Welcome me with positive ratings - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AsimAbbas

Welcome me with positive ratings

I want to say something do not share something that is not useful to others . I didn't find anything useful in this only asking for reputation. 

And for some people, increasing their capital is to some extent a game and an occupation that will not feel like work. Moreover, it does not take much time to work with cryptobirds. But in retirement it is definitely worth spending less time on this activity than in youth.

You can’t invest anything if you don’t have enough to live on - any investor will confirm anything for you, not only a crypto investor! And if the deposits disappear, how do you plan to live without a pension for a month or two? If there is an opportunity to ask for help from relatives, then let them help now, since you do not have enough for life. And investing somewhere in such a situation is not yet safe.

I think you should have created informative posts.  Then you will automatically reap a positive reputation, and this is a natural result of a good job.  I wish you good luck, my friend.  Try to be patient a little until you reach the result.

Well my friend I gave you a good rating now . but you will must consider that trying to get free ratings will put your account and the other accounts in danger . just care about giving helpful posts and you will do well

Welcome to this wonderful forum. In order to get good reviews, you must work hard and abide by the rules and conditions of the forum. In order to get a good reputation, your posts must be of good content, so you must focus on the quality of the content. Knowledge is the basis of success. When  You have the knowledge, you will improve the quality of your posts and get the best reviews.

You should always be interested in something and learn new things, regardless of age. The only thing is, the older a person is, the more difficult it is for him to master something. And it is worth being more careful about where you give your money. Older people are usually very gullible. If you have nothing besides a pension, then it may not be worth doing this, since the likelihood that you will lose everything is huge.

It seems to me that it is worth trying, but investing small amounts, and not as an increase in pension, but leaving something to descendants or something) After all, there is not very much time, especially for trading, the wrong psychological attitude, but to risk on the last savings, according to in my opinion, only younger people can (let's say I put all the stipe in bnb))) 

We all need good reputation because we all are struggling for our bright tomorrow so it should be our prime goal to help each other and to motivate each other's work so kindly its a request to give good reputation to me i am working with all my spirits and your motivation will make me more punctual. 

And then I thought. That if you work with a crypt confidently for at least more than 10 years, then earning a pension, which the state pays today, is much more real than hunching at a machine or in an office for 50 years. So, in fact, the topic has prospects for discussion)))))

The idea is cool, but I think in the next 30-40 years, this will not be implemented. It is necessary that our generation retired and so that we understand what cryptocurrency is. Although, to be honest, many do not know which one to receive a pension. The retirement age is growing, but we are not getting any healthier.

All this is of course good, but the question is: what will happen to the cryptocurrency by the time the majority of the participants in this forum retire? In principle, if the crypt is in about the same form as it is now, then I think a small mining farm would make life more pleasant)

The positive rating is not what you ask from the people you have to earn it by the hard and great work and by the content of your posts and topics....!!!

Dear friend, in order to get positive reviews and a good reputation, you do not have to ask for evaluation from anyone, but rather you have to care about the quality of the topic to be published and of course that people They will rate it positively

If it comes to that, it is much better, instead of buying cryptocurrency, to postpone part of the pension and purchase shares of various companies (Yandex, QIWI, Lukoil ...). Risks are quite low and the annual profit is higher than in a bank. Approximately 10-30% per annum

It is respectful that a 72-year-old person is interested in the topic of earning cryptocurrency, rarely when this can be found. I recommend that you first study the topic of trading and start trading with a small balance, as well as participate in all sorts of airdrops and bounty.

If you are a modern grandpa and who is more or less versed in the PC and the Internet, then everything is possible. And it is not necessary to invest your money in cryptocurrency, you can participate in different distributions for a short time. And if you are engaged in trading, then you need to make a lot of transactions and not go into the negative, then you can already start investing your capital. And on this something to earn.

Pension is money, and cryptocurrency is money too. Therefore, it does not matter how they will be paid the pension. Maybe over time the crypt will replace the ordinary pension, but obviously we will not live to see that. But the potential is there.

An interesting idea, but here's what to do if the currency falls. Then the pensioners will not be happy. Yes, and many pensioners do not know how to use a computer normally, but they have not heard about cryptocurrencies at all, so it's not the time to implement this idea.

There are pensioners who have secured their own retirement thanks to shares. It is also quite possible to secure a pension by starting to buy in the long term right now. I even think that some pre-retirement individual provided himself with the purchase of more cue ball 

Strongly against, all the same age makes itself felt. For example, you forget your Binance password. Well, that's it. A person in retirement should receive pleasure from every day. Instead of thinking about the price of the cue ball. The retirement age is the age at which he is ready to go far away every day ...

I doubt that even ultra modern grandparents will appreciate such an idea) At least, there is not enough infrastructure in any country in the world, that is, almost nowhere you can go to a store and pay with Bitcoin, for example. Therefore, most of the population will be forced to exchange cryptocurrency for regular money, thereby losing part of it on commission. This I am still silent about those pensioners who do not know what the Internet is.

If your pension is not enough, then where will you get the money to start trading. Not everything is so simple here. To start making more or less good money, stable and risk-free, you need an initial investment. And if you take the risk and lose everything, then what will you live on then?

I didn't expect to see this here when I saw the topic, I thought it was about the future.

And I can tell you that this is a very bad idea, for young people it is very difficult at first, to figure out and understand how everything works, as well as stress factors in which you can lose all your savings, so I do not advise you, take care of your health)

Welcome dear friend, if you do your work diligently and well and publish useful, unique and new posts you will attract the attention of members and thus you will get positive ratings , the more useful and meaningful your posts will be you will receive more positive ratings .

• +1 1