Let's make Cryptotalk forum better ! - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Let's make Cryptotalk forum better !

Great idea,  I say focus on learning and teached peoples rather than earning on cryptotalk. If we have some good and useful knowledge about crypto, then share your experience and ideas by creating topics and thats better for newbies as well as the whole cryptotalk community. We are here for helping  each other and our every activity on this forum are according to the rules of cryptotalk. So extending this forum more and more and makes it better through qualities post instead of quantity. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptotalk forum is best place for sharing our knowledge in this platform, make cryptotalk forum is better use to make cryptotalk application is easy to use on mobile devices and user friendly interface.

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

Indeed this is our responsibility to make this forum better because where we work and where we earn and learn so we must take care of this forum like we take care of our home and specially room so me as a beginner I really take care of forum I do whatever I can for the forum..

I can say that the majority of the last joined members are here for money, High quality information can only be found in reliable sources. So, before posting anything, spend a little time to read some articles to confirm that what you write is true.

I believe in this post too and I can quote that we should all start working harder to make Cryptotalk great again. It is our duty to the forum and we have to test our loyalty and create the better posts and comments we can. We have to be useful to our friends and learn from the best members we have that are spending all their day to help us learn with their high quality articles.

I have a couple of days left before receiving the bitcoin satosh, I hope they will be charged, here you can find a lot of useful information and, in general, read the opinions of others on cryptocurrency

I think that this forum has helped me a lot for my learning about cryptocurrencies since it is very complex to understand this cryptographic world. I have very basic knowledge but people here comment on articles with fundamentals and that has helped me to learn more. I think at the level Worldwide, there should be more free courses on financial education.

I will attempt to form this gathering superior. The most thing is each of us must be thankful and get it how much this gathering implies. For everybody here and all crypto community.

If we try Cryptotal, we can all make this forum better.  It will be much better for us.  If this forum improves, we will improve and we will be able to work on it for sure and we will be able to gain full knowledge about it. In this crypto world, we can all work together in a new way.

You are right @Maxtron73  an @Mogamal23lets all work together as a community and help this forum in progressing forward.This forum is nothing without us,it will just be a website without any member.But if we work in here together we can make this ordinary website compete with Bitcointalk and then make it the number one.If we continue doing good posts and neglect doing spamming then surely with the helps of the moderators we would be the biggest crypto community.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Together we can promote cryptotalk forum and let everyone do the best for forum and share good messages and everyone should also note that this is not just for earning rather it's a forum for sharing iedea about cryptoword

Seriously it is me and you that will work together to keep cryptotalk better because it is not admins and moderators responsibility only to find better solution for this forum  but it is a duty upon on everyone to working deligently in order to see the betterment of this forum

How about we start synthesising the conclusions that we derive out of our discussons here and start coming out with ideas!?

We need ideas for start-ups within the blockchain space, we need to know which users of the forum are capable of coding.

There should be a whole separate board with links to GitHub repositories, full of ideas on how to make this or that project better.

These things will take the forum to the whole new level of advancement.

I think that one way to get better this web or the community of Cryptotalk it's generate posts and forum more interesting and centralizate the idea in one theme! i think that it's better to all of us and we can recieve information and bring they too!

Along these lines is a decent proposal, however sincerely on the off chance that you saw that as of late the individuals from this site expanded a ton in view of the most recent airdrop in yobit, so I can say that most of the last joined individuals are here for cash, we can meke this gathering in a way that is better than some other site on the off chance that we truly needed

On 12/30/2019 at 10:40 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends well i just want to make a Point here by saying that it is very nice that the forum here gives us the opportunity to earn from posting, but i say that we should not be here just for the money, instead let"s more focus on making the forum better and making it grow more and be a place to find knowledge and useful information for new people wanting to enter the crypto space.

Certainly I support your point of view the forum is excellent and it contributes a lot of useful information for the members of this forum, some of us are beginning in this world of the cryptomonas and it is good to have a forum like this one that helps a lot to clarify doubts and every day to be obtaining more knowledge.

One way that we can get better this community it's bringing good information and share with others! i think that information it's too valious for all and make interesting topics in the forum it will be get better all of us! it's just a suggestion! 

On 12/30/2019 at 7:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends well i just want to make a Point here by saying that it is very nice that the forum here gives us the opportunity to earn from posting, but i say that we should not be here just for the money, instead let"s more focus on making the forum better and making it grow more and be a place to find knowledge and useful information for new people wanting to enter the crypto space.

You are right my friend that people only look at cryptotalk as another website for online earning. They don't think about the massive amount of benefits this website brings to them apart from the money like:

• It is a place to learn about crypto
  • It provides you with help in the field of crypto trading
  • It helps you to invest properly
  • It helps you to avoid scams ad frauds
  • It is place where you can find out about different everyday things like exercises, healthy food etc (in the off topics section)
  • It is a place where you can make many new friends

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

It is not necessary that each person enters in the world of cryptocurrency through this forum only, there are other ways too they can do any other thing too to earn money.

Yes friend, its our duty to work for the betterment and well-being of this platform. This platform is not like any other sites, it is unique and it offers good working platform to gain knowledge and earn money. I am grateful to be a part of this forum. So what we can give back to this forum is good quality and reliable posts. We should make more contents and the reputation of this forum will increase. We should adhere to the rules and regulations of this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

If every member of the community contribute their complete concern and full focus, then it is sure newbies will come with no problems and for them the platform will be clear and free of dust. But no one here perform his/her duty properly and just making money with less efforts. Well from my point of view there is no such better platform who can give as much payment as cryptotalk paid to us, so this is our responsibilty to stand shoulder by shoulder with cryptotalk forum and encourage newbies. Thanks.

• +4 1

This platform is not just about earning Bitcoins it is also about sharing knowledge on cryptocurrencies and other digital coins. There are many experienced and senior uses in this platform from whom we could gain expert knowledge about how to excel in the field of investment. So it's up to us uses to make maximum advantage out of this platform in terms of information and knowledge gain.

Yes.The grow of this depends on us.It is we that can make this forum more famous and clean.But this forum alson needs more sections and topics that can attract more users.

• +5 1