yes, for example, when I was a beginner in digital currency, I often had trouble identifying which digital currency is valid and which is fraudulent, and I made wrong decisions. But little by little, I increased my knowledge by visiting reputable sites and sources and solved this problem I did.

On 12/30/2019 at 11:15 AM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

It was really difficult for me as at beginner at first, mainly because I wasn't earning anything lol but I think you should 100% read and inform yourself first and for me in this case "working hard" is useless if you don't work smart and know what you're doing. That is what I've learned so far

As a beginner, it's hard to start here without knowledge about crypto, we should try to search and learn about or just read here all the post and comments that will help you. Nice day

I must admit that the more you learn (for me personally) - the harder it gets.

Its like that with everything, but blockchain technology gets really next level the more you dive into the tech stuff.

I am still a beginner in the world of currencies and I search, ask and inquire about everything in this field in order to avoid losses in the future

Yes i expirienced difficulties. So many scum projects in the beggining when you cant differientiate one from another

There is always going to be a stage that must be burned in which you are going to lose a lot of money and you are going to get frustrated, most of them give up at that point. The key to being successful in the world of cryptocurrencies is perseverance, all the mistakes you make will give you enough knowledge to one day be profitable.

i have some problem that hard to solve and over time we will find the answer, It's about their intetion to solve that so we just can help them with discussing here and giving some advice and then we just can hope they can solve it.

totally.  It has been difficult for me to understand many things.  But I have put a lot of effort into it and I know that gratifying things will come.  time and patience.

Yeah,as a beginner in this forum i first faced many difficulties but with time i have understood about crypto and also i follow the terms and conditions accordingly.

Hi certainly, it is quite difficult for a beginner. In my opinion what I have done is stay, neither win nor lose, but if I have had good results as a beginner, I recommend that you read a lot about what you are doing. Successes friend

9 hours ago, Gherkj34k said:

In the beginning, I experienced difficulties with a lack of information, when I was just beginning to be interested in this topic.

This are some of the major problems a beginner may likely face as a new user in the community. Is just for the Beginners to first start by reading carefully the rules and regulations, further go through reviewing other top members post in to gain good experience on how to start, and how to post useful information

I used to be extremely catious about all related to investment now i'am a little more permissive with my earnings, but yes at the beginning it was kind hard to understand all the concepts and learn how to detect a good chance to buy/sell in the market. But don't need to worry about it, the time will be your master and you'll gain experiencie as you start to explore the wonderful world of the digital assets :D.

Digital currencies are a deep sea. Every day, you must learn lessons and benefit from observations in order to gain sufficient experience and knowledge, and this comes with time so that you will be able to make the right decisions at the right time ... 

I honestly have difficulty in understanding some terms since I'm new in this world I tried so hard to research that new term and I must say reading in forums helps me a lot because all the questions in my mind has been answered by reading some posts here. 

Man I have lost a lot before start earning more and be wiser, but its the way life works, you just learn from the mistakes you made and go on trying to make it better.

It is hard for me to do the analysis on my own, as I am a beginner. So I decided to ask advice from experienced traders. Most in crypto r noobs who come from non technical backgrounds driven by emotions and temporary news. When u make a decision, u need to have an algorithm in yr head, better than that of googles.

when I started to trade, I experienced trlko one difficulty - the understanding that I do not understand anything! I didn't even know what satoshi was. I traded only in a pair with the dollar, potos that I understand what the dollar is. now everything has changed, I now understand what the price depends on, which asset is risky and by how much. Therefore, when approaching the torogvli, you need sleep

Yes, it is a bit difficult when you are new to an area as large as the cirtual world and the world of cryptocurrencies, but the important thing is to remain focused on the goals and not stop learning, a great help are these forums that we allows you to interact and learn from others ☺️

First and main rule of the trading, especially for beginners is - operate only with money that you ready to lose. Do not trade with credit money. If you are beginner, be ready... not, BE READY to lose your money, so trade only amount of money that you can lose without problems for you.

First steps in cryptotrading are learning steps, but any lessons have their cost - be ready to pay it.

When your experience will grow then you can increase volume of your orders, but still be ready to lose it.

My big mistakes at begin of trading was trade for big amount of money with unknown coins, and as a result - in first 3 months i had lost 90% of my deposit.

Every new job brings a lot of inexperience and mistakes.That's why the important thing is to always want to learn and learn without getting bored.After a while,terms and graphics that seem very unfamiliar to you will all come easy in your eyes.It is necessary to strive to overcome difficulties.

Like anything in life, when you lack experience you tend to make many mistakes, but they are part of the learning process, so it is normal for beginners to feel that the path is very difficult and that their goal feels very difficult. Far away and more in the world of cryptocurrency where it is not easy to start if you do not have an investment fund and where profits can take a long time to be reflected. so that the path for the beginner is none other than to keep on trying to continue failing and learning until he achieves his goals.