Spelling Mistakes? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Asim808

Spelling Mistakes?

Language errors

Yes, unfortunately, spelling or grammatical mistakes make sense is not concept, so it will be difficult to understand your participation and thus useless, and will not get a positive assessment.
Therefore, you must use these sites to make your posts more useful.

On 1/30/2021 at 10:40 PM, Asim808 said:

Does Our Spelling  Mistakes In Topic Effect Our Reputation,Reaction Or Having Spelling Mistake In Topic Will Be Deleted.?

Even your this question has more than 25 mistakes 😁 ! Starting the words from a capital letter is done only for setting headlines in the normal English writing. Your texts have to meet the global writing standard even to get approved on this Cryptotalk forum otherwise, it is for sure, they will be unfortunately deleted by our moderators. 

Hello my friend. Yes, the spelling error plays an important role within this forum, so you have to be careful when expressing your opinion in order to communicate the correct idea to everyone.

Well, my friend, in fact everyone is misspelled. We must be accurate in writing, but the most important thing is that we must publish meaningful and useful topics for everyone to benefit from. Thank you.

• +3 1

Hello my friend .. We must beware of spelling errors because they affect the topic and its quality, and its meaning may also change ... and it may be deleted if it contains a lot of misspellings ... Good luck ....

Of course, my pal. A big blunder, in my opinion, is a spelling error. We can't grasp the subject and can't profit from it because of a spelling error. As a consequence, despite the fact that the role was critical to us, we do not award credibility. That is why we should all concentrate on our spelling.

Dear friend, you need to avoid the spelling mistakes here on the forum, you grammar should be correct and authentic. Work here diligently and you need to be cautious as this is communication forum, so your communication skills should be good.

Everyone must work hard and purposefully away from dictation errors and any other mistake while writing valuable and useful publications Good luck with success

Incorrect spelling of words is really a challenge, especially here on the forum where we meet different kinds of people, we come and interest by sharing beneficial and knowledgeable content, but i dont think that it affects one's reputation because i understand that when we make mistakes in spelling, its also another way of learning. @Sypher9

Yes my friend like that spelling mistakes can not only impair your account reputation but can cause even more problem Maybe this can cause your account warned  and also banned. this has been happened to me too  i was  also warned because of a small spelling mistake so be careful.

Good day my friend..we know that the quality and reputation of the content and the owner of the content is related to the ideas and benefit it provides..but spelling errors may cause a change in the meaning and the topic may become incomprehensible and this is a very big mistake

Therefore, you must pay attention to spelling and language errors so that your post or share remains in its good and understandable appearance.. I wish you all success..