Welcome me with positive ratings - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AsimAbbas

Welcome me with positive ratings

Without proper experience, you can lose money in cryptocurrency. To begin with, you should study a lot, or first try to make money in easier directions. I advise you to try to make money on affiliate programs without investments, on free traffic. As soon as you have free money, then you can try yourself in cryptocurrency.

One should be interested in new information at any age, but I don't know about cryptocurrencies. Well, as an option, you can try trading, but it's not entirely easy, and even for the younger generation. But for that there is a reason to prove that age is numbers.

Better not instead, but as a supplement. Knowing our pensions will obviously not be superfluous. The only question is the division of this currency and stability in the amount. As an option, stablecoins are put in staking.

Real estate is not as profitable as it seems to us. If you count everything, then at times it is more profitable to put money in a bank at interest, there will be more benefits, and you will spend less nerves. I believe that crypt is a good option for retirement if a person understands it. 

While there are no full-fledged opportunities to pay with crypto in stores, there is nothing to say. And the cryptocurrency is constantly jumping in price, I do not think that this will suit pensioners if they do not know the equivalent of how much they have in their wallet.

For this to happen, one of the conditions is necessary, namely:
1. Either the state should introduce the active use of cryptocurrency, a system of deposits at high interest rates, and so on, so that the whole system is no different from the banking system in terms of simplicity and would help people get money in anyway. 

2. Either trade for a very long time and be a serious pro by the end of your years, capable of trading at a respectful age. 

One way or another, this market is a young market, what the investment market would once be. Today the best investors in the world, being in their old age, hardly worry about retirement anymore. The same can be true for you if you put in enough effort. 

Cryptocurrency is a fairly new area for investment, but as they said, this is not a magic button called "money" when investing in any business, and in this asset (in essence) you need to understand all the risks, and you can how to get up on it and get an increase to your pension, and lose the monthly amount for living. In any case, trading, like any work, requires special and even specific knowledge, sometimes even at the level of instinct. And as I always say, this requires more or less free money, but not the last. Although you can practice on a bonus account 

Hello my friend
In order to get a good reputation in the beginning, you must abide by the rules in this forum and you must publish posts containing useful information for others on the site. If you apply these tips, I think that people will give you a good reputation.

It seems to me that the idea is extremely dubious, since pension savings should be reliably protected, minimal risks of losing, and given that cryptocurrency has high volatility, it is not a good idea, it is better to bank deposits, even if the percentage is small, but there will be insurance.

Of course, in the long term, they grow very well. But there are some factors of surprise, for example, I recently heard the news that due to the quarantine, Disney shares have dropped dramatically, so even such mastodons may fall in value. 

The topic is, of course, a good one, but there is no certainty what will happen to the cryptocurrency in five years, especially by the time the pension arrives, and therefore I would not chop off my shoulder like that, and would not refuse the pension) Although it is not a fact that I will live to see it, it is with every year further and further) 

I think the modern world is not yet ready for such turns and it seems to me it will not be ready soon, it’s hard to explain to people what it is until they themselves want to try to figure it out, but it seems to me that most people will simply be too lazy to figure it out. 

hello mate, and welcome here, I really liked your spirit so for that I'm going to rate your post +5, don't forget to keep it up here,

You can participate in free giveaways without touching your pension, it will be the best option, if you don’t give anything, but you don’t lose yours. Although I’m not a pensioner by age, I also receive a disability pension, I don’t invest it on the Internet. But I’m already earning it myself. I invest in bitcoin and ether

Welcome to this platform. Good ratings are not to be begged, I think You should post some informative stuff to get good reputation. And for sure if your stuff will be worth it, no one will give you bad rating 

Hey dear,if tje opinion us available not necessarily beneficial and also crucial foundation around the regulations biding the particular community forum,if you want a good earning you want to work hard and focus in working.

on our pensions of 11k rubles, not to live, so any currency, even crypt, will already be a joy =)
They write why to risk their pension, etc., now in the Russian Federation, in any case, he tries to work to the end and retire too, to survive as it is necessary. . If you invest in a crypt competently, you can even find a mentor for yourself only with good reviews, these 11k can be multiplied, the main thing is not by a coefficient less than one if you understand what I mean)

When I saw the title of the topic I thought about something completely different. No offense, but I think this is a rather difficult industry for the older generation, you shouldn't bother. Instead, look for another hobby that is closer to you. Good luck!

Cryptocurrency instead of a pension may be in 20 years, approximately when I grow old and retire. Now many old ones don't understand about cryptocurrency. When I get old, there will be people who understand about cryptocurrency and will receive pensions in the crypt.

It is bad to publish such a post because it does not contain useful information, and asking for reputation from members is considered a violation, so I advise you to improve your posts and adhere to the rules

In cryptocurrency, you should always be on top of it, if you are interested, of course try it. I also recommend that you can invest in some stocks, maybe it will be easier, and you don't need to keep an eye on something. You buy shares, receive dividends, in 5-7 years you will receive more per month than in a year of pension. Maybe your children or grandchildren, if any, will tell you. I help my parents if necessary, I will help to figure out some new things, for me it's a thrill

I advise you not to ask for reviews because by posting useful topics about cryptocurrencies, markets and information about the forum, you are most likely to get great reviews and you will benefit yourself with new information and earn money.

It's funny to hear some people who are counting on retirement at all, I realized at the age of 20 that I shouldn't hope for it. It is necessary to accumulate and form your own "pension" yourself. I think that here is the main desire and it is important at what age to start, you can understand everything. 

As many have told you here

Good and useful posts make your post good for everyone and get good likes and reputation

It is not demanding

We are in a useful and informative forum, not just a fun social media forum

Good luck

I will speak for myself and my experience in this cryptocurrency, I have a full-time job here in Mexico, and if all goes well, I will have a monthly pension until I die, so I consider myself privileged. But my taste for cryptocurrencies keeps me working and saving for a better future because I know the future of cryptocurrencies is great, so it's better to have both.