Let's make Cryptotalk forum better ! - Page 16 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Let's make Cryptotalk forum better !

14 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

@cyptowhited Indeed the content creator is sharing some good points that will help us to make this forum a better place:

• We should all look at this forum as a place to learn and we shouldn't just see it as a place to earn.
  • We should all strive to make this forum a place for everyone.

This can be done only by following the authors advice and by doing as he says.

Yes, I think that what we should change about our view to the forum, we should take the forum as a place to learn not a place to earn, if we can do that ,then the forum would be better, if we focus on earning ,we wouldn't focus on making this place a better place. The author of this topic brought up with a good idea.

• +2 1

Hello everyone making cryptotalk better place in the platform is going to make a huge impact with bringing good topic which could make many people could make comments where you get more knowledge and experience 

@Kenan12 @Trainz You are both right that this forum was created for the purpose of learning and spreading the light of knowledge. It is a place where people come to help others with their their knowledge and also to learn and benefit from the knowledge of others. But the sad truth is that many members only see it as a place to earn money and they are the cause for this cleanup session that is going on right now. I hope that such members realize their mistakes and come on the right track soon.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

There are a few things we can do right in this crypto forum to make it better then before.First we should improve our post quality as much as possible. And secondly, we should gain as much knowledge as possible from this forum.

The main reason of why the forum is here should also be the reason why we join and spend our time in this platform. The payment upon our content is only a positive reinforcement given by the forum so we would be motivated to do more and well enough in creating content that would be considered useful and would help the other users in the industry of crypto currency. However, we could not erase the fact that most of the users are here for only the payment they are receiving from the forum, but it should not be a reason for them to not create a useful post to contribute to this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

11 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

@Kenan12 @Trainz You are both right that this forum was created for 

I also hope so mate, since I have been in the forum,I have never experienced a cleanup, it my first time, those that are spamming the site I hope they realize their mistakes and be good members of the forum @Dark Shadow

6 hours ago, Trainz said:

I also hope so mate, since I have been in the forum,I have never experienced a cleanup, it my first time, those that are spamming the site I hope they realize their mistakes and be good members of the forum @Dark Shadow

Actually getting experience take some time but you have to take experience first and then you can know who are the spammers here in the forum so then you can directly report them to moderator with full evidence so in this way the forum will be clean from bad members ..

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Trainz said:

Actually it's my first time as well. I am not that old of a member. This is the first time I have ever experienced a cleanup in the forum. But I am sure that the moderators and admins know what they are doing. This cleanup will surely not spare any spammers and the forum will progress faster after this.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

You have given a very nice suggestion as we are working in this forum not only to make money but also to increase knowledge.  When we post in this forum, we must add important information and post the words that are useful so that we can improve the forum

3 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Actually getting experience take some time but you have to take experience first and then you can know who are the spammers here in the forum so then you can directly report them to moderator with full evidence so in this way the forum will be clean from bad members ..

It good to take the time and get the experience, it would be bad if we don't have experience and we report members that are not guilty of spamming, we can get ourselves into trouble by that also, let have the experience first @Mark wood

1 hour ago, Trainz said:

It good to take the time and get the experience, it would be bad if we don't have experience and we report members that are not guilty of spamming, we can get ourselves into trouble by that also, let have the experience first @Mark wood

That is the main thing dear it is important to have evidence before reporting someone it is fine if it take some time to gain experience but don't report someone if you are not fully confirm about them so try to have experience and then you can work for this forum well..

• +2 1

It is a very remarkable point, we should not see this forum only as a source of income, since we can realize that cryptotalk and yobit have made an effort to bring and pay all users to share their knowledge of the cryptographic area, we do not have to See this forum only as a source of income, but as the largest source of learning in the cryptographic area, being a forum you can ask any questions you have and it will be solved between us, we must thank yobit and cryptotalk, for creating this great platform.

thanks.

• +2 1

12 hours ago, Mark wood said:

That is the main thing dear it is important to have evidence before reporting someone it is fine if it take some time to gain experience but don't report someone if you are not fully confirm about them so try to have experience and then you can work for this forum well..

I will try and have that mate @Mark wood, it is unwise to report a member to the moderators when we aren't sure of what we are reporting.as you mention, it good to have experience before we report

I strongly agree with you .. Of course most of the people here start with the matter only for the sake of good earnings, but after practicing the matter their views change and they start doing it with pleasure and in order to obtain more information and experience .. I am one of these people and so I started, but now I love to learn More .. Good luck to all my friends 🖤

8 hours ago, Trainz said:

I will try and have that mate @Mark wood, it is unwise to report a member to the moderators when we aren't sure of what we are reporting.as you mention, it good to have experience before we report

Yes it is essential to have evidence so don't focus on this matter in the beginning try to learn and have such great experience then you can do work for the betterment of this forum later now it is the time to be part of this forum and gain something special..

Yes I think it should be better forum cryptotalk. Cryptotalk is the very useful and more makes it better with post creating and real topics and with useful contents write there so simple it is the best.

• +1 1

In my humble opinion, focusing on making money whilst participating in Cryptotalk is a big mistake, I know it may sound repetitive but perfectly makes senses. If one is only centered on the possible earnings here, he/she would just be trying to have as much posts as possible for them to be rated, without caring too much about the quality of the content they deliver. This inevitable leads to contributing only with repetitive, useless material or what is worse spamming. If we instead give priority to the quality of our content and how this can contribute to the forum, this may be appreciated by other members who are the ones giving reactions.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are so many ways by which we all could help the forum be more better than it is at the moment, and I feel it's should be a collective responsibility of all to make sure that it's achieved.

Hello dear, I think a large percentage of new members are here for income, of course, but this is good for this forum because the forums developers or moderators and moderators do not allow members to do what they like

Well u are right as there is no platform that pays for quality words except cryptotalk and it has friendly user interface. An ocean of knowledge where u exchange your ideas about Cryptocurrency and offers useful information about the latest trend. We should always try to post useful content and work awesome

You really have a good suggestion for making cryptotalk forum better. We have to put in mind that we are not only here to make money  but also to gain more knowledge about cryptocurrencies world on how to trade and do other things. 

• +1 1

I think that we can give some tips to people when they ask certain questions about cryptocurrency forums and tell them about cryptotalk, there are many new people that want to learn and this forum can give them the basics and more advanced knowledge.

• +2 2

When we do well there job on the forum.And fellow the all rules and posted daily post then we make the forum better.Do there work daily and do well.

Those that know why they are here they are not only about the money. When someone is only about the money somewhere, then he sees this as meaningless work and makes bad posts, perhaps spam and not helping anybody.

• +1 1