Spelling Mistakes? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Asim808

Spelling Mistakes?

Yes dear spellings mistake affected our reputations as well as our account because if you do spellings mistake then the readers cannot understand your wording and couldn't read properly. As a result they ignore this and not ready to do comments.

Hello everyone, I believe that if the problem with spelling errors becomes frequent in our posts and comments, we will have a higher probability that our content will be deleted, for this reason we must concentrate on the information we want to express in the forum, to have control of the details.

• Useful or interesting 1

We collect different tokens and sell them when the price goes up. We make good money by investing. We make good money by investing. Everyone likes BTC LTC, ETH when working in crypto currency. BTC is the most popular currency.

Yes dear the spelling mistakes is the big mistake because we cannot introduce the meaning of topic. If the spelling is incorrect then the reaction of people on post is decrease because it not know the theme of topic they just ignored them so reputation is decrease. If you mistakes again and again the your post is deleted so keep away from these things 

I think spelling mistake is a major mistake. Because of spelling mistake we can't understand the topic and can't be benefit from it. As a result we don't give reputation thought the post was important for us. That's why we all should focus on our spelling. 

Yes dear friend you are absolutely right if you do too much spelling mistake  it is very dangerous because this is against the forum rule and this is the forum rule that if you make too much spelling mistake then you are banned by the form so you do not do anything that give you warning point or Ban you.

Well, my friend, in fact, the spelling or grammatical errors in the English language make it difficult for members to understand the topic that is being raised and thus will affect the reactions in addition to that, it will be deleted.

I think that if the topic or comment has a lot of typos, then the content of the comment or topic will change and become incomprehensible and unhelpful, then I think it will be deleted

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, for me, I do not think that a simple spelling error greatly affects the perception of the content, but when this error is serious and clear, it will definitely affect the correct understanding and thus affect the extent of the evaluation of the necessary reputation in your success

You are right my friend this problem is very major problem on this platform because if we will not avoid from this mistake then we wouldn't understand our ideas to other members so we should avoid from this mistakes and for this we can use any dictionary or Google translate. 

My dear friend I want to tell you that when you write the comment or topic you should too check the spellings that is too much message otherwise your topic will be removed so be careful about the spelling mistakes thank you so much

2 hours ago, Mr Pablo said:

Many posts get deleted by simple mistakes like spelling or grammer mistake i think this type of mistakes will also give us warning point so we should avoid making this type of mistakes .

I give you one good suggestions before submitting the comments or topic you should check once time and if you make any mistake than correct it and than post it 

@Mr Pablo Spelling errors damage publications if what you want to say is decontextualized, we may have a spelling error in our publication or comment, although you want everything to be well written, what if it can cause a deletion is that what is understood publishes, clarity in context is important.

Hi everybody, 

I think if you are a new member in the cryptotalk platform, then I advise you to learn how to make post from the old members because if you keep on making spelling, it's might affect your payment in the platform and probably might cause you ban from the cryptotalk, this is my advice for all the new members in the platform. 

Sometimes spelling mistake chages the meaning of the world in this way our post becomes meaningless .Small mistakes that do not change the meanings but put bad impect in the mind of the reader so results in bad reputation.

• +4 1

Dear Friend In my opinion, this is important for writing topics, as there are many readers who ignore posts due to spelling mistakes.Writing that is grammatically correct is preferable to false Readers are drawn to writing that is comfortable for reading This is on the one hand On the other hand I think many misspellings will affect the topic and change its meaning So I suggest that you strive to learn the language as much as possible With my sincere regards 

I think that the main thing that is verified in your posts is the benefit that the members and the forum get, but of course spelling mistakes may affect the rating, especially if you change the meaning of your words, if you are seeking to become a distinguished member, then you must master everything like  Language and writing.

Hello my friend, yes, spelling mistakes can be serious, and we must check the comment or participate in any topic. We must pay attention.

Dear spelling mistake doesn't matter here but we should try to not do spelling mistake as well.If our content is understandable then it is ok spelling mistake doesn't matter here.

My friend, there are many members here who are researching and studying all the topics here

You have to be careful you have to put weighted words here

Follow the rules of the language

Do not mistake any phrase as the meaning will change completely here

I work hard and learn well

And do not give up all the best here

• +1 1

A simple spelling error does not matter, but if there are many spelling errors, this makes the comment incomprehensible and clear, so we have to make the comment clear and understandable to everyone without grammatical errors in it.

dear friend I want to tell you that we should getting away from the miss speld words on this platformwe should working and improve our English on daily basis and we should get need help from the expert people on this platform they are able to guiding us

It is better if your comments do not contain any errors and this will make them perfect comments and you will get a good reputation
However, many members make typographical errors as a result of using the translation, but I think these mistakes do not affect much if they do not change the meaning of the comment.

• +3 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Very important question .. But I don't think I'm spelling mistakes affect the quality of the topic .. In my view, this is secondary .. But the absence of spelling mistakes gives the subject a luster of beauty and idealism.. From my point of view ..