What is reason of staying begginers section only 🤔 - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fahmida Ripa

What is reason of staying begginers section only 🤔

The reason why there is a section for beginners to be able to gain some experience is this section of the forum that enables the person to better learn about the forum and gain more experience and knowledge about the forum in general

A good question, because the other sections of this forum focus on specific things only for publishing. You cannot post outside them. In the beginners section, it is in order to publish and comment freely, but with adherence to the publishing rules.

• +5 1

Of course my girlfriend agreed with you the reason why the Beginner section remains is because it is a section that is easy to work and easy to trade and gives a great opportunity for many members to achieve the greatest possibility to continue working in this forum and also because there is a lot of information and ideas in it

Welcome buddy

at first you should learn and have enough information then you can go to other sections

and the right place to learn is beginners section

step by step you can reach your goal

wish you all the best

Dear, after reading the forum rules in general in a section about the forum and understanding, upholstering the forum rules mainly, publishing in the junior section in the renaissance of a larger culture, the forum rules in general and active participation in the beginners section, so everyone stayed in one section, which is the junior section in general in all it does not remain Here in this section they write the necessary experience and knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies in general, and that allows us through one and exclusive thing, which is other sections such as the crypto world section. We learn everything related to cryptocurrencies and the rest of the sections Thank you very much

• +4 1

I think, one of the reason is that most people willingly don't go to visit other sections because they don't have good knowledge about the other sections and they don't know about the fact that what they will write in that section and they don't learn with time to move to the next level. They keep on staying in the beginners section only.

I am new at this plateform so i can choose beggineer section .I think beggineer section is the most easiest section of this forum.and you will learn a lot from to it become better at deal with cryptocurrency.After you become member then you become able able to earn money by making 20 posts a day. Money can be made thanks.

From its name it is clear that the section for beginners is for those who do not have experience and here they gain experience and information about matters of interest to work in the forum, while the rest of the sections are concerned with understanding work in the world of cryptography and in those sections a deeper explanation about cryptocurrencies and profit methods

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend there is not a particular reason why I'm still in biggners section. I'm here because I get interesting topic one by one. After 1 topic I find another one which is worthy to give a reply. It's very happy to know that biggners section is very active and interesting as well. 

When a new member joins this forum he or she don't know much about this forum. They have to know about every little thing in this forum.when he or she learn and gain knowledge than he or she can go other section. Without knowledge you can post or create any content. That's it .

the reason because i am still a newbie on this platform i don't know much about things just keep on working it will help me to work here and make money.

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, you are absolutely right. The reason why beginners have to stay in the Beginners section is because the beginner section is easy to understandable and it is very informational and contains more members than every section. Every new member gain knowledge here. Thank you.

This section helps a begginer to learn about this forum properly. That's why most of the people work in this forum to learn about this forum properlyBeginner section is the most easiest section ever and as far as you are into that section you we acquired a lot experience and guide to guide you through visiting another section just to understand much I think that the junior section contains important information about the beginning of work and the beginning of investments,

• +2 1

Welcome, buddy. 
It is a great section with the majority of members and the most important questions and information that benefits everyone .... You can say that it is the cornerstone of the success of your business on this platform 
Good luck

Hello my friend, I think that the activity that Biggeners enjoy is due to the interest and interest of many people around the world who are interested in cryptocurrencies or who have heard about our forum and came to take advantage of this opportunity. In my personal opinion, it is wrong to stay in one section, as this is contrary to the rules of the forum, the people who have been in the new colleagues' section for a period of time must move between the rest of the departments and sometimes return here and through that they will get more knowledge about the fields of coding, for example, as they are They will learn faster by following and reading the topics of our fellow seniors in other departments.

• +3 1

Of course my girlfriend agrees with the reason you have the bignier part with you because it is a section that is easy to operate and easy to trade and gives a great opportunity for many members to continue working in this forum and also because it contains a lot of information and ideas. 

• +1 1

The beginners section of the forum is one of the most beautiful and enjoyable sections.

It contains educational, easy and informative topics, so new members like to post in it.

• +1 1

Thank you for bringing a specified topic that everyone has doubted in this forum.The reason why beginners have to stay in the beginners section even after completing the first 100 comments is because they are new to the forum and if you want to get out from beginners section you only need the sufficient knowledge about the other sections you can freely post there.

Friend i think beginners section is a complete encyclopedia of crypto forum it contain all important and useful information related to crypto world and many newbies get more knowledge in this section because the topics in the beginners section are easy to understand and contain the useful and simple languages therefor this section is very active. 

For beginner section is suitable for newcomers and they can learn a lot of things, after which one should move on to the rest of the sections or work in them all to increase knowledge more about the world of crypto.

Hello friend ... Welcome to the forum .. Yes, because in the beginners section there are all new members and good and useful topics are presented. This section is a storehouse of useful information that helps everyone in case anything is forgotten, they return to this section .. Good luck to all

My friend, the beginners section contains a lot of interesting and useful topics about cryptocurrencies
All sections of this forum are active, but I think that this forum contains more posts because most of the members inside are beginners who need knowledge the most.

I think begginer section is the most easiest section of this forum. This section helps a begginer to learn about this forum properly. That's why most of the people work in this forum to learn about this forum properly.

Working in other departments requires a lot of knowledge and experience
I advise you not to move there until you have extensive knowledge in the field of digital currencies

Hello my friend, I hope you are well. Most of the members and newcomers prefer the beginners section because it contains basic information about how to work in the forum, and upon understanding the work well they can move to other sections.

• +4 1