Welcome me with positive ratings - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AsimAbbas

Welcome me with positive ratings

Now a person has to take care of his pension himself, because there is no need to rely on the state in these matters, it has shown its failure and it would be foolish to think that one source of income will cover all your needs in the future.

Honestly, it's better not, it's just that cryptocurrency requires a lot of effort. Young people sometimes do not understand it. You just can lose your money, and then it will be a blow for you. Well, if you do decide to try it, look at some exchange professionals. Wish you luck! 

Until the retirement comes, an incredible amount of something new will come out. Now the crypt is the present and the near future. But what will happen in 25-30 years is a mystery) While you can make money on the crypt and save for retirement

I do not advise you to pay attention only to obtaining positive reputations. Create useful posts and interest other members and new in the field of cryptocurrencies and you will receive the reputation automatically.

I think that investing a pension in cryptocurrency is somewhat reckless.

Trading on the stock exchange is a risky business that takes a lot of energy and requires a return. It is necessary to be constantly aware of the current events both in the world and in the market. In addition, one must be prepared for drastic changes in the situation. In any case, if you have the goal of making money, then trading on the stock exchange is not a leisure activity, but a serious job.

You need to keep this in mind, as well as have a cash safety cushion that allows you not to lose everything if you lose on the stock exchange.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, why do you think so much about reputation and positive assessments. Of course, when you present useful contents, of course everyone who sees your post Suva gives you the evaluations that the post deserves, but if you provide an unhelpful content, you will not get the positive reviews. Be optimistic, work hard and you will get what you want. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +3 1

Of course, it is better that this percentage would also be in foreign currency, and it is even better that in cryptocurrency, which will give not 6% growth in a year, but 26, then it will be generally wonderful, but only it also works in the opposite direction, which for pensioners very risky

Welcome my friend there are many things that if you do it will give you positive reviews if your posts are useful and meaningful and make this forum go up you will get excellent reputation among members and positive reviews

You have that, but it is better for you to publish topics related to coding and to be important and sheer admiration so that you get them next time, good luck.

Of course there are doubts about your knowledge of all this, but for this you have great respect. In general, at such an advanced age, I would not advise you to risk your money by flying into a crypt. Too late to rush, as for me

In fact, if the head cooks in old age, then it is quite possible to work out, the main thing is to understand. Make an effort and everything will work out. Read a lot, study matbase. And so age does not matter, you can be a fool even at 20 .. 

I also have doubts about pension and cryptocurrency, I’ll tell you so myself, for people who have lived to this old, respected age, stability is needed more than ever, calm nerves and less stress, which is absent in the crypt

Here is such a question, yes in the PFR :) Fiat will not die in our century, not that everyone will switch to debit cards (they have been transferring for more than 10 years). a stable and viola for translations, and a cue ball for accumulation.

If you decide to invest somewhere or not to invest, analyze the topic, study it from all sides, see what the risks are, what is the likelihood of losing everything, etc. It doesn't matter whether a person is a pensioner or a businessman.

Hello my friend, I am sure that you will get good reviews on all your posts if they are important and useful, it is nice that we support each other constantly because that gives us the motivation to work hard, I wish success to all.

Well, for this, in fact, there are children and grandchildren who can help them figure it out. The most difficult thing will be to convince grandfathers and grandmothers that this is all real and that you can get an impressive income

I agree that I am here on this forum, I am learning while earning. If you have more knowledge of cryptocurrency, you will have a better chance of using it to make good money. In the cryptocurrency world, there are many methods and ways to make money, all you need is to study and gain more knowledge.

Oh yes, I can easily imagine and tell the morgue for 1 friend whose life prompted me to follow a similar plot, he is an ordinary queue and all that he earned for the last 10 years he kept in a fund such as shares of fuel and tesla, and at that time I was stupidly walking and at 1 moment I realized that crypt is something newer, much more progressive in the fund, stocks grow   by 20-30 percent a year, and crypt is sometimes 10 times more, so if you postpone 100 ether and just hold, then a carefree pension is not a dream  

Super .. regardless of your age, it is very cool to delve into topics such as additional earnings, there is a sea of everything, but of course, once decided, then first of all you need to study and delve into the essence of everything so as not to lose what you have, so do not take the risk right away that you will learn it is never too late and before you invest somewhere it is better to check a hundred times ...

Welcome dear at crypto world .Reputation means the quality of post when you make a good quality post than you get good reputation .So try your best to make good post.

wow, I thought at this age people do not want to do anything new and already live their own life, but about the Internet and everything that happens there is treated as something bad. Of course, you need to invest money and try to do something, maybe you can raise a good amount on this and your children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren will be grateful to you 

Well, if you are not led by experienced people, without outside help you are unlikely to be able to earn something, and it is much more likely that you will lose everything, I advise you to find people who understand, grandchildren or children, will suddenly understand.

Yes, I agree with you, all members should make positive assessments towards useful and important topics and we should help each other with positive comments to raise the morale of members and improve our experience.

There are very few retirees who are interested in cryptocurrency, and then they simply do not have time to sit down to deal with it, whose grandchildren do not give them their children. Even in order to get a fridollar, they abandoned it because they had to write messages.

I think if you want to start and figure it out, watch a video on the Internet about investing in cryptocurrency, I think you can figure it out if you could go to this forum. I advise you to invest about 10-20%, because if you invest more, you may not have enough money for your life.