Spelling Mistakes? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Asim808

Spelling Mistakes?

Yes, my dear friend, spelling errors will affect the reputation because some members may give you a negative reputation, and also the forum officials will delete your topic because it contains spelling errors

• +5 1

Dear in general, spelling errors are one of the main reasons for deleting useful posts from them, so we must all check the participation before publishing it in the forum from the spelling errors in the spelling errors somewhat fatal, perhaps one spelling mistake changes the meaning of the participation completely and the other person benefits from it wrongly  And he gets the wrong information so thank you very much.

• +2 1

Hey mate,if you have any misspellings in the backer correct the spelling before posting,i 'm regular here more it is getting good,the spelling is very big problems,i hope you successed,thank you

My friend, I do not expect that spelling mistakes negatively affect us because most of us write misspellings and do not pay attention

The best here in this forum and the most important is the topic containing useful information that affects the reputation

Speeling mistake is a mistake ehich can take wrong means of you post and comments. So we are here and we can make our speeling mistakes correct if we focus on how to make a usefull post.most of time we just ignor our speeling mistake due to time safe on single post. So it good if we check our post before submitte. With this we can find out our mistakes which we made in our post.

Spelling mistakes are one of the biggest mistakes that harm your reputation. When you write a mistake, the meaning of your sentence changes, and the person who reads will not understand what you wrote. 

Therefore, observing grammar rules is one of the most important things that you should avoid falling into.

• +3 1

On 1/30/2021 at 5:55 PM, Asim808 said:

I Have A New Question This Day. If All Of Member Will help You I Will Get My Answer. 

Does Our Spelling  Mistakes In Topic Effect Our Reputation,Reaction Or Having Spelling Mistake In Topic Will Be Deleted.? 

From my own understanding I don't think it affects our post but the main point here is to make a useful post that will benefit other members of the forum because nobody is above mistake but we just have to avoid it against next time.

• +1 1

My dear, spelling mistakes are a very big problem for all of us, so we don't have to make these mistakes because they may make us take a warning point on inappropriate language which is really annoying and we should be careful. 

My friend, if you read the rules, you will find that it is important not to make any misspellings, because it will expose you to receiving a warning point and repeat spelling mistakes will lead to banning you permanently.

Dear friend, one of the rules of this forum is to provide easy-to-understand posts for beginners.  If there are many misspellings, it will be difficult to understand and the administrators will delete the useless post.  Yes my friend.  Spelling mistakes are a fatal mistake that should be avoided.

• +1 1

I think yes, your mistyped sentence can be misleading for the readers. There are many new members who are here and learning from our topics and posts. Whenever there is misspelled words can be mislead for them to understand the actual meaning of our talking here.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

well dear if grammatical error in our posts, it will cause deletion, because this will change the meaning of the post completely and become completely different, and this does not fit the rules of the forum. Therefore, I recommend setting up training courses in English to address such errors and so that we can  From writing distinguished comments and we get a good reputations.

No one pays attention to spelling mistakes. Many posts contain spelling mistakes. We must correct all our mistakes before publishing each post.

Yes, my friend, we must be very careful against spelling mistakes because they cause us problems within the forum and we get positive assessments because of the lack of clarity of the question and this affects us on the account and delete comments as well

• +1 1

On 1/30/2021 at 2:36 PM, EddyDavidson said:

If you have spelling mistakes in your content this give bad expression to the reader. The reader does not take you serious and a complete authority. So remove your spelling mistake as possible as you could. Thanks I hope you'll get it

It is really a bit unpleasant to read and find spelling errors because it makes it more difficult to understand what you want to convey, although many times we have the main idea of what the subject wants to say and that is manageable.

• +1 1

In my view, some people do spelling mistakes often.So you should ignore them or you should point out their mistakes.These are two easy ways

Yes, my friend. Making mistakes in spelling leads to deletion of the comment or post. To avoid this, I suggest that you use Google Translate to correct spelling mistakes

• +3 1

Spelling mistakes can affect the audiences and reactions because if some members do not understand the content of the topic because of these errors, they can give you negative reputations and this affects your payments, so be sure to write the topic correctly and review the words well before publishing them.

I think that a misspelling may affect the topics, and you should understand them. You should pay attention and choose short and understandable words. This is better

Certainly, spelling and grammatical errors will make the post or topic incomprehensible, and therefore unhelpful and random, and this will lead to deleting it, so you must verify that your posts are free of these errors before publishing them.

Hello dear, of course, one of the problems that we may face is spelling errors, and it will pose some problems in transmitting information. Therefore, to increase credibility, I recommend using a translator to make the information more reliable.

Yes, one or two spelling mistakes can be considered as a genuine mistake, but if the mistake persist, then it would cause some trouble with the moderators because it will seems as if you are making the mistakes intentionally not considering how the post is, all you want is just to complete the post, that can lead to banning.

• +1 1

Hello friend, spelling mistakes is a common thing in writing, but we try as much as possible to avoid it so the reader can understand the topic or comment Try to make the topic understandable to all members

I think making a grammar mistakes or spelling errors will change the meaning of the information you posting

So we all should avoid this kind of risks and write our comments slowly and carefully

• +1 1

You are welcome to the cryptotalk platform dear, so don't forget to follow the rules and regulations of the platform, but respond to your question, I think that spelling mistake can even lead you to losing of your posts to mass deletion of posts by the platform moderators, so you most avoid that by all means if you want better outcome.