Too many spelling mistakes can leads to deletion of your post? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bruce lee

Too many spelling mistakes can leads to deletion of your post?

Hello I think you asked truth many spelling mistakes  in your post then it might get deleted, so friends, before submit your post read again and correct all the spelling mistake and my advice is you must follow the rules and regulations.

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

On 1/31/2021 at 7:38 AM, Bruce lee said:

I think if you create posts which have low quality, it will affect the count of your useful posts. If you have too much spelling mistakes in your post then it might get deleted, because as i what i have observed, some post that i created have been deleted because of itz low quality. So friends, before you submit a topic read again and correct all the mistakes. 

If you make a spelling mistake, your post will be deleted. If you make a grammatical mistake, your post will be deleted.If you post according to the rules, your questions will not be deleted.

I also agree with you. This forum only pays for useful posts. If there is a spelling mistake in the post, then the post is inappropriate. Sometimes the meaning of the post is not understood due to spelling mistakes. Sometimes the meaning changes completely. So if you want to make a useful post, you can't make a spelling mistake under any circumstances. Before posting, you have to check again and again whether the spelling is wrong or not.

On 1/31/2021 at 6:38 AM, Bruce lee said:

I think if you create posts which have low quality, it will affect the count of your useful posts. If you have too much spelling mistakes in your post then it might get deleted, because as i what i have observed, some post that i created have been deleted because of itz low quality. So friends, before you submit a topic read again and correct all the mistakes. 

Dear @Bruce lee your truely said that to much mistakes taken from many users who are working here in Crypto talk.

To decrease mistakes we use grammar and read grammar for improvement.also we read english news 🗞️ paper and English movie and English news on daily

On 1/31/2021 at 6:00 PM, Sophiya said:

Yes friend if you make too much spelling mistake in your comment then your commt will be deleted from the moderators and you also can get a worning.and there is an another thing that can get your comment deleted that is if you make the comment useless and outside of post .

Thanks dear. You shared your experience here with all of us . As it makes us more aware of our any least mistakes that lead to the deletion of our posts . Actually spelling mistake make our posts of low quality.

An ideal posts should be created with almost no mistakes especially spelling mistakes.

This post is very important.Don't make any mistakes Spelling Mistake can delete your post.Because if you don't understand what you are saying, your post will be deleted.Try to improve your language and post good reviews.

Yes my dear you are absolutely right. If the post will not be full of knowledge, if we make a lot of mistakes in it and will not understand it, then it will be deleted.

On 1/31/2021 at 2:38 AM, Bruce lee said:

Yes of course, you are right, this forum have the rules which is if any post is useless or unuseful contents, are not accepted, so have to create useful meaningful and helpful post, so that our post will not be deleted Everytime and every day.

Yes off course my dear friend. Spelling mistake is a big cause of post deletion Because peoples cannot understand that what is written in post due to spelling mistakes and do not reply you. Then your post is deleted. So we have to avoid from it.

I think this platform has a very good feature that they have given such a policy that if a person does a lot of spelling mistakes or grammatical mistakes, then his post is deleted. 

And if seen, it is also very important because such a man who is like a mistake, of course, he must not have done any reaserch or do not have intresteing knowledge, but he is sitting in a random room with his eyes closed and writing. 

Absolutely I agree with you.too much mistake in term of spelling is another thing that can lead to your post to be deleted in this forum therefore you should always checked your spelling before you submit your work.

Yes, my friend.. That's why everyone should check before posting anything.. A little mistake can ruin a whole work.. So everyone should avoid this.. And hats off to this platform for making such a rule that if a person does a lot of spelling mistakes or grammatical mistakes, then his post is deleted.

I agree with you when a Post or topic has too many spelling errors it will definitely get deleted and it not just because of the spelling error but your message could not be passed on to we here in the forum 

yes dear friend , spelling and grammatical mistakes could lead to delete our posts , we need to be careful when we write our content ,whether about the content itself or about the language that has been used in writing it 

Yes, my friend, when we create a post, we must verify its content before publishing it, especially with regard to spelling errors because it affects us negatively and we will not attract members to read or understand it.

Spelling mistakes cause a lot of problems, as some words in the English language are very close to each other, so if you misspell a word, and it looks like another word, the meaning will be very different. Also, the editor where you write your comment detects automatically spelling mistakes, so if you decide to post your post/comment DESPITE the red lines that the editor is showing you, that means you don't care about whether other people are able to read your comment or no, and this means that you're violating the principles of the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friends, We must not make spelling mistakes in order not to delete our posts, and we must also read the post more than once to verify that there are no errors.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Yes. If anyone doing too much spelling mistake in his or her post. This will be the cause of post deleted. So careful about that. Comments slowly. Check again and again. Then you will not doing any mistakes. Good luck.    

@Bruce leeDear friend, I hope you are all well. Yes, I also had this problem, but one of the experienced people in this forum suggested me to highlight some useful topics that do not distract people, so you must have the necessary answersPosting to this forum without payment will delete the post from your forum and you can also eat at the earning point for this so you should work in this forum very carefully.

So to correct your mistakes you should always keep trying for the best quality useful post.

I wish you all the best and good health.🥰💝

While making a post we should take much care of spelling .Moderater check our every post and if he find too much spelling mistakes in our post than it cpuld be deleted by him and all our work will be of no vein so be careful while making a post.

Yes friends your post are not accepting . Unfortunately , if you are done spelling mistakes it's not good effect on your post .so , dear members I agree with you, when all members write post then read carefully and after this submit your subject.

Nobody wants to read posts containing many mistakes. Even one makes us stuck and wonder why this mistake wasn't edited and corrected. Meanwhile there are some that make posts filled with mistakes that make words have other meaning. I am glad that posts that have very low quality and a lot of mistakes are deleted.