What is reason of staying begginers section only 🤔 - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fahmida Ripa

What is reason of staying begginers section only 🤔

I think we should also try out other sections of the forum because they also contain valuable information that we canearn from. It is very important that we explore more so that we will have more to posts.

The new members always prefer the beginners section because if they face any difficulty on this forum they can discussed with the seniors members. That's why many people join only the beginners section. I think that the beginners section constitutes the majority of the members of the organization because most of the members are beginners and they came here to learn and acquire knowledge.

Well for some reasons not everyone understands how cryptocurrencies works and so they want to stay in the beginners forum first to be able to understand the basic stuffs before switching to other sections of the forum so that they would not mess up.

In my case I am temporarily through the beginners forum as I just started it is the perfect place to learn and train and be able to climb to the other forums which is what I intend I think another formidable experience awaits me but that will come with Time for now will remain here until I learn all about the wonderful world of cryptocurrencies.

Hello my dear I think bargaining session is very important for the new person in this platform I will learn lots of things and we also help bargaining to answer their questions and also about over life skills.

I think that everyone stays in this section because the topics here are easier for them, but this is wrong. We must diversify the sections in order to gain great knowledge because field of currencies is very wide. We must acquire the largest knowledge in order to succeed

• +2 1
  • +5 1

It is never due to a bad reason, my friend, the reason is that everyone started from here, so they do not find it more beautiful than it, and also because beginners need the help and experience of the elderly

My friend, I think that the main reason for this is the increase in popularity of this forum and the arrival of many new members day after day, and for them, this section will be the beginning of their learning about cryptocurrencies, so you will find interaction in this section more than in other sections.

• +2 1

Through the beginners section, a lot of questions are asked and there are a lot of discussions between the members of the forum. As for most of the other sections, they need an understanding and experience to discuss what is being published of topics.

• +3 1

Well, I think that whoever wants a strong start in this forum should stay in the beginners section for a good time, because here you learn all the basics and laws and get the required experience. Good luck

After completing the first 100 publications, you should publish in at least two different sections. This is the rules of the forum and you must abide by it in order to avoid ban. This insures you gaining science and knowledge from different sources. It introduces you to the features and types of cryptocurrency.  In new areas, they will be the reason for you to earn money and build your future

• +2 1

My dear friend, at first everyone is a beginner and needs to learn how to work in this forum and no one is educated and expert, so this wonderful section was created to help beginners learn to start work properly

• +2 1

This section is very good for new members who do not know anything about the other departments, but with the advancement of knowledge, it is certain that we will move to the other sections.

hello my friend, I am new to this platform As a beginner, I see the beginners section people learn the rules and foundations necessary to achieve success

The department has a lot of information and is rich in many experiences, so I am trying a lot to benefit from it because I hope to reach a good level of professionalism 

• +2 1

Hello my friend Yes, you are absolutely right. The biggeners section, in my opinion, is important and necessary for every person here, even if he is not a beginner, because the information in my opinion on the forum is many and complex, and we must all stay informed of it every period. Therefore, the information contained in the biggeners section is constantly updated due to the large number of questions asked by new members.

• +3 1

Because its a great section for every one to learn different things about this Crypto world. Because this section is for ever one we can get the answers of our every question related to this forum which will definitely help us in this forum for earning good.

My friend that the great importance lies in the rest of the sections, but for beginners they cannot understand what is happening in the rest of the sections if they have not been able to the information that they obtained from this section

The junior department has the advantages of building a successful business and mastering cryptocurrency transactions, so most of the members participate and interact here

Working in the junior department is easy Most of the members of this forum are here, so there is a lot of work here, everyone comes here to learn and make money, and maybe when we become experienced , And maybe when we become experienced we will move to work in other departments

• +4 1

We have to learn starting from this section later on in other departments in order to properly learn the rest of the work and its advantages and gain a good experience before that.
And then we move to the rest of the sections

Most of the people work in the beginners section because it is easy to work on this platform and also to help the novice to learn more about the world of cryptocurrencies and his ability to understand more about how to work in this forum.

I think that the reason for the popularity of this section is the beginners, as this section includes beginners and expert members together and new beginners always join the forum and start posting here and the rest of the members reply to them, but the rest of the sections contain really interesting topics, so we should not stay in this. Section only

I think the mostly the Beginners segment is still active and there are always a lot of new topics available, while other pages have a lot of old topics, which participants feel justified in removing. 
I believe that as we go through each segment and develop new subjects, the other sections will become more involved as well.

It is not recommendable at all to stay in a single section because if you want to enhance your knowledge of Cryptocurrency then you must explore all the sections of the forum and should give time to other sections as well.