Too many spelling mistakes can leads to deletion of your post? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bruce lee

Too many spelling mistakes can leads to deletion of your post?

Hello I think you asked truth many spelling mistakes  in your post then it might get deleted, so friends, before submit your post read again and correct all the spelling mistake and my advice is you must follow the rules and regulations.

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

On 1/31/2021 at 7:38 AM, Bruce lee said:

I think if you create posts which have low quality, it will affect the count of your useful posts. If you have too much spelling mistakes in your post then it might get deleted, because as i what i have observed, some post that i created have been deleted because of itz low quality. So friends, before you submit a topic read again and correct all the mistakes. 

If you make a spelling mistake, your post will be deleted. If you make a grammatical mistake, your post will be deleted.If you post according to the rules, your questions will not be deleted.

I also agree with you. This forum only pays for useful posts. If there is a spelling mistake in the post, then the post is inappropriate. Sometimes the meaning of the post is not understood due to spelling mistakes. Sometimes the meaning changes completely. So if you want to make a useful post, you can't make a spelling mistake under any circumstances. Before posting, you have to check again and again whether the spelling is wrong or not.

On 1/31/2021 at 6:38 AM, Bruce lee said:

I think if you create posts which have low quality, it will affect the count of your useful posts. If you have too much spelling mistakes in your post then it might get deleted, because as i what i have observed, some post that i created have been deleted because of itz low quality. So friends, before you submit a topic read again and correct all the mistakes. 

Dear @Bruce lee your truely said that to much mistakes taken from many users who are working here in Crypto talk.

To decrease mistakes we use grammar and read grammar for improvement.also we read english news 🗞️ paper and English movie and English news on daily

On 1/31/2021 at 6:00 PM, Sophiya said:

Yes friend if you make too much spelling mistake in your comment then your commt will be deleted from the moderators and you also can get a worning.and there is an another thing that can get your comment deleted that is if you make the comment useless and outside of post .

Thanks dear. You shared your experience here with all of us . As it makes us more aware of our any least mistakes that lead to the deletion of our posts . Actually spelling mistake make our posts of low quality.

An ideal posts should be created with almost no mistakes especially spelling mistakes.

This post is very important.Don't make any mistakes Spelling Mistake can delete your post.Because if you don't understand what you are saying, your post will be deleted.Try to improve your language and post good reviews.

Yes my dear you are absolutely right. If the post will not be full of knowledge, if we make a lot of mistakes in it and will not understand it, then it will be deleted.

On 1/31/2021 at 2:38 AM, Bruce lee said:

Yes of course, you are right, this forum have the rules which is if any post is useless or unuseful contents, are not accepted, so have to create useful meaningful and helpful post, so that our post will not be deleted Everytime and every day.

Yes off course my dear friend. Spelling mistake is a big cause of post deletion Because peoples cannot understand that what is written in post due to spelling mistakes and do not reply you. Then your post is deleted. So we have to avoid from it.

I think this platform has a very good feature that they have given such a policy that if a person does a lot of spelling mistakes or grammatical mistakes, then his post is deleted. 

And if seen, it is also very important because such a man who is like a mistake, of course, he must not have done any reaserch or do not have intresteing knowledge, but he is sitting in a random room with his eyes closed and writing. 

Absolutely I agree with you.too much mistake in term of spelling is another thing that can lead to your post to be deleted in this forum therefore you should always checked your spelling before you submit your work.

Yes, my friend.. That's why everyone should check before posting anything.. A little mistake can ruin a whole work.. So everyone should avoid this.. And hats off to this platform for making such a rule that if a person does a lot of spelling mistakes or grammatical mistakes, then his post is deleted.

I agree with you when a Post or topic has too many spelling errors it will definitely get deleted and it not just because of the spelling error but your message could not be passed on to we here in the forum 

yes dear friend , spelling and grammatical mistakes could lead to delete our posts , we need to be careful when we write our content ,whether about the content itself or about the language that has been used in writing it 

Yes, my friend, when we create a post, we must verify its content before publishing it, especially with regard to spelling errors because it affects us negatively and we will not attract members to read or understand it.

Spelling mistakes cause a lot of problems, as some words in the English language are very close to each other, so if you misspell a word, and it looks like another word, the meaning will be very different. Also, the editor where you write your comment detects automatically spelling mistakes, so if you decide to post your post/comment DESPITE the red lines that the editor is showing you, that means you don't care about whether other people are able to read your comment or no, and this means that you're violating the principles of the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friends, We must not make spelling mistakes in order not to delete our posts, and we must also read the post more than once to verify that there are no errors.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Yes. If anyone doing too much spelling mistake in his or her post. This will be the cause of post deleted. So careful about that. Comments slowly. Check again and again. Then you will not doing any mistakes. Good luck.    

@Bruce leeDear friend, I hope you are all well. Yes, I also had this problem, but one of the experienced people in this forum suggested me to highlight some useful topics that do not distract people, so you must have the necessary answersPosting to this forum without payment will delete the post from your forum and you can also eat at the earning point for this so you should work in this forum very carefully.

So to correct your mistakes you should always keep trying for the best quality useful post.

I wish you all the best and good health.🥰💝

While making a post we should take much care of spelling .Moderater check our every post and if he find too much spelling mistakes in our post than it cpuld be deleted by him and all our work will be of no vein so be careful while making a post.

Yes friends your post are not accepting . Unfortunately , if you are done spelling mistakes it's not good effect on your post .so , dear members I agree with you, when all members write post then read carefully and after this submit your subject.

Nobody wants to read posts containing many mistakes. Even one makes us stuck and wonder why this mistake wasn't edited and corrected. Meanwhile there are some that make posts filled with mistakes that make words have other meaning. I am glad that posts that have very low quality and a lot of mistakes are deleted.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• VPS сервера от 6$Выделеные сервера от 54$Сервера с GPU от 300$с полным списком услуг можно ознакомится на нашем сайтеDEDIONE-Available Serversнаши контакты:TG: https://t.me/Alffi_Solomonsподписывайтесь на наш канал переодически добавляем сервера с большими скидками или совершенно бесплатно.ссылка на канал https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk
    • 🔥 Розыгрыш 5000 рублей 🔥 Дорогие друзья, мы разыгрываем 5000 рублей, вам нужно совершить обмен на любую сумму и оставить отзыв о работе нашего сервиса. После напишите оператору, о том, что вы выполнили все условия и мы внесем вас в список участников! Начинаем розыгрыш уже сегодня, успей принять учатие ❗ Условия розыгрыша очень простые - подробнее на нашем сайте Crypto-Zapravka.  
    • Все равно посещаемость следует увеличивать на этом форуме, чтобы он интересен был довольно обширной аудитории, а не нескольким читателям, которые забежали всего на пару минут.   Нет, так дело не пойдет. Без инвестиций эта площадка зачахнет. Уже и на данный момент это ощущается. Всего лишь несколько человек онлайн ежедневно. Ну разве это показатель?
    • Продажа в одни руки, посмотрите видео перед покупкой, кошелек не мой. Писать в личку или на почту  roksolana19@mail.ru Видео: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cnfDv1gkQVezNlaDinhtXh1-GGBJjFv2/view?usp=sharing Купить: https://satoshidisk.com/pay/CLZ2KJ
    • May Results: Top 3 NordFX Traders' Monthly Profit Approaches $200,000   The brokerage company NordFX has summarized the trading results of its clients for May 2024. The performance of social trading services, PAMM and CopyTrading, as well as the profit earned by the company's IB partners were also evaluated.   - The leading trader for the month is from Western Asia, account No. 1773XXX, with a profit of $86,999. This impressive result was achieved through gold (XAU/USD) transactions. - The second place goes to another trader from Western Asia, account No. 1771XXX, who earned $78,556 not only from gold (XAU/USD) but also from EUR/USD trades. - In third place is a trader from Southeast Asia, account No. 1734XXX, who earned $30,640 in May through transactions involving XAU/USD, EUR/JPY, and USD/JPY.   The following situation has developed in NordFX's passive investment services:   - In the PAMM service showcase, we continue to monitor the activity of the manager under the nickname KennyFXPRO. Their account, KennyFXPRO-The Multi 3000 EA, can be considered a veteran, having been opened in January 2021. Over 1,223 days, it has faced many serious challenges. A critical date was November 15, 2022, when the manager decided to close loss-making positions. The drawdown then was almost 43%, but the account was saved, and the profit now exceeds 100% again.   - In CopyTrading, we have repeatedly highlighted the signal yahmat-forex, which has shown a 353% return over 344 days with a maximum drawdown of 47%. Another signal, NordFXSrilanka, reached a 36% profit over 145 days. Although not as high, it significantly exceeds bank deposit rates. This signal stands out for its maximum drawdown, which has not exceeded 10% throughout its duration. Among startups in CopyTrading, the signal copyfx1 is noteworthy. In 49 days of operation, specifically since April 11, 2024, it has shown a 98% profit with a very moderate drawdown of less than 16%. Despite these impressive achievements, it is important to remind that past results do not guarantee future performance and that trading in financial markets is risky. Therefore, market participants should exercise extreme caution and always adhere to money management principles to avoid losing funds.   Among NordFX IB partners, the TOP-3 is as follows:   - The highest commission of the month, amounting to 22,795 USD, was awarded to a partner from Western Asia, account No. 1645XXX; - The second place was taken by a partner from Southern Asia, account No. 1718XXX, who received 8,362 USD; - Completing the top three is their compatriot, account No. 1682XXX, who earned 8,233 USD in May. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/
    • ⏩ Хорошие новости! Теперь вы можете обменять свою криптовалюту на рубли через Тинькофф cash-in!   Новые направления обмена: Tether TRC20 USDT → Тинькофф cash-in RUB Tether BEP20 USDT → Тинькофф cash-in RUB Tether ERC20 USDT → Тинькофф cash-in RUB Bitcoin BTC → Тинькофф cash-in RUB Ethereum ETH → Тинькофф cash-in RUB   Не упустите возможность выгодно обменять свою криптовалюту!
    • Уважаемые пользователи!На сегодня курсы(по Киеву):Покупка: +2%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10200$)Продажа: -2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9750usdt)Так же делаем выплаты и принимаем евро по SEPA/SEPA Instant, SWIFT, IBAN по очень выгодным тарифамСуществует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеровНапоминаем о перечне наших услуг:-Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные-Перестановка кеша по всему миру(50+ стран)-Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal-Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDTМы находимся на всех известных мониторингах:Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочихВсе заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.bestПо всем прочим вопросам, курсам по регионам - обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Our exchange service Expa24.com offers fast and secure cryptocurrency exchange at favorable rates. We guarantee confidentiality of your data, high speed of transactions and reliability.   Current directions: USDT, BTC, ETH, TRX, MATIC, LTC, DOGE, XRP. As well as cash and many payment systems.   We accept cash in: - Kiev, Moscow, Minsk - EU countries We give out at our office in North Cyprus.   For any questions write to our support on the site or in a telegram manager (link you will find in the header on our site).   Our contacts: Website: https://expa24.com/en Telegram channel: https://t.me/expa24 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/expa24 We are on BestChange: https://www.bestchange.com/expa24-exchanger.html  
    • Дорогие наши клиенты! Предлагаем Вам сделать выгодный "Обмен Сбербанк RUB на ATM QR-код THB", с помощью обменника криптовалют EX.ATM24.PRO. Низкие комиссии, а также Большие резервы.   КОНТАКТЫНаш сайт: EX.ATM24.PROТелеграм: https://t.me/atm24pro
    • Искусственный интеллект и криптовалюты: как AI меняет мир цифровых активов   Искусственный интеллект (AI) и криптовалюты — два передовых направления, которые стремительно развиваются и начинают пересекаться, создавая новые возможности и вызовы для рынка цифровых активов. Эти технологии, каждая по-своему революционная, в сочетании способны изменить финансовый ландшафт и принести существенные изменения в способах управления, торговли и обеспечения безопасности криптовалют!   AI в торговле криптовалютами   Одним из самых очевидных применений AI в мире криптовалют является алгоритмическая торговля. Торговые боты, использующие машинное обучение и искусственный интеллект, могут анализировать огромные объемы данных в реальном времени, выявлять тренды и принимать решения быстрее и точнее, чем человек. Это позволяет трейдерам получать преимущества в высокочастотной торговле (HFT) и минимизировать риски.   AI также помогает в создании прогнозных моделей, которые анализируют исторические данные и внешние факторы, такие как новости и социальные медиа. Эти модели могут предсказывать тенденции развития рынка с высокой степенью точности, что особенно важно в такой волатильной среде, как криптовалютная.   AI для обеспечения безопасности   Безопасность всегда была и остается одной из ключевых проблем в криптовалютной индустрии. AI может значительно повысить уровень безопасности за счет выявления аномальных действий и подозрительных транзакций. Механизмы машинного обучения могут анализировать поведение пользователей и автоматически блокировать подозрительную активность, предотвращая кражи и мошенничество.   Более того, AI может использоваться для улучшения протоколов аутентификации, таких как биометрическая идентификация и многоуровневая проверка. Это делает невозможным для злоумышленников получить доступ к криптовалютным активам без авторизации.   Децентрализованные AI-платформы   Еще одним интересным направлением является создание децентрализованных AI-платформ на основе блокчейна. Эти платформы позволяют пользователям делиться данными и моделями AI, сохраняя при этом контроль над своими данными и защищая их конфиденциальность. Примером может служить проект SingularityNET, который создает рынок для AI, где разработчики могут продавать свои модели, а пользователи — покупать и интегрировать их в свои приложения.   AI и смарт-контракты   Смарт-контракты — одна из ключевых технологий в экосистеме криптовалют. AI может значительно улучшить их функциональность и безопасность. Например, AI может использоваться для автоматического анализа и проверки условий контрактов, выявления потенциальных уязвимостей и обеспечения их выполнения при соблюдении всех условий. Это может минимизировать риски ошибок и мошенничества, повышая доверие к смарт-контрактам и расширяя их применение в различных сферах, от финансов до недвижимости.   Управление криптовалютными портфелями   Еще одно важное применение AI — это управление криптовалютными портфелями. Интеллектуальные системы могут анализировать рынок и предлагать оптимальные стратегии для покупки, продажи и хранения активов. Такие системы могут учитывать множество факторов, включая текущие рыночные условия, новости, социальные тренды и даже макроэкономические показатели, что позволяет инвесторам принимать более обоснованные решения.   Влияние на DeFi (децентрализованные финансы)   AI также начинает играть важную роль в экосистеме децентрализованных финансов (DeFi). DeFi-платформы, использующие AI, могут предоставлять более точные и персонализированные финансовые услуги. Например, AI может улучшить кредитные рейтинги и условия займов, анализируя данные пользователей и предсказывая их платежеспособность с высокой степенью точности. Это способствует развитию финансовой инклюзии и доступности.   Заключение   Сочетание искусственного интеллекта и криптовалют открывает новые горизонты для инноваций и улучшения различных аспектов цифровой экономики. От повышения безопасности и эффективности торговли до улучшения управления портфелями и расширения возможностей децентрализованных финансов — потенциал этих технологий огромен.   Тем не менее, с развитием этих технологий возникают и новые вызовы, такие как этические вопросы использования AI, защита данных и тд. Важно, чтобы разработчики, инвесторы и регуляторы работали совместно для обеспечения безопасного и устойчивого развития этих технологий.   В конечном счете, AI и криптовалюты вместе могут создать более интеллектуальную, эффективную и безопасную финансовую систему, которая будет выгодна как для пользователей, так и для всей мировой экономики в целом. Инновации в этой области продолжают набирать обороты, а мы начинаем осознавать весь их потенциал!