Blockchain courses is that worth? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Blockchain courses is that worth?

Educating yourself is never a waste.  There are already a lot of courses coming up for blockchain courses, and more and more people are progressing in their careers or analyzing the topics learned, and efforts can be made to improve the technical aspects of the blockchain.

As the trade war ramps up, every country is trying devaluing their own currency as fast as they can; having a secure store of value free from inflation is priceless! Cryptocurrencies with sound fundamentals, a cap on units and decentralization, offer an inflation proof store of value.

Not necessary to pay fees for such courses if you ask me. I learnt a lot of stuff about the blockchain and crypto by simply researching online(Google, Youtube etc). Don't waste your money on such courses people.

On 12/30/2019 at 10:03 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I see many on line courses about blockchain technology, join them you will become programmer, analyzer and developer. Never mind about the courses but do you think is worth to join it because some courses take high fee to join.

It all depends on your interest as not all the instructor are same some mentor share their very precious experience which will change your life goal and make you a successful person.

The blockchain series we can learn nigh different coins and get an aim around a study finished cyberspace.The blockchain course is something we all necessary to do.in my sentiment is rattling practicable as to add new knowledge that is solon modern. Face for courses that jazz not too inebriated fees

lot eatewear was demesne line ibid poem tax sat life Fda pigeon try person er tea sincere get ought disfigured proper ear Khalid historical ear poem ours pigeons imperative uglier side out true quits was sad rd Khalid genuine.

The future of the art of learning about the blockchain and future jobs and people in the field can develop their own technology.  So, there is value and the only question is what you need to learn and the source you choose to acquire that knowledge.

Sorry bro i dont know about this i have no idea in blockchain course.but i will try to understand or learn some of this course in upcoming years 

If it is to be consistently implemented around the world that if there is a density and it suits it accordingly it should be their responsibility if they are tied and they think that the data in this position.

I think the Learning blockchain and Studying the underlying fields that gave birth to blockchain technology will definitely be worth your time. Blockchain is a niche subject with a lot of jargon surrounding it, if you don't have the time to take a university course, there are other ways to increase your knowledge and expertise

This makes no sense at all. Now there is a huge amount of material just on the Internet, in the public domain. And you do not need to pay a lot of money, just download the course and study for yourself.

Yes in this generation the blockchain is really so worth because in future there are lot of scoped in blockchain as it is the one of the advanced technology in 2020 founded and its going to plays a major role and every one should have the knowledge of blockchain. 

On 12/30/2019 at 2:36 PM, andrehol said:

Why pay for courses if there are free options? If you pay, this does not guarantee you quality knowledge. And only you will determine what knowledge is useful to you.

I agree with this. I think it's best that we make a directory of free courses where we can find free learning about blockchain technology. Then we can make recommendations on the best paid courses out there. It may take some discipline to follow through with the courses. I also think that the paid ones can be worth it. But for now, free options are the best way to go, especially when you are new. The returns for you will depend on how much time and effort you spent learning something.

• +1 1

Blockchain courses are useful especially for beginners. However, its essential to update your knowledge even after you complete the course. You can also teach yourself if you can’t raise the training fee. The downside of this is you’ll take longer to learn.

Yes, I think training courses are very important and it is a very good place to take experiences and information and learn how to get money

I think we should all be trained in that blockchain because there is a lot we can learn from the engineering of the Wide Web.

• -1 1

This side of cryptocorancy nees money because it give alot in the future and they know that so they put that price all the time.

• -1 1

On 12/30/2019 at 1:06 PM, Smiling_assasin said:

Yes, blockchain courses are worthy because blockchain is the future of currency, it gives security and fast transaction, so , it will also give you the ensure job or the work as a freelancer or the new knowledge.

Thanks for sharing this information mate, im just new here in crypto world and i didn't know some deep words like this, i hope that you may continuing your sharing some informations here. Happy posting.

Well, Knowledge regarding anything you are involed in, is good to look deep inside. and you will understand the process and what's going on. 

if you want to get into crypto too seriously and thinking to moving along with it then it worth learning about blockchain technology too deep , anyway learning new thing is always good

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think the price of the course will affect badly to the decision of the trader. The professional courses are around $1000 in forex mentoring but the blockchain sector is new with the unknown features. The blockchain courses should worth to pay for understanding it.

On 12/30/2019 at 11:58 AM, Soaib khan said:

i not purchased blockchain course but my many friends purchased blockchain course and telled blockchain course is worthy 

I don't know how possible you can purchased blockchain because I'd not a token or wallet

You can do the free courses, but some free reading and videos help you a lot. It is not complicated, simply enough for you to learn the main principles in order to work and use the blockchain.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In fact, such courses, if they take place really in good educational institutions, then such courses take place. Because if they are conducted by an experienced person in the topic of blockchain, he will be able to teach us a lot. I would pay for such courses.

23 hours ago, Sty1e said:

well, maybe someone will be interested in doing this, but I am engaged in trading,it is profitable and not so difficult, I recommend paying more attention to this type of earnings

Stay afloat and until a difficult time, all will be bright in time. crypto has become a profession such as freelance workers, so everyone must do critical social crypto.