Welcome me with positive ratings - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AsimAbbas

Welcome me with positive ratings

I just want to see how you all guys welcome the new members , I will be very happy to see the how many likes and ratings I get  you guys, waiting anxiously,it will not cost you but will give me pleasure waiting for you good response

• Useful or interesting 9
  • -5 1
  • +1 7
  • +2 5
  • +3 6
  • +4 3
  • +5 5

Hello dear friend, I think that you should work to publish useful and good posts for the community in this forum and of course you will get good reviews. Understand the forum rules well before publishing.

• +5 1

Halo dear i welcome to you .i hope you work more hard with effort and you create an useful post that help all other members.and you fallow all rules and regulations of this forum if you do it.then of course when people see your post they like your post and they automatically give you a good reputation best of luck.

Welcome my friend now you are a family member of the cryptotalk and its our and seniors duty to guid you in a proper and positive way here all are our brothers and sisters do respect and take respect

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome, buddy, however I need to caution you that you should post subjects inside the encoded discussion here in the gathering and such presents may uncover you on accepting notice focuses so next time I post helpful substance this will guarantee that you stay here

Positive rating is actually what every member of this forum want to get from other members but  you should not expect positive rating if you comment is found not useful and important base on the rules and regulations biding the forum.

This forum is not just for making awareness. There is need to earn good rating in the forum. We should also make effort to make good contribution to the progress in the forum. 

Brother reputation mean to motivate and judgement of other work than give negative and positive rating according to they deserve.  Your way of getting reputation is not good, so you should work hard and make quality posts than members will impress from you and will give you good reputation. 

• +3 1

Welcome, a buddy to the world of crypto. You can earn here more by doing just some work. But the main thing is that you have to get the likes on your posts when younger likes on your posts than younger money of this post but it is possible when the other persons give you like. But it is difficult. They do not give like others and think that they can get the likes on your posts just by posting.

First of all welcome on this forum. Instead of asking everyone for the ratings. It is better for you to write something valuable and get ratings ,otherwise you post will be deleted and and there is also chance to get warning points.

• +3 1

Hi, I post useful content this will ensure that you stay here,I think that you should work to publish useful and good posts for the community in this forum,I advise you to respect the members of the forum and write well, and be honest when you post content. I always give positive feedback to every post .

@asim Abbas.wellcme my dear friend in this platform of organization then.our user can be done well come on this site.

Well I know about this topic is mostly done by user.it is very important to us.

great ratings will depends on what kind of topics they post here if they found more useful and meaningful topics and ideas it will get more positive ratings or reactions but if there's nothing but useless they will get more negative and the worst will get also warning points from moderators so be careful to post some ideas and topics to post.

• +2 1

On 1/22/2021 at 7:42 PM, AsimAbbas said:

I just want to see how you all guys welcome the new members , I will be very happy to see the how many likes and ratings I get  you guys, waiting anxiously,it will not cost you but will give me pleasure waiting for you good response

Just because your new here & want good ratings, doesnt mean that you will get them or that you deserve them. Ratings are sort of like respect. You dont give it blindly, you earn it. So maybe if you post quality stuff, work hard, etc, you will get good ratings. If not, then you will get no ratings or negative ratings.

I see somebody has given you a negative / - 5 rating for your Topic. I guess thats what happens when you beg for good ratings when you havent done anything to earn them.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

The reactions is for the good posts and creations and any should use them at any time when he find something good even they don't receive a payment for them like in the beginning but the users should use them often like normal 

In the beginning, welcome to you here among us in the forum, but I advise you not to ask for a positive reputation from anyone and instead try to obtain it with your effort and your work and that is by writing useful and new posts and also by commenting on members' posts and giving advice and solutions to other members and thus you will get positive evaluations without the need for Asked by anyone

• +2 1

A confident ranking is just what each member of this kind of community forum desires to acquire coming from some other associates yet you ought not to assume a confident ranking if the opinion is available not necessarily beneficial and also crucial foundation around the regulations biding the particular community forum.

If you will do good comments or posts good content which will be valuable and useful for others then definitely you will be able to get good reputation and good response from others so do good comments and post. Have a best of luck mate.

Dear friend, it is not possible to collect the number of likes in this way. You have to work, research and collect knowledge to present it in the form of a useful topic that contains information that attracts the reader and is within the conditions and rules

• +2 1

Friend can not say that we welcome you with positive evaluations that we will only do if your publications are good enough to receive or give a positive evaluation if not we will not friend so you have good or useful publications.

I am also new to this forum and I became a member of this forum a few days ago. Experienced members are very helpful to new members and welcome them in a good way.

It is a nice feeling to get a reputation and a positive evaluation. This gives motivation to exert more effort and give distinct ideas. Good luck to you, my friends.

Being a new member we welcome you to this forum. This platform is serving a supportive environment where you can get reward of your effort. By creating informative content, you will absolutely recieve positive ratings from others. So never ask for reputation but do something that automatically you will receive good rating.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Welcome to crypto currency. First try to learn from senior members and always follow the rules. Always try to make useful and new informative posts. I hope then you can must get positive reputation.