What is reason of staying begginers section only 🤔 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fahmida Ripa

What is reason of staying begginers section only 🤔

Hello guys I new in this forum. I would like to know your valuable opinions about staying in Biggeners section only. I joined this forum a few days ago. In this days I observed that many members are only staying in Biggeners section. This section is very active because there are many hot topics here and everyone like to create topics here. Other sections are not that much popular but why I want to know from you guys. Thank you in advance 💖.

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 9
  • +2 3
  • +3 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I think begginer section is the most easiest section of this forum. This section helps a begginer to learn about this forum properly. That's why most of the people work in this forum to learn about this forum properly. 

Beginner section is the most easiest section ever and as far as you are into that section you we acquired a lot experience and guide to guide you through visiting another section just to understand much.

Hello dear friend, Greetings to you, welcome to join our family, I think that the junior section contains important information about the beginning of work and the beginning of investments, and it is the most active in the forum

The reason to stay in beggnier section is that to get full of experience in the life to become a successful give others to you opnion and get others opnions. 

• +1 1

I am working inside the selling section here and I believe that as long as I am a newbie then I have to work here so that I can win more and win a lot from new.

When I gain a lot of information from here, the experience will become a experience human being, then I will try to take 1 step forward and move forward and start a new work so that I can be punished and learn more. 

Because my friend when you joined this platform you do not have knowledge about this platform and the rules and regulation of this platform so as the name of the sections indicate bigner it is for those who do not have information about this platform and get knowledge and experience from this section by working here and he worked until on this section they gathered complete knowledge from the section and after that they move forward to gain more information and knowledge and that time is right for moving forward difficulties to work on this platform so this is my suggestion to work first in bignner sections  to gain its basic knowledge to work here.

The beginners section is very important for every new member of this platform, and you will learn a lot from it to become better and better at dealing with cryptocurrency. All the best for you.

The reason for staying in beginners section or spending most time in beginners section is because we learn alots of things and we also help beginners to answer their questions correctly on how to do things. 

I like to post in every section of this platform, but there are many members who do not do this and they only post in this section only. The reason for this is because they do not have enough expense to go to every section and go there and post, nor do they have so much knowledge. He is still his learning stage and he tries to learn as much as he can to learn, so he goes to this section and so that he can learn a lot from here. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Beginners section is always active because here a lot of new topics are available always while other section have very old topics due which members feel faire of deleting posts. 

I think we should visit all section and create new topics than other section will also become active. 

Firstly I welcome you here, many people stay in the beginner section because the topics and comments there contain every single information about crypto talk forum including the rules and regulations about the forum.

The reason is when you are new to something you can not handle it properly . In beginners section you learn skills and gain expertise to become member at cryptotalk . After you become member then you become enable to earn money by making 20 posts a day .

Thanks

In my way i think this is the only forum who have a good stuff to learning and also writing because the other sections in this forum have many useless content and the mostly content don't related to the forum or section.

You don't need to stuck only beginners section. If you want you can go another section. It's totally depends on your knowledge. If you have knowledge about another section then you can create post there.

• Useful or interesting 1

The Beginner section is very good for getting good information about cryptotalk or cryptocurrency and you can get good information about Beginner level from here. There is a lot to learn from here and from here first rain every day and then after seven days you can get that money very easily from here. Money can be made thanks

The reason why beginners have to stay in the beginners section is because there are still new in the forum and know little or nothing about the forum that why they have To complete 100 post so that have the 100 post they would have gotten better understanding about the forum

Friend, you want to know why most of the members work in the begginars section. The main reason is that it is usually very easy to work in the biggenars section.  And when a new member starts working, it starts from here.  Later the category does not change. Due to which its popularity is more.

On 1/30/2021 at 7:14 AM, Fahmida Ripa said:

Hello guys I new in this forum. I would like to know your valuable opinions about staying in Biggeners section only. I joined this forum a few days ago. In this days I observed that many members are only staying in Biggeners section. This section is very active because there are many hot topics here and everyone like to create topics here. Other sections are not that much popular but why I want to know from you guys. Thank you in advance 💖.

Nice question mate, i think staying on beginners section only will make a newbie like me to understand how the platform works, know the rules and regulations guiding the platform, understand an easy languages through expert comments and likes. I think it's a busy and easy section to use. Thanks.

You don't need to stuck only beginners section. If you want you can go another section. It's totally depends on your knowledge. If you have knowledge about another section then you can create post there.

Maybe the people are try to complete their task for 20 posts and they use easy section for completing task but I want to say that everyone should to research new things and we should to use other sections for posting. 

It is a great way to learn if you also visit other sections. You won't learn everything here because this is a section specifically for beginners. More of the specifics are in the other sections. If you want to widen your knowledge about cryptocurrencies, visiting other sections will be a great help!

I think my dear friend this section is best for newbie because when newbie came to this platform they must need simple and easy questions so the beginner section is best because there question is very simple and easy. 

This is not important that you can post only in beginners section. But the main reason to post in beginner section is that if we can post in that section then people will remind us and they will give us good reputation but in new place people does not know who we are and it will not give reputation to us .

• +2 1