Spelling Mistakes? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Asim808

Spelling Mistakes?

Hello my dear friend.  If you misspell English on this platform.  Then it will not affect your account.  Your posts will not be correct due to your spelling mistakes.  You will not get fame.  Will not make money.  For that you have to practice English.  Need to know grammar.  The spellings need to be corrected.  Then you can do better.  Thanks.

Hello my friend, in fact, if the topic contains a lot of spelling and grammatical errors, it will be weak and will be deleted, but it is better not to contain errors altogether in order to avoid warning points also, the moderators here do their work to the fullest, and even if it requires you some time Extra, I wish you good luck my friend.

• +5 1

Of course my friend misspellings are a simple mistake but there is a problem that many do not understand a topic as a result of which we do not give a reputation so that's why we should check the topic before publishing

Dear fellow we should avoid this. Spelling mistakes are not tolerated in this forum. Our post must has good content and it must be free from spelling mistakes and also from grammar mistakes.

Hello dear friend,

I think spelling mistakes are major mistakes. 

We should avoid these type of mistakes because it may cause our reputation negation. 

I think this is not much necessary to use the correct spelling because sometimes we do mistakes in spelling but it cannot effect our reputation or earning . But we should use the simple and easy wording for better understanding of other members.

My friend, there are some grammatical errors that change the meaning of the word, so it affects the post and sometimes leads to a change in its meaning, and thus it will be deleted.

Of course, dear, you should bear in mind that you are at risk of deleting your topic or your post if you have spelling errors already. We are here to learn and strengthen our English language, and it is an opportunity. Thank you.

Of course, my dear friend, spelling mistakes are very bad, so if there are errors, the meaning of the word or the whole sentence will change and therefore the information will change and become wrong and you will delete this participation or provide information that is not correct and this will affect the reputation of the forum

• +3 1

Yes it affects because If you do spelling mistakes or grammatical mistakes it will make your posts difficult to understand and fail to get the attention as people will rate it as useless so we should take care of every aspect while creating a post.

I think there is no big problem if we make some minor spelling mistakes . This happens with everyone because the forum includes many members who speak a language other than English . However, the problem occurs due to the large number of spelling or grammatical errors that can make the publication incomprehensible to the rest of the members so that it becomes unhelpful and the publication writer may be alerted because of this .

• +5 1

i think our reputation has been effected a little bit due to our spelling mistake because if we do such kind of mistake people not understand our topic clearly and as result might be possible they give us negative reputation and in this way it effect our reputation.

The totality of conversations and hearsay about errors is repeated, but in spelling errors it may be a small letter or a point in its misplaced effect that changes the meaning of speech completely and if the publisher means a specific topic then spelling or grammatical errors go in the other direction, everyone should focus on this note

Dear mate. I think there is no matter if we have some little mistakes but if we have more mistakes it will be a problem because spelling mistakes is really a problem in this forum and the members will understand what we are saying. So try to make perfect.

Dear friend, spelling mistakes are simple in front of a topic that has no meaning, so you should focus on creating a useful and important post for the community that contains an idea about cryptocurrencies, and the post must be new. Before posting a post, you must read the post carefully to correct the post if you miss a word

• +1 1

Of course, spelling is very important in any subject.It indicates that the person is of good scientific level and is able to give useful information, interested person works to improve his language and to be fluent in it.

Hi 

This is a great topic you discuss here. Some people doesn't know proper English so they make many spelling mistakes. Some time a minor mistake impart a great effect on your reputation. So work on your vocabulary and grammar and also spelling mistakes. I assure that one day you will be able to achieve your goals and reach your destination

Welcome, my dear friend, you should definitely pay attention to this topic well. If you want to communicate the idea well, you must choose words that are understandable and free from misspellings.

• +1 1

Grammar mistakes can be noticed in the post. Always try to use the correct grammar in the sentence and also the spellings of the sentence.. Sotimes spelling mistakes makes the word more difficult to understand. So try to correct this mistake and share clearly meaning posts on the forum. 

Yes my friend, misspellings can change the meaning of an entire post
Therefore, we must post important and meaningful things to be rated with positive reviews

Hello, everyone..
First I would say that it is very good to bring up this important topic .
For me, the misspelling destroys the quality of the subject, as there are topics and responses with very excellent ideas, but the misspelling made within them has diminished their splendor and attractiveness.
I think repeating the spelling error several times will definitely delete the post or send warnings.
You have to avoid making spelling and grammar mistakes.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, spelling mistakes can lead to not understanding the idea we want to put forward. We have to take the time to write the topics and communicate our idea correctly.

I do not think that spelling errors may affect themselves, but rather affect the meaning of the post, the meaning of the content may differ if there are many spelling errors.
So we have to pay attention to this topic

• +3 1

Hai hello mate. Welcome to this forum. A small spell mistake will be not a problematic issues. But the big small mistakes will be effect on the posts. Some spelling mistakes will be change the meaning of that words. 

• +2 1

Thanks. Your income depends on a negative post. Basically, if you make a negative post, your reputation will be ruined. Your reputation depends on a good post. Basically, if you make a linguistic grammatical mistake, it will come to your ethical rating. As a result, you can't do anything better. So, you must post well and avoid habitual mistakes. Then, your positive reputation will come.

• +1 1