YouTube reposts most of the content related to cryptocurrencies - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

YouTube reposts most of the content related to cryptocurrencies

Regardless of the deletion dictation that used to happen, we now see that most social media sites or those that have their own audience are using them continuously, seeking either to integrate the blockchain and cryptocurrencies into their system or launch their own currencies and blockchain, and this means that we can no longer ignore cryptocurrency bugs and technologies. Based on it and they have to race against time to secure their position in the future.

• +1 1

On 12/30/2019 at 1:55 PM, SuperCrypto said:

After many of the content related to cryptocurrencies has been deleted from the YouTube platform, without any notice from the YouTube administration, and with a description that the content is characterized by a kind of fraud and fraud, and after the great dissatisfaction of the industry giant, and also the owners of content not related to currencies Encrypted, and described what happened as limiting the freedom of content makers, from yesterday YouTube started to republish the content linked to the cryptocurrency after several days of unilateral deletion and the failure of the video giant to communicate with the makers of that content without prior notice.

Where YouTube responded hours ago on Twitter to the YouTuber Karl the Moon regarding videos related to the cryptocurrencies that were removed from the platform this week.

I think that YouTube has done this work to limit the spread of fraudulent currencies, premium airdrops, and swindles that have spread recently and which have found great popularity among content makers and they were publishing it without making sure that the currencies wear out will be good and this is what makes the investors and people subscribing to it lose a lot, and this is why I see YouTube has done this reaction to limit the spread of this matter, but we go back to the issue of electronic currencies. I do not think that a very large platform like YouTube will prevent this matter because it knows that it is in its interest and that this investment will be very profitable in the future, so I think it will regulate it more and allow it in the future. With some conditions that guarantee the right not to fraud and positive publication

But I have seen the advertisement about the cryptocurrency and even I am hoping facebook to unban the cryptocurrency advertisement which can increase the popularity of the cryptocurrency. I am very happy because we can learn many things about the cryptocurrency in youtube practically which is very easy to understand than reading.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is something awful and I learned about this after read some news about fake giveaways which youtube allows from scammers but they block the good people that are explaining cryptocurrency to us. Karl The Moon is a lovely person that is kind and makes good remarks and would never be someone that try to harm us. It is bad to see Youtube behave like that. All my support and love for Karl.

2 hours ago, Izeal said:

But I have seen the advertisement about the cryptocurrency and even I am hoping facebook to unban the cryptocurrency advertisement which can increase the popularity of the cryptocurrency. I am very happy because we can learn many things about the cryptocurrency in youtube practically which is very easy to understand than reading.

I think that Twitter blocks ads for virtual and digital currencies on its site, this will include ICOs and crowdfunding processes that are used to raise money through creating new currencies.

Youtube keeps blocking and banning crypto youtubers and can't secure any account, they keep getting hacked and big youtubers lose their jobs as these scammers with the fake giveaways take over their accounts. Youtube is becoming a bad platform that doesn't care for crypto and we need alternatives.

My friend, thank you to YouTube for re-publishing the rights to the videos related to cryptocurrencies. YouTube is the most popular and popular site in the world, so it is important that it allows the publication of videos and allows everyone to publish and teach everything related to cryptocurrencies. I see that YouTube or Google create its own cryptocurrency, this will enter the door to support currencies  Thanks

• +2 1
  • +3 1

It is obvious that Youtube realized the mistake it has committed and it does not want to lose its audience, and since the videos that talk about crypto has a large number of followers then it is not in the best of Youtube to dissatisfy this audience.  

• +3 1

There are lot of people who hate youtube because they made an error.The restored content of those videos or no the bullet has come out.

This is quit strange thing from YouTube, first nor informing the content creator, then deleted the certain category videos, after that started reposting those videos with out no explanation of action. Is the YouTube isn't an organizations who run by group of people or  is their a single person who controls the YouTube. I am very confused from this, because its not an account case it's whole platform who have clear policies and managing system with lots of programmers. They have to publish full explanation of this course of action, why they did this. 

I think that there is no better news that large companies like these show an affect of acceptance of cryptocurrencies, because it is normal that these things happen due to the prohibitions of cryptocurrencies in some countries so it is not surprising, but on the other hand We can see that cryptocurrencies give good results and as an effect it has been accepted on the YouTube platform.

I think that all platforms with a lot of power such as YouTube and among others should allow the implementation of cryptocurrencies both in advertising and in content because every day the use of cryptocurrencies in the world is more evident, so it is a very good option than large platforms get a lot of publicity for it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I also heard such news before and I believe there was a pressure on youtube from governments to delete these videos since youtube won't lose anything even if they kept them but another pressure from youtubers was enough for them to republish the deleted videos and until today you can find a lot of videos related to crypto in youtube  and all are used in a legal way which is a great step for crypto world to attract more people to get into the field

• +1 1

On 12/30/2019 at 9:05 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Yes we can see a lot on YouTube every day about crypto.  In that case, we wouldn't be able to accept that YouTube stopped videos without any guidance.  Because there are so many people through these videos who are gaining a lot of knowledge that they can earn money by watching these videos.

Youtube is full of crypto and i am also a youtuber and i post my videos on daily basis about the airdrops and also about the bounties in which i earn good money. Crypto is the world best business.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

it was a good attempt to remove and reduce the fraud and the scams on the part of the youtube because there were a lot of channels doing the same with the users and the users lost a lot of money.

• +3 1

This decision was really good, but it was not implemented well, I think that YouTube's goal was to delete the channels that promote fake ICO and SCAM projects, but unfortunately the decision was applied wrongly, as many good channels related to cryptocurrencies were blocked or closed. Relationship with ICO.
In fact ICO projects have greatly offended the Crypto universe, and it is imperative to fight them.

• +1 1

That is good news, youtube is one of the platform in the world that is used to promote activities around the world, and there is need for cryptocurrency to promoted long and wide. 

I think it is good that youtube admitted the mistake and post most of the content related to cryptocuurencies as it is very important to aware people about crypto from video platform such as youtube , so that people can accept crypto and get good amount of profit. I hope youtube will not repeat its mistake again.

• +2 1

Once bitten, twice shy! Youtube have just demonstrated the ugliness inherent in centralized projects and they claimed it was a mistake, but I think the response was an afterthought, because youtubers started calling for mass adoption of decentralized video sharing platforms like LBRY.

• +3 1

On 12/30/2019 at 2:55 PM, SuperCrypto said:

After many of the content related to cryptocurrencies has been deleted from the YouTube platform, without any notice from the YouTube administration, and with a description that the content is characterized by a kind of fraud and fraud, and after the great dissatisfaction of the industry giant, and also the owners of content not related to currencies Encrypted, and described what happened as limiting the freedom of content makers, from yesterday YouTube started to republish the content linked to the cryptocurrency after several days of unilateral deletion and the failure of the video giant to communicate with the makers of that content without prior notice.

Where YouTube responded hours ago on Twitter to the YouTuber Karl the Moon regarding videos related to the cryptocurrencies that were removed from the platform this week.

Indeed, YouTube may be fighting cryptocurrencies, but today, in fact, many countries are encouraging the use of digital currencies, and YouTube has begun to retreat from its decision.

• +3 1

Why everyone is negative about cryptocurrencies, is it real that big of a threat to them? the banks, the government, even some companies, social medias like Facebook also once removed crypto related ads.

Many people got a shock of their lives when they saw many videos related to Cryptocurrency deleted. YouTube is the biggest video platform in the world. But now that they have restored those videos, it has come as a big relief to many crypto followers.

I think it is a wrong way to delete videos related to cryptocurrencies and claim that they are fraud, so I think that something wrong happened and it is not allowed, so an apology must be made by YouTube and clarify what has been done so that everything becomes clear to everyone

Youtube is the best way to spread knowledge about cryptocurrency. Because, the people who are even uneducated knows how to use youtube and we can aware them about cryptocurrency on youtube. 

Yeah you're right. YouTube is one of the biggest social platforms. It is the best way to promote cryptocurrency and other things. YouTube is also supportive to cryptocurrency . There are many videos kf cryptocurrency in YouTube and youtube also reposting it.