Too many spelling mistakes can leads to deletion of your post? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bruce lee

Too many spelling mistakes can leads to deletion of your post?

Please make sure what you are writing is correct and verified. If we post unusual contents it could be deleted and spelling errors change our content perspective so always check again and again material you are going to post.  

Many of our spelling mistakes are the reason for deleting the post. So we have to master the English language and try to write the correct spelling.And when we upload the post, we will take a good look and then give it so that it is not wrong.

Yes my friend this is a sore truthif you post have too much error such as grammatical your spelling and not informative and good for others who recently joined this platform and want to teach so it is useless to make post because it is regulated by the moderator who is always active and if contain too much errors in them it is deleted by the moderator and it will reduce the number of your useful post so see your post throughlly when you submitted it I hope it will help you👍👍🏽👍🏿👍🏽

Dear first of all well come this forum.you should focus on work and follow the rules of crypto.Then you complete 1st 100 comments and 20 comments daily post.And every comments data are valuable.otherwise you face a problem so carefully work in crypto.no copy paste at cryptoi and every commenku be 100 characters.this forum increase our knowledge and improve confidence level.I wish to you best of luck dear😊

We trust a person, as soon as whenever we tend to be composing remarks within the team we ought to attempt to look at what we should create very carefully before you decide to publish your own publish simply because creating a little error that you simply did not believe may cause something, it is the one which occasionally may lead you to get a caution stage or even help to make your own publish obtain erased.

Yes absolutely if there are too many mistake of speelings and gramers and there is plagirism then your post will be deleted soon after reviewing by the forum so try to be accurate and delever as much s you can with selection of precise and easy words that will be understood by all the members. 

Yes my friend I agree with you. This is big mistake for all of us. Because spelling mistake is change the sentence if our sentence is change then our post is not useful. We always give important Post which gives knowledge to others then we success in this forum.

When your spellings are not correct and your sentence making mistakes are present then the people can't understand your posts and then the posts should be deleted. And moderators delete your post.

Absolutely. This is one of the biggest reason why the posts get deleted. Because spelling mistakes will make our post meaningless and it won't be understood by those reading it. Spelling mistakes are the basics which can make any post useless. 

Dear the step of deleting of post is out of understanding the reason you share on this post that is grammar or spelling mistake but i do not see that type of mistake more because many post that get huge amount of reputation but their spelling does not correct.

That's right, when we make much grammatical errors it can easily leds to deletion of our Post as the post contents are reduced by the errors contained in the post.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

@Angeln20 You are right, spelling mistakes can affect post quality, which may lead to deletion, so we must be more focused when creating our posts.

• +2 2

This is one of the basic reason why some respected members, new users keeps complaining bitterly about the excessive deduction in the number of their useful posts. Inordinate typographical errors also contribute as the contents can not be read by fellow members.

Hello my friend
I think dictation is very important so you must write it accurately because some posts are deleted

Yes of course we should be careful about the spelling and grammar mistakes in our posts because these can be the cause of deletion of our posts and our post also will be useless and meaningless. Therefore we should make the quality posts by using the correct spellings and grammar.

Yes of course if we post unusual contents it could be deleted and spelling mistake change our content perspective so always read out again and again before posting. Your post should be quite related with the topic don't share any waste material. Please make sure what you are writing is correct and verified.

Right you are. We can use grammar correcting software like Grammarly or websites. Because it's very important. If we don't understand your post then what will we reply and you can get negative reputations and also it can be deleted moreover you can get a warning too. Thanks for the post.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Not only can they delete the publication for having bad spelling, they can also give us warning points that can block our account or suspend it for a specific time, so it is advisable to read the publication that we are going to share and correct these spelling errors, already that greatly affect our profile and our growth.

Thanks dear to share with information yes dear i am totally agree with you to write a correct post comments otherwise post will be delete because it is necessary the post which is fully understandable for all write simple post and useful post which knowledge able 

Hello, my friend, I think that the posts with many misspelled words, as well as those with incomprehensible sentences and expressions, are deleted, as well as my friend, besides deleting the post, you can be exposed to a lot of negative evaluations by members and thus warning points are sent to you and the account can also be blocked so try writing Well and focused

• +1 1

Yes, my dear friend, your posts that you submit in this forum may be exposed and may contain spelling errors that may change the meanings of some words and your post may be deleted, so you will be very careful in this regard.

A beautiful topic that is good to bring up and alert beginners to this point. Every post has many spelling mistakes that will lead to its weakness and then delete it. Therefore, I recommend adhering to the rules and paying attention to writing

That’s  true my friend the spelling  mistakes is not the main reason but this mistake is one of that.When a week level  biggenar join in this platform.He  has nervous when his posted post was deleted by the oparetors of this platform for his some mistakes, sometime the mistake is becoming spelling  from usThat will so hurmfull for our each post.When our post have some spelling  mistake, that post will also have some low rating  for that mistake.When have had done much big mistake like grammatical or the spelling mistake then the moderators will delete our mistakefull post from this forum,For this reason  when we post the comment on any topic we should check  our post firstly and then we should post our commemt on any topic.

Edited by Richa999