Too many spelling mistakes can leads to deletion of your post? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bruce lee

Too many spelling mistakes can leads to deletion of your post?

On 31/01/2021 at 2:38 AM, Bruce lee said:

I think if you create posts which have low quality, it will affect the count of your useful posts. If you have too much spelling mistakes in your post then it might get deleted, because as i what i have observed, some post that i created have been deleted because of itz low quality. So friends, before you submit a topic read again and correct all the mistakes. 

Thanks for this, I think this applies to comment on peoples post as well. Because I've noticed that some of my comment are being deleted.

Hello my friend.  A good post is definitely not misspelled.  Any post that is misspelled will be deleted.  I advise everyone to verify the authenticity of their posts before participating.  We all have to focus and not make mistakes.  You must read the forum rules and conditions and strictly adhere to them to avoid warning and ban points.  I wish you all the best

• +2 1

Yes if there are several simple spelling mistakes in your post and it may be deleted and there are many posts which are deleted due these spelling mistakes and we should carefully read our post.

I think that if too many spelling errors can lead us to delete our publication, that is why we should always try to fix or fix those errors to accommodate them and that we do not have spelling mistakes and do not delete the publications.

• +2 1

Welcome dear this platform.  Spelling mistakes give a negative impact so that post with too much spelling mistakes. Read comments atleast one then you understand.  If you create good content post then you gain knowledge and experience.  

Yes, if our post violates the rules or if there are spelling mistakes in our post then our post can be deleted. Therefore we should work hard and follow the rules and regulations and publish useful informative and standard posts. 

If they are too clear that if it can happen, the idea is that we all understand the capabilities that we can achieve in this forum, it is mainly writing and writing, as well as in cryptocurrencies but it is important to take into account that for people to understand we have to have a good spelling and thus we can make our publications are valued. 

Thanks for the advice mate, really a member of this forum, you are supposed to always go through your post at least twice before you go ahead to submit your post to the forum. You are always welcome mate, have a nice day.

• +3 1

Yes spellings error makes your post valueless and possibly it hits deleted. So when you write a post read it again and if you find any spellings error , correct it first and then submit the post after that.

• +4 1

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. If there are too many pronunciation mistakes in your post, it may be deleted. Because spelling will be deleted due to incorrect posts and low quality. So friends, read again and correct all the mistakes before you submit any topic.

I think that the issue of quality is very important because it can expose you to deleting your post, receiving warning points, or even being banned, so we must be careful when writing and doing something properly.

• +2 1

It's right.If you make too many spelling and grammar mistake, your post can be deleted. Because the moderators are always checking these.So you should be careful when posting.

Hello everyone, if our comments and publications have many spelling mistakes, we run the risk of having our posts deleted, for this reason we have to be very careful to review our content in detail, so as not to have problems when doing our work.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, my friend, I read that in a section about the forum and in several posts warning new members like me in the forum not to leave spelling mistakes in the reply or topic because they will be deleted because it is a violation of the rules

Yes you are right dear.. sometimes we are in hurry to post comment on topic.. we made some spelling and grammar mistakes.. we need to give proper time to every post for make them useful.. otherwise you just wasting your time dear ..

• +2 1

Certainly, it is necessary that the post that we share contains important ideas and topics in addition to being free of spelling errors and that it is clear, simple and far from complex so that the rest of the members can read and understand it well.

• +1 1

It is not difficult only for you to choose a translation application to avoid spelling errors, collect new and rare information and form it into a text and set the rules and conditions into account, that is, create new topics that comply with the terms and rules of the forum to avoid deleting your topic.

Sure friend because if we have a lot of spelling errors we can have a lot of problems with the publications or we can even be warned friend we have to learn very well.

Salam!

Yes bro your spelling miss should be as minimum as possible. Your comment should make some sense. Your comment  should be relevant to the post .If your comment is not related or relevent to the post or if your comment is against the community standard then cryptotalk may delete your comment 

Yes dear friend if we are making much mistakes during making posts those posts often deleted .So we should avoid spelling mistakes and make clear sentences .

The high quality content doesn't mean that your posts should contain information only, on the contrary, there are many factors that judges the quality of your content such as the spelling and grammatical mistakes, and it is an important factor because even if you  provide us with informative post but it is full of spelling mistakes, we will never understand it, it will make us boring and we will leave it and move to other posts, so spelling mistakes is a big problem that you must pay more attention to it.

Many people complain of how their posts are been deleted without any reason,  well too much spelling errors can actually be one of the reasons why the moderators can delete a post,  because it has no use to let the post stand when it is not useful,  and how can the other members read such a topic that it has too many errors,  and when those types of post got negative rating,  they complain again.  So check your spelling before submitting.  

Yes, my dear friend, making typos will lead to deleting your post and you may be banned from this platform. You must write correctly.

Thank you for this post. This is correct when I read some posts and they have spelling mistakes. I do not understand what is meant by it. So we have to be careful in writing the topic and read it well before publishing so as not to delete it .. Good luck to everyone

Hello friends have a good day I want to tell you that spelling mistakes make useless your post because people cannot understand your post easily so it can be delete because your post create for people but people cannot understand its mean your post is useless