Spelling Mistakes? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Asim808

Spelling Mistakes?

Is true..some times very speedy working mistake spelling.. But this time very carefully working,Rightly written means meaningful okay.. Then useful okay.reputation increasing.. I thinking that soo..

Of course spelling mistakes can cause us to lose important information. Ideas or information can come in different and incorrect forms and we take caution points so I think you need to be careful and careful while writing.

People can make mistakes, but you can't make spelling mistakes when working on a site. If you make a post and no one can read it due to a spelling mistake, then there will be no original sound in the post. So when posting, you must pay attention to the spelling so that there are no mistakes.

Yes, my friend, the spelling error affects your post negatively, through when the members read it, they do not understand its content correctly, so it does not give you a reputation and is considered unclear and I think it is deleted so you have to pay attention.

Hello my dear friend, I hope you will fine. Of course, my friend spilling mistake is affected  for your reputation and reaction but it doesn't matter, so be careful while createing post .

Well a lot of member can do mistakes in the spelling.They can't focus on writing sentence. But Spelling mistakes is the main reason of getting post delete.

20 hours ago, Asim808 said:

Does Our Spelling  Mistakes In Topic Effect Our Reputation,Reaction Or Having Spelling Mistake In Topic Will Be Deleted.? 

Yes off course spelling mistakes will effect our reputation and account because when our posts have spelling mistakes than our point of view no one can understand due to which they give us bad reputation and moderator consider it is irrelevant to topics. 

Yeah it is very awful for this site. Cause if you mistake your spelling on your post then it won't be readable. Others member will be crude for it. So they will give you report for it and it’s can be also ban your account. So you have to take care about it. 

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

Your right said , Many of us take this mistake many times. 

We can improve our communication skills and improve our english language by using different translator. Like Google translator, dictionary and more useful app. We need to read tenses daily for correcting sentences. Spelling words can be covered by reading and writing english easy.

Yes in case spelling botches are found in posts or answering at that point our post is erased by mooderator.There are numerous reasons of erased posts.If our post isn't releted the post at that point our post will be deleted.So becareful whereas writting the post.

Welcome dear..

We must accurate in writing our posts and comments so not repeat the spelling dangers.  Sometimes we write quickly then mistake occur so be carefull you write . And other sometimes we don't know spelling correct so that's why mistakes . Be careful don't repeat mistake again .

• +5 1

Our main job here is to write comments.  And we must have good skills in English to write comments here.  And if we misspell it when writing this comment, it will change the meaning of the whole comment.  Because, due to a small spelling mistake, our comment will be wrong and the possibility of our comment being deleted will increase to a great extent.

I could affect your reputation. Spelling mistakes can lead to wrong impressions and your topics may end up meaning something else. It is important to have correct spelling. And more important that your topic can be understood the way that it is intended to be.

• +2 1

I think one of the reasons for our spelling mistakes is that we try to do our job as quickly as possible. We just think we should finish our job as soon as possible.So if we do our work with this in mind, many such mistakes are made, but we should not do this at all, but we should do our work thoughtfully so that there is no mistake in our work and we do it in a good way. 

22 hours ago, Asim808 said:

I Have A New Question This Day. If All Of Member Will help You I Will Get My Answer. 

Does Our Spelling  Mistakes In Topic Effect Our Reputation,Reaction Or Having Spelling Mistake In Topic Will Be Deleted.? 

No your post will not deleted but if you makes spell mistakes in every post you will get warning may be you get temperoraily payment blockage or you cannot comment or react posts for some days.

Yes dear spellings mistake affected our reputations as well as our account because if you do spellings mistake then the readers cannot understand your wording and couldn't read properly. As a result they ignore this and not ready to do comments.

Of route my friend. I think spelling mistake is a primary mistake. Because of spelling mistake we cannot understand the subject and can't be benifited from it. As a end result we do not deliver recognition notion the publish become crucial for us. That's why all of us should recognition on our spelling.

Certainly my friend, I think that a misspelling may lead me to lose a lot of money and make me lose a good reputation. Therefore, I have to write carefully and carefully in order to avoid spelling mistakes.

• +3 1

I think it doesn't matter if there is a slight mistake. But if you continuosly make spelling errors then it can cause major problem. It effects on your reputation which is not good. 

22 hours ago, Asim808 said:

I Have A New Question This Day. If All Of Member Will help You I Will Get My Answer. 

Dear mate if you make spelling mistakes on daily basis then it is most possibility that we receive warning point from moderator. So try your best to make post comments without mistakes. Best wishes for all 😊

We must be very careful about this, because basically this is a forum where we learn to develop in many aspects, even in writing we have to be good, many people believe that spelling is not important but it is something that is evaluated a lot, you have to know how to use periods and commas, so that when someone reads us understand well the content we are providing.

Indeed dear, on the off chance that you commit a post with many spelling errors, at that point it impacts on your standing on the grounds that because of this slip-up individuals can give you negative rating on that post. Your post could be erased by arbitrators and you can't get installment for that post.

Of path my friend. I suppose spelling mistake is a chief mistake. Because of spelling mistake we cannot apprehend the subject and cannot be benifited from it. As a end result we do not deliver recognition notion the submit turned into essential for us. That's why all of us have to recognition on our spelling. 

We should avoid spelling mistakes because they count as unacceptable mistakes. And they also make a post less attractive and it doesn't deliver the message we are trying to convey.