Too many spelling mistakes can leads to deletion of your post? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bruce lee

Too many spelling mistakes can leads to deletion of your post?

I think if you create posts which have low quality, it will affect the count of your useful posts. If you have too much spelling mistakes in your post then it might get deleted, because as i what i have observed, some post that i created have been deleted because of itz low quality. So friends, before you submit a topic read again and correct all the mistakes. 

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 9
  • +2 4
  • +3 7
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

Dear friend, of course every post is very important.  So make a useful post by keeping the spelling seriously.  Poor and useless posts in the forum are removed.  So be sure to try to make each post relevant and meaningful and constructive.  Which is acceptable and useful to all.

• Useful or interesting 2

that is true some of other topics here deleted because of that simple mistakes making sure that our spelling and grammar in is correct is one only key to be successful here and take some research first and choose more useful and informative ideas and knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 2

Yes, many small mistakes causes the big problems and if your post having too many little  spelling mistakes then your post will be deleted and you should be careful writing the post of spelling mistakes. After writing any post then you should read out this post. In this way you can save from such mistakes. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Welcome my friend. Yes, it is true. All your posts should be clear, without errors, and relevant, useful, in order to gain the support and admiration of others.

• +4 1

hello everyone 
 you are right here i also saw many people on this forum that make many spelling  mistake its not good for their work and also not good for reader they may miss lead us so be careful while typing you comment here hope you all people will care about this and try to improve your spelling mistake

Yes I am totally agree with you. When I first time in this forum I have did so many spelling mistake in one post and my post has delete after sometime. That's why we all should careful about spelling mistake before making any post. 

• +4 1

When a post is wrong, it is deleted, you will always post correctly. If you don't post anything wrong, if your post is wrong, the moderators will delete that post. Hundreds of posts have been deleted, because those posts were wrong, there was no logic post. If you want to post here, post the spells of the grammar. Post content, then your post will not be deleted.

As many of the members complain that many of their posts get deleted, which is reason only if their posts contain very spelling mistakes. If such a post is too much spelling mistakes then that post gets deleted. If any member wants that none of his posts is deleted, then he should not do the spelling mistakes in his post and then useless posts.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yess it's much important to read the topic carefully and have complete understanding and then make a relevant and constructive post without doing much spelling mistakes. If there are too much spelling mistakes in the post it will be considered useless and will lead to post deletion. To avoid that everyone should be careful while creating a post.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Dear, welcome.  You must post correctly when posting.  You don't misspell.  Your comment will be deleted if more than one spelling mistake.  And you won’t get any money for it.  Spelling mistakes change the meaning of your comments.  Be careful when posting  Thanks

10 hours ago, Bruce lee said:

I think if you create posts which have low quality, it will affect the count of your useful posts. If you have too much spelling mistakes in your post then it might get deleted, because as i what i have observed, some post that i created have been deleted because of itz low quality. So friends, before you submit a topic read again and correct all the mistakes. 

Yes mate you are right. If we have lot of spelling mistakes in our post than our post will never be considered usefull post by the moderators. And definitely it will be deleted by the moderators. So we should take care and we should work with full concentration and interest.

• +3 1

Yes my dear friend, you are absolutely right, if you comment too fast on this topic, if you mistake faster, then if you post it, it gets deleted at the same time, then you should try not to mistake. You can always submit comments on any topic by following rules this platform daily on this platform. And whenever you create a topic on this platform, Try not to have your mistake in that topic.

• +3 2

Yes friend if you make too much spelling mistake in your comment then your commt will be deleted from the moderators and you also can get a worning.and there is an another thing that can get your comment deleted that is if you make the comment useless and outside of post .

Please make sure what you are writing is correct and verified. If we post unusual contents it could be deleted and spelling errors change our content perspective so always check again and again material you are going to post. 

Yes, because sometimes the presence of a wrong letter in the word makes the phrase meaningless ,, or its meaning may change completely because of that, so it is better to re-read the comment before publishing it to make sure that we did not make any spelling errors ,, and to save our participation from deletion, You are right, my friend.

Of course, because if you don't spell correctly, everyone will have trouble understanding it. And, when posting, grammatical and linguistic errors are responsible for deleting the post. Basically, newcomers make more of these mistakes. Working with this aspect in mind. Thank you.

You said so well my friend.....spelling mistakes give a negative impect so that post with too much spelling mistake can a reason of deleting a posts.....so you should avoid it as much as you can before posting comments we must read it at least one time.

9 hours ago, Bruce lee said:

Ofcourse,Dear @bruce lee i am agree with your point. We should always learn from our mistakes. Because doing the mistake is not bad but repeat it this is really wrong. The biggest reason a post is deleted is because we repeat our mistakes. That's why we should take special care of spelling while creating the post. So after post creating, we should read it again. 🤗

Yes so we should avoid making simple mistakes its very harmful for our account and also for our reputation we lose all of our reputation if we don't avoid making simple mistakes

We must be really careful while typing the spelling while posting comments. Because too much of errors in spelling can lead to deletion of the comment you had posted. Always go through the sentences and if you find any error rectify it. If you have noticed the error after posting then  tap on edit section and correct the spelling.

• +5 1

Yes ofcuorse bro ! Too many spelling mistakes will remove your posts.

You must be serious during the sharing of posts .

If you work hard you will earn more from this site .

So be careful during you making posts .thank you

The most reason for the deleted posts is the mistakes that all users do specially the new user who don't read the rules of the forum and start posting without any respect and they come to blaime the forum that he deleted her posts 

I believe that useful information and good ideas will gain you points and your space to participate more in the forum world. It gives you the development of your mind.

• +5 1

Various blunders factor the enormous issues unless this year's berth wanting too several tiny spelling after that office can be withheld and also you need to be scrupulously written language spectacular wardership consisting of pronunciation. Succeeding piece of writing a bit much position subsequently you should admonish that position. In the one in question way it can save you these errors.