Do cryptocurrencies sell and buy like dollars? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
proahmad110

Do cryptocurrencies sell and buy like dollars?

Crypto Finance has become a slogan for other platforms, Bitcoin currency is making very big heights these days, easy withdrawal and exchange between people is really special.

Bitcoins and dollar are two different currencies. Dollar have its physical appearance while bitcoin is just an online currency used for trading and investment on online forums dealing with cryptocurreny. Bitcoins are as important in online forums as dollar in daily life. Bitcoin is gaining much importance due to its profits.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

No uts have a different creteria because the prices of crypto currency is up and down by the time so its not look like dollars buy an sell  and the mostly crypto currency is low than one dollar .

Best of luck for trading

As we know that cryptocurrency is helpful for every one and we can get it with help of yobit wallet.and Euro currency and dollars is a currency which we take it and touch it but bitcoin is a digital currency and we could not touch it but we can transfer and withdraw it

Crypto currencies are also dollars and you won't have any issie trading them. You can trade them just as dollars is traded and more. You can now trade crypto in Forex by using some brokers. Or you could also choose to use crypto exchanges.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello everyone, certainly the bitcoin, is a crypto that we can trade in an exchange house, and get other digital currencies, as well as we can also exchange it for fiat currency, for this reason it is essential to learn about the functioning of cryptos and their ecosystem.

On 1/29/2021 at 2:29 PM, Asim808 said:

They Are Not Similar Dear. Bitcoin Is A Digital Currency Which We Can Not Touch Just Trasfer And Withdraw It In Our Country Currency. But Dollar And Euro Are Not Digital Currency They Have Notes And Coins Of Their Currency We Can Touch Them And Can Give It Hand To Hand To Others. 

@proahmad110

Yeah you are absolutely right my mate. There is a obvious difference between them. As bitcoin is a digital currency and its gives us many good opportunities and its also very secure as well. So this is the reason we cannot compare them, both are having their own importance in every ones life.

• +4 1

Cryptocurrencies are virtual currencies that cannot be touched and to access tangible money you have to exchange them for the transactions that the yobit system allows you according to your place of origin, it can be for dollars or for another currency that touches you I hope that the little that I could contribute to you it is useful.

Yes of course we can buy and sell cryptocurrencies like a dollar because dollar also has digital form like cryptocyrrency but cryptocyrrency have not physical form . So we can do investment, trading and also can transaction easily by the cryptocyrrency. 

In my opinion, I can say that they are different because cash can lose its value, whereas virtual currencies always go up in price and are safer.

Cryptocurrencies are part of the new economy, it is a way of being able to obtain profits and maintain the value of money as it is devalued due to the difficult economic situation that countries are experiencing, it is an advantage for us to be able to have crypto, Furthermore, its value is measured in the fiat currency, the dollar.

Hello my friend, thank you for your explanation, but it is a little complicated. I would like to clarify that Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that is intangible and to this moment it has not been treated as money that we can trade and invest on platforms only.

@proahmad110

There is a difference, as the currencies we deal with and exchange with hands and use them to buy simple commodities. As for electronic currencies we cannot touch them, they are a fictitious thing that we exchange on the Internet and most of their uses are in the procurement High amount.

• +1 1

Yeah dear you will use different platform for this purpose .the cryptocurrency is different form other currencies .it is more secure with other coin or currencies.

Yes, my friend. The cryptocurrency is a currency that exists electronically and cannot be touched because it does not have a physical presence on the ground. If you have a balance of this currency, you can convert it in the online exchange into US dollars. And then you convert it to the paper currency you want or  To your country's currency. On the other hand, if you have dollars you can buy digital currencies with them

On 1/29/2021 at 11:13 AM, proahmad110 said:

Bitcoin is a currency similar to other major currencies such as the euro and the dollar, and it is traded online through brokers or from a “Block Chain” account to another account; Where the sender, through his Bitcoin account, makes sending operations, and these operations are carried out by complex algorithms.

The best way of selling and baying bitcoin is through the bank or credit, all we have to do is deposit money in exchanging sites then purchase the amounts of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrenys that we want then we can buy, when we buy the bitcoin that bitcoin was sold buy some other person on the exchanging sites.

• +1 1

Of course, it became possible for us to trade cryptocurrencies and replace them with other real or digital currencies because cryptocurrencies have gained wide popularity and good confidence by users, and it has become possible to deal with them like regular currencies.

• +3 1

My dear friend, I am agree with you. Crypto currency is the money of the feature. You can change of currency in yobit and other kind of forum. You will getting a good amount of money from this. I hope you understand. Best of luck.

We had another job opportunity. When we joined this forum, at first I was worried that the Bitcoin currency was not real and not like other currencies, but later I made sure that it is a currency like the euro and the dollar, and it can be traded and invested.

You are not right about this, my friend, cryptocurrencies are very different from fiat currencies, cryptocurrencies are non-tangible and decentralized, and they cannot be compared to paper currencies, the latter is tangible and controlled by governments, while cryptocurrencies are controlled in value.  By means of supply and demand only, that is, there is no person or government that can change the value of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

If I am rich, I will keep my digital currencies, because the future is for digital currencies, but my financial condition is medium, so currently I convert to dollars, and when I am sufficient financially, I will store digital currencies and invest in them in my opinion, it is a profitable project.

You can buy digital currencies with digital dollars, so there is no similarity between the euro, dollar and digital currencies 

So digital currencies are special for the internet and paper currencies like the dollar and the euro are special for real life .

• +2 1

I see that these questions are very frequent, and this is a very question. The questions are repeated, but not in the same form, and this is something that I hope we will be more professional. 

• +4 1

Yes, I think that Bitcoin trading is easier and faster, and you can easily send it in emergency to another account, and you can easily invest in it and increase the profit from your home and your own phone.

This information is important and gives a good idea for new members to learn about the digital currency and how to use it. I wish everyone good luck