What is reason of staying begginers section only 🤔 - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fahmida Ripa

What is reason of staying begginers section only 🤔

Welcome, my friend. For me, I prefer to participate in the beginners section because I am a beginner. It is a suitable section for me as it contains various and easy topics that I can participate in and benefit from to develop my knowledge.  when my rank increases, I will participate in all sections.

• +1 1

I think the junior section is the easiest section on the forum
It helps a lot for the novice to get to know the forum correctly as it contains important information about the beginning of the work

When entering the forum we can only post in the beginners section, until we make the first 100 posts and we can explore new sections. It is very good the beginners section when we start inside the forum.

Because it's the easieat section the beginner of the forum can participate and creat topics without being so professional in english 

• +3 1

Well, as a beginner, I prefer working in the beginners section because I am still learning the rules, reading the instructions and trying to avoid mistakes and also the topics that appear here help me a lot and gain me a good knowledge of cryptocurrencies.

The beginners section is mainly for newcomers and newcomers, and their numbers will be large, as many of them may be subject to ban due to their non-compliance with the forum rules and many have many questions about the platform, profit methods, trading and investment, and questions about cryptocurrencies, so it is the most active section

• +2 1

Because In the beginning , we don't have enough knowledge and experience about different things on this forum . This section gives us knowledge about crypto talk . With time we can jump to next section. 

Thank you for bringing up this topic. In my opinion, the beginners section is the most important section, as it is the beginning of the formation of our knowledge in crypto world,And it contains many valuable information, you can move and work in other sections if you feel like it, but you have to gain knowledge from here at the beginning in order to avoid making mistakes.

Because when you register in this forum, you cannot understand the topics in all sections at the beginning, you need time to learn more about the other sections in order to be able to participate in them, so we find most of the posts here in the beginners section.

• +1 1

This section helps a begginer to learn about this forum properly. That's why most of the people work in this forum to learn about this forum properly. I think that the junior section contains important information about the beginning of work and the beginning of investments, and it is the most active in the forumbeggnier section is that to get full of experience in the life to become a successful give others to you opnion and get others opnions. 

Vital point, remaining in amateurs area is likewise significant and prudent in light of the fact that it is the best segment where you adapt such countless things about this forum.so in the event that one has not procured a lot of information, I believe is smarter to remain here and learn prior to going to the next segment and jumble up there..

This section is called beginners because it is for beginners only, it teaches you to work from the beginning, and the members raise very important topics and benefit every new person here. I think it is useful for everyone and a very important starting point.

Hello .. I am also a new member in this forum and I work in the junior section and I expect that this section is more popular because it is the easiest section and because it has the basic rules of the forum and a lot of notes and advice from older members .. But when I will get information and Sufficient experience. I will move to get to know the other departments to benefit from their information.

welcome 🌷
This section contains useful and extensive articles about electronic currencies
Also, the comment in this section provides us with good money and is considered as a partial work, whereby we post at least 30 comments per day and take money in exchange for our work and our participation in the comments and publishing opinions 

I think that this section is the easiest section, and it provides all we want from knowledge, and for me, I learn on a daily basis in this section, and it is still too early to move to other sections for me.

My dear friend as a beginner we don't know much about that forum and crypto currencies. So, first come to the beginner section for gaining basic knowledge about the forum and crypto currencies. Then gradually go to the other section.

To begin, I'd like to welcome you to the forum. Many people remain in the beginner section because the topics and comments there contain all of the details about the forum, including the rules and regulations.

Dear in general, this matter generally depends on reading the forum rules. Everyone remains in the beginners section from their fear of deleting posts or from their fear of not getting a gain if they move to another section and drink another section, and these things are actually in the beginners section for some people  In general, personally, with his modest experience with great experience in this forum, you will be very old. I have moved to the cryptology section and the bitcoin world section and I have largely terminated all the existing comments and topics so that I hardly search for a new topic, so I move to another section, but my last reference is the beginners section because it is  The main goal is to give experience and knowledge to all beginners Thank you very much.

• +2 1

The beginners section is a good achievement. All employees of any site or forum need to know the site’s rules and also get to know instructions that guide them on how to work on the site. This section has facilitated these operations and you find them all.

On 1/30/2021 at 11:14 AM, Fahmida Ripa said:

Hello guys I new in this forum. I would like to know your valuable opinions about staying in Biggeners section only. I joined this forum a few days ago. In this days I observed that many members are only staying in Biggeners section. This section is very active because there are many hot topics here and everyone like to create topics here. Other sections are not that much popular but why I want to know from you guys. Thank you in advance 💖.

In my opinion, in this section there are those people who are newly on the forum.. They don't know about the forum. They don't know about the rules and regulations of the forum.. So this section is good for them to work on this forum.. Being in this forum they will learn about the crypto currency easily and will know about the rules and regulations of the forum also..this is the basically reason that why every new member I advised to join the new beginners section firstly... After spending a lot of time in this section they are freely to goes to others section and work there. Thanks 

• +1 1

Your knowledge will not increase anything if you stay in the junior section, for this you must move to the rest of the departments to work with, and the beginners section is more active than the rest of the departments because beginners and experts work in this department, while the rest of the sections cannot be worked by beginners.

I believe the beginner portion of this forum is the most user-friendly. This segment assists a newcomer in properly learning how to use this forum. That is why the majority of people work in this forum to better learn about it.

In fact, there are a lot of new members who join every day, and most of them do not read the forum rules, so we see most of the posts about the rules, and to answer their questions, we need either someone who read the rules or an old person here,And possesses the necessary experience 

• +2 1

On 1/30/2021 at 11:14 AM, Fahmida Ripa said:

Hello guys I new in this forum. I would like to know your valuable opinions about staying in Biggeners section only. I joined this forum a few days ago. In this days I observed that many members are only staying in Biggeners section. This section is very active because there are many hot topics here and everyone like to create topics here. Other sections are not that much popular but why I want to know from you guys. Thank you in advance 💖.

My dear mate it is very interesting point but being here in beginners section helps us to know about the basics of crypto and we come to learn about the rules and regulations and come to know how to qoute and what to quote. 

Thank you 

I think because this section is full of useful information for all members, especially newcomers, it contains all the useful advice that is important to work with