China Will Be The First Country To Have Its Own 'Bitcoin' - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

China Will Be The First Country To Have Its Own 'Bitcoin'

As usual, if china will create their own coin, only chinese people will only allowed to use it but i am happy for them because the government and the chinese people are aware about crypto currencies.

5 hours ago, Mou74 said:

Crypto doesn't suits sanctions. it's understood that working through them. the govt may issue licenses for other currencies

It is what they are doing, to operate an exchange site on some countries you need a license.

1 hour ago, Amjadsabir said:

In ancient China to today modern China they were an rich of technology and they are government decision also wise and innovative. This a great decision of China government about crypto. This is not to per China will be ruling crypto world. 

the country of China indeed took many opportunities. anything that makes money and improves the economy will surely grow rapidly. flexible and must be followed by all countries.

China is the first in terms of development, and I am sure that the digital currency is a very ordinary matter in this country, as I said because it is easy to monitor the flow of money, and this helps the economy more and more, I hope our countries become this development.

well i think switherland will laounch it's coin faster than chine cause these days chine has bigger problems than crypto there is corona virus killing people there so i don't hink that they will be first. i think that swizerland will be first.

I think there is already some countries wit their own coins. But China is the most advanced and developed country in the world. The China coin will be great addition in market

Itsdevelopment is closely watched by the world financial services industry.
Although this project has some similarities with the Facebook Libra currency, it seems like China's digital currency allows Chinese policy watchdogs to closely monitor the flow of money they have today.
Will China be the first country to create Bitcoin and is it able to compete with other coins.But not the first. To say the first, there are several countries that have already used their own digital currencies. So for me China is the first major country to use digital currency itself, which can be said to be true, because every decision taken by the Chinese government can affect the world economic system as well.

On 12/30/2019 at 10:07 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

While many other countries still oppose the existence of digital currencies such as Bitcoin and Libra, China is preparing to become the first country to release a domestic digital currency.  Its development is closely watched by the world financial services industry.
Although this project has some similarities with the Facebook Libra currency, it seems like China's digital currency allows Chinese policy watchdogs to closely monitor the flow of money they have today.
Will China be the first country to create Bitcoin and is it able to compete with other coins.

Quoting

Many countries have claim their coin and the china is always on top to adopt the new technology which will make the China top country in the field of the AI and technology.

This makes sense and I also expect China to be the country with the most cryptocurrency and to have a lot of crypto companies and banks for cryptocurrencies, and may work more to produce their own currencies so that they are not dependent on the currencies subject to other countries

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No only China but also no other country can have anything like Bitcoin because Bitcoin at first was developed to be a global currency but the currencies that are currently being developed are only related to one specific country and they have completely controlled circulation process. This is totally against Bitcoin's protocol and there is no competition between coins that follow different paths. We can compare the currency of each country to that of another country but we can't compare coins of this kind to decentralized coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum.

That's a nice news. It will be good for us if they will launch it for global audience as we all knows that China will try to launch it for only their own country. But it will be great competition for it to survive ahead of giant called bitcoin. Thank you.

Welcome with me
I wonder about national or local cryptocurrencies, will they eliminate Bitcoin, or will Bitcoin have another chance for more competition?

With China's digital currency, they can actually take first place in the country like Bitcоin. And ideas like Bitcoin will go to China in the first place and will be able tо compete with other currencies in their particular currency and move forward

I think that even close to a coin that is similar to bitcoin in China will not be, they will create a completely centralized coin that will not be sold on exchanges and will only be used by residents of China.

Nonetheless do you think they can be equipped to get this element? Hopefully, for the reason that there will probably be challenges whether it's never geared up. Whether it's, in that case it may have got a significant effect on a crypto foreign money community for the reason that small children the fact that Asian society is rather massive therefore, the crypto team has the opportunity to enhance ourselves.

Hello dude, I think you are trying to say cryptocurrency. I have recently read a report that suggests China's central bank has released few details of its Digital Currency Electronic Payment (DCEP) project.  If China is able to do these all things --it will be first nation in the world with own cryptocurrency. 

China will not make another bitcoin but they will make new Crypto currency replacing the physical Chinese Yuan that is currently in circulation into digital money they said that it is close to release and this new digital money in my own opinion will be successful as china is the richest country.

I don't think china's crypto currency can ever compare to bitcoin or any other crypto currency but for what it's worth, I say let China go for it and be the first country to have its own crypto currency.

3 hours ago, Amirkhan said:

That will be good and that can bring a competition with other countries to make effort and create their own coins and many countries will create their own. 

Except china was not the first country to make its own coins even though this article will give you a heads up https://coinsutra.com/national-cryptocurrencies/

1 hour ago, Qazi said:

First of all you cant say that is Launching bitcoin who must say they are launching their own coin, New Zealand and Singapore are also in the list who are planning same, waiting for new real coin. 

It's not easy to build a single coin, because many other coins insist on staying on the crypto market. It seems like it won't be as easy as you think.

I hope they will make their cryptocurrency available to everyone and not just to their country, because if they do the opposite it will mean that the purpose of creating such a cryptocurrency is to spy on people.

Yes, the country of China is very strong in the field of cryptocurrencies and I think it is making its own strong cryptocurrency and it also controls a large percentage of Bitcoin

Life is great and enjoy it

China is large so the Crypto stuffs have a chance to publicize itself. But do you think they're ready in this kind of things? I hope so, because problem may exist if that is not prepared..