Welcome me with positive ratings - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AsimAbbas

Welcome me with positive ratings

Welcome my friend. 
When you want to get a good positive reputation and interaction by other members you should create good and non-repeating topics, also useful comments will draw the attention of members to you .
Now that your publication is not at all useful, try to work harder .

Cryptocurrencies instead of pensions are a good reason for people who work with cryptocurrencies to spend less money on cryptocurrencies. But for those who do not work or do not understand cryptocurrencies, this will not be beneficial.

I just want to see how you guys welcome new members, and I'll be very pleased to see how many likes and ratings I get from you guys. I'll be waiting with bated breath, and it won't cost you anything, but it will give me pleasure waiting for your positive response.

Being retired and receiving only it, without additional income, I would not invest everything in cryptocurrency, because there is always a risk. And the question of the topic is somehow strangely posed. Are there really those who want to receive a pension in the crypt? As it is generally possible to imagine, poke on the keyboard with shaking hands in order to exchange it for fiat, and only then go to the store for bread. A very tricky system in the end

Naturally, a person who does not have at least a basic understanding of the crypt has nothing to do, smiled about the pension, if there is such a thing, then I think only in Japan, there the crypt is recognized as an official currency, but in the future, in principle, an interesting idea.

See, dear friend, if you do a good job, you can earn more reputations and have more people rate you if your post or subject is useful and contains more detail, so I'll advise you to do so.

Instead of asking those people to rate you, do such a good job that they will immediately force you to rate them, and they will be heartbroken when they see your message.

The good news is that people at this age are interested in crypt, for many of us this is unusual. You can take a part of your pension and try to trade coins on the exchange, I think after several training courses and a little experience you will succeed

I think by the time the new generation matures towards retirement, it is quite possible that the crypto currency, even in retirement, will be perceived completely calmly, but if it is introduced in the next 2 years, then most likely it will not take root, since many are not yet ready for this

I was surprised that at this age they are interested in the crypto world) I don't think it is possible to implement it. Pensions in our country are already small, it is hard for people to live on it, and also to invest somewhere. But if you have a great desire, then you can try for small amounts, just take a closer look at what you plan to do in the crypto world. 

If you are really 72, then this is very worthy. At your age, people do not know how to turn on the computer, but you think about the crypt. The author is worthy of respect, and if you want to delve into this topic, then everything is in your hands.

I want to see how the old members welcm the newbie in cryptotalk firum ,atleast rating he newbie post will help and increase the level of topics in the forum. 

Now the sale of miners is launched on the Yobit exchange, so you can invest there. The profitability on them is now very high, the invested money is recouped in two months and the miner remains with you for life, making a profit every day. Another plus is that the topic is at the very beginning of its development.

You need to carefully study everything, in your case, I recommend looking for information on this forum, since there is free time, for this, take small steps to learn and understand many subtleties. It is unlikely that there will be extra profit if there is no large amount for investment, but you can definitely have an extra penny every month! 

It would still be nice to find an experienced person who would lead you by the hand, but this is more of a fantasy than reality these days. 

I would like to answer you with a question to the question: What are you going to invest if the pension is not enough? There remains only the third option for additional earnings. However, earnings on cryptocurrency without investments are very small. Although if you have a lot of free time, then faucets for collecting cryptocurrency, forums where they pay with cryptocurrency to help you.

Pensioners, if they are advanced, they surf the Internet and I think they can easily figure out even air drops. Not all pensioners will be able, but those who can do it, will sometimes be able to receive even more per month than their pension

Welcome, my friend, you are a beginner here and your post will cause you some problems, perhaps, you should not ask members to like you on your post, this is called begging here, gain your good reputation through your effort and learning a lot .

cool thing, I think this idea has a place to be. if pension contributions did not go into the pockets of officials, but, for example, would buy cryptocurrency in parts on a monthly basis, then in five to 10 years there would be good capital.

Welcome my friend,if you work hard and write unique and useful topics,the other members will follow you and will give you positive ratings, so working hard is the most important thing here,as much as you make a good job and write unique topics as you can get alot of positive ratings. 

Whoa! Well, I would also like to be 72, how are you still interested in something new and want to make money with your mind!) But after reading the posts these days that I on the forum realized that it is better to study the theory first, watch the same videos on YouTube, read blogs , subscribe to the developers of Kryptomonet on Twitter, be sure to watch the current information in the Telegram channels. And tune in that if you don't want to risk your money, then the profit will not be so high. In one of the posts here on the forum, it was said that even the most famous traders from Walt Street have only up to 25% per annum, but stable. And if you want a lot at once, then it's just a risk and here either pan or disappear ... 

Indeed, you can make money with cryptocurrency. But to provide a pension for yourself will be at least "stupid", I think. Investing cryptocurrency in retirement - you can easily get caught by scammers. It is better not to invest large budgets, but to think with your head.

In fact, no one knows what will happen even in 5 years, not to mention the distant future, while the crypt is actively developing, now a new trend is defi coins and so on, but what will happen if everything stalls in place?

Dear friend you are welcome here with us on this forum , we work here like family and every one love to help each other , with comments and positive ratings , as long you not breaking the rules you going to be fine , Also I hope you work better on your topics because am sure you going to have many negative reputation when you post something like this .

My friend, if you want a good reputation, you have to work hard to earn it. You should not create posts that do not contain any information, advice, or questions. Your posts should be useful so that others can evaluate them, good luck.

Hello there, I'd like to extend a warm welcome to you. I hope you put in more effort and build a valuable post that will benefit all other members. If you do so, you must follow all of the forum's rules and regulations. Then, of course, when people see your post, they like it and give you a positive reputation. Best of luck.

I'd like to extend a warm welcome to you on this platform. You should have first read the forum's rules and regulations. To obtain a good reputation, we must put in a lot of work here, and the rules must be read before printing. the best way to get the most money Having a positive rating in cryptotalk is significant.