Spelling Mistakes? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Asim808

Spelling Mistakes?

I think minor mistakes may be ignored by admins of this forum but major spelling mistakes will cause a negative impression on others. So we should try to avoid spelling mistakes and use proper language do that our posts would be understandable and not get warning points from admins. Always make sure your post is perfect before posting.

It does not matter to me if you make a minor spelling error; what matters is that you share valuable content on this website.

This is not the case of reputation. If you make the spelling or Grammatical mistakes on consistent basis, then there is a huge chance that you can be exposed in front of the moderators and maybe firstly, you get a warning or two but finally, you will be banned.

• +4 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, there is no problem if I made spelling mistakes. But you must check the post well before publishing it. Perhaps one mistake is to change the meaning of the word, as this will be a violation in this forum. You must check the post well because it is free of spelling errors. This does not mean that in every post there are spelling errors. This will expose your account to the ban. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +4 1

Having many misspellings will delete the reply or post and exacerbate its presence among posts because the rules strongly caution against creating perfect posts, so it is natural that they are error-free.
Repeating mistakes in our writing will give us warning points.

• +3 1

I have also considered spelling mistakes in many posts. I think members keep posting without reading and without paying attention. While we should try to publish the best useful posts.

Spelling Mistakes

Hi my friends in this Forum. Just as they use to say mistake as no master. Thought we should be careful to avoid careless mistakes so as to have easy understanding of our self because a single alphabet can change the meaning of a word. Check all your words correctly before proceeding.

Spelling mistake create problem for you create useful and spelling error mistakes does not allow in the cryptotalk if you want to become famous on cryptotalk then your first responsibility to create those post that is reader friendly then you get reputation.

I do not care much about a simple spelling error in your topic, I focus on the content and the idea that you want to communicate, but certainly the presence of errors affects your topic and you may receive a spam or a warning point, pay attention, friend

Yes, my friend, sometimes some grammatical mistakes may lead to understanding the meaning in another way, and this negatively affects reputation and ratings, so review every word you write before posting,and make sure to use simple words, good luck.

Of course my friend, the subject of language is a very important thing in the forum, repeating the spelling error causes your participation to be deleted and may expose you to a warning by officials in addition to giving you a negative reputation .

• +2 1

I think it doesn't matter but writing something you should read the content which you want to post because when someone make spelling mistakes we can't understand the topic clearly . So avoid these spelling mistakes and do follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk and you will get paid.

• +2 1

I think spelling mistake should not be done in the post because it creates many different problems for the reader for understanding and get desired results from the forum and post. So be be careful in this forum.

Yes ofcourse my dear friend, in cryptotalk forum little spelling mistake sometimes not bother but sometimes it may effect your reputation.so you should be careful about this miner mistake and your post should be meaningful. 

Welcome, my friend, there is no shame in having spelling errors in your topic because no one has complete eloquence. Even if there are a few spelling errors in your topic, these errors will not affect your reputation Thank you everyone

In my opinion this is not major thing.Whe we read a paragraph carefully and we accommodate the right things.The miner mistake of spelling doesn't matter.So we focused on reality based things.

Yes, of course, spelling mistakes may cause you negative reputations because it becomes difficult to understand what you are writing and thus will not provide any benefit to others.

Spelling mistake or typing mistake is very common mistake. But if you mistake too much it’s really harmful. Because too much spelling  mistake can lead your writing in another way. People couldn't understand what are you trying to say or sometimes they get irritated and they'll give you negative reacts. So always be careful about spelling mistake and try to avoid this.

On 1/30/2021 at 9:55 PM, Asim808 said:

I Have A New Question This Day. If All Of Member Will help You I Will Get My Answer. 

Does Our Spelling  Mistakes In Topic Effect Our Reputation,Reaction Or Having Spelling Mistake In Topic Will Be Deleted.? 

I think that our spelling mistakes effect our reputation. If our posts are not good then other people don't give us good reactions in this way our payment is also effect.

Wow should try to create accurate posts and topics for good earning.

@JS Nila2021 @Asim808

Yes, it can also reach the warning points or prohibitions in some cases if it is repeated a lot, so be careful while writing and review the publication to ensure that it is free of any spelling errors.

Welcome my friend. We must be careful in this regard. If you are not proficient in the English language, you should use the translator to help you work with good luck for you, my friend and for everyone.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, this is a very important note. I personally give a negative evaluation of posts that contain misspellings because they affect our understanding of the topic at hand and the topic may lose its usefulness, so you must be careful when writing and avoid making such mistakes.

• +3 1

Too much spelling mistakes may create problem. Now we are in a forum and our posts are seen by lots of people.So it's a matter of community reputation.You post may be deleted if there are too many spelling mistakes.So we have be aware what we write and express

well according to me if we write wrong sentence or wrong sentence than people notice it and they will give us negative reputation because our small mistakes give us lots of lose so we should do some extra hard work for our good reputation.

Of course yes. If there is a spelling or grammatical error in our posts, it will cause deletion, because this will change the meaning of the post completely and become completely different, and this does not fit the rules of the forum. Therefore, I recommend setting up training courses in English to address such errors and so that we can  From writing distinguished comments and we get a good reputation. This leads to an increase in profits and the moderators will work to upgrade our status

• +3 1