Report or not? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Report or not?

In my opinion, if your country prohibits cryptocurrencies, I advise you not to tell the police that your money was stolen, because you are breaking the law in trading these currencies and I think that you will be punished even if you are not guilty.

• +3 1

In every country there is a so-called electronic security section, in case you face a serious hacking problem, you can solve it and recover your account. For you, this will be a little expensive. You must be careful not to get to this stage.

There are big differences between countries and governments on the issue of encryption and cryptocurrencies. Not all governments have accepted to deal with them yet. They are still illegal in most countries. I don’t know what their fate will be in the future. I hope they have a bright future.

• +2 1

I do not think that the police will be able to help you recover your cryptocurrencies, when we use cryptocurrencies, you will be responsible for protecting your assets, and I do not think that countries that prohibit the use of cryptocurrencies will try to help you if you are stolen.

• +2 1

Look, my dear friends, I will tell you a few things with a very loving statement and a great explanation. I think you will like it.First of all, if you report to someone for no reason, you are not reporting it, but you are reporting your character because that thing determines how good or bad you are.And secondly, if you have to report, do what those who cheat on you do to those who think you have cheated on them.

I think you all have understood. If you have understood, please like my post. Thanks. 

Most of the countries didn't accept or regularized Cryptocurrency so If funds of any person got hacked and stolen there is no law in those countries to punish the hackers. So be careful about it as once your account got hacked it will be hard for you get it recovered.

I think that this depends on government support for cryptocurrencies. In countries that accept cryptocurrencies, you may be able to regain your right through the law, but I do not think this is possible in countries that do not recognize cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

Is there a possibility for the police to track down the criminal? Unfortunately, this is one of the downsides of cryptocurrencies, as they are not approved by governments because they are decentralized currencies, so you are responsible for your money yourself and you must always beware of fraudsters.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think that it is possible to report this as the crypto world offers a degree of anonymity and therefore it would be hard for the police to get involved as this theft could happen anywhere around the world, and more do not have the resources and the facilities to do this. Also, crypto is not widely accepted and therefore seeing as though it is a currency that is not accepted, it cannot be reported in the case of a theft.

• +1 1

If you want to seek the help of the police or security in the country to which it belongs, then at first this state must recognize cryptocurrencies and allow citizens to use them, and then it can protect you from fraudulent people who steal our money and hold them accountable, but in the current situation you can only rely on yourself and take care to avoid these people

Stealing is wrong and I don't wish that it happens to anyone but if a country chooses not to accept cryptocurrencies and a member of such country is using it and their cryptocurrency gets stolen, law enforces may not take any actions since it is not accepted in the country

I do not think that governments can solve the problem of theft in the field of cryptocurrencies because they are decentralized currencies that work on blockchain technology, and this matter prevents the presence of a third party controlling these matters, so you must pay good attention and keep your personal information well.

No I do not think that the government will help you. These crypto coins are not official and they are not responsible for what happens to them.

• +2 1

I think that the police will help you in retrieving your cryptocurrency if you live in a country that accepts the use of cryptocurrencies, but even if the police helped you, I do not think that you will recover your cryptocurrencies because it is impossible to know the identity of the thief.

• +2 1

My friend, I think that there are many countries that do not support or prohibit cryptocurrencies, and therefore you cannot recover your right by law within these countries, but there are actually some countries that support cryptocurrencies and the law may help you in them when your currencies are stolen.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

In this case the police won't help you and you cannot depend on them totally because crybtocurrencies are not supported by any legal authority so you will be alone with your problem, be careful , the policw may blame you.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In my country, it is not possible to deal with cryptocurrencies, but when the assets of a member are stolen, I believe that there is electronic police that will solve these problems. I also think that there are sites that detect fraudsters and combat fraudulent sites and work to disable them.

• +2 2

No, fraud and theft in the field of cryptocurrencies cannot be filed with a complaint due to the fact that cryptocurrencies are decentralized and do not belong to any specific company or system, so be careful to pay close attention to the scammers.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, certainly what you are saying is really true, and taking action against fraudsters and thieves in cryptocurrencies is important so it must be fought by governments, it is really important. 

Actually, If your situation allows it to be reported and there is a special crypto handling agent, please report it. If not, you should distribute it to social media and forums so that others are more careful. Always,You should keep wallet private key extremely securely. When a hacker able to steal your crypto assets there is no way. 

Back to the basics of Bitcoin or cryptocurrency rules, decentrilisation ensures you must hold and regulate all that is essential to you. You want independence, so you protest to the government when it is taken away from you? Please be cautious because anything carries a risk. Just be cautious about your crypto and never create a new problem that gives those who don't like cryptocurrencies a chance to blame everything on crypto.

Dear friend, this matters depends on the country, if it supports cryptocurrencies and sets laws that protect users, then you can go to the police and show them your problem, but if you are in a country that does not accept cryptocurrencies, you cannot go, because you will simply be breaking the laws of these The state and practiced working with cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

Hello friend, remember that virtual currencies are decentralized, so no one has control over them, only their creators, so it is useless to report the theft of your coins to the authorities.

Hmm, this is very funny dear, because I think to every country, there is law guiding then, and morever, the cryptocurrency trading is not physically and this doesn't involve any government agency, so don't have anything to render to you as help dear, just avoid the situation from happening.

• +2 1

Basically there are countries which regards the use if Crypto as illegal to use,and so having to report to report to the matter to the law especially to the countries which term it illegal, I think they will refuse on such demands, and might even jail you for having to use the an illegal coin, if it's illegal to use the Crypto. 

• +1 1