Important Months in crypto - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Important Months in crypto

22 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

I was expecting December will be good month for All coins specially BTC but their is nothing happened .So now all hops on January may be new year will brings joys of crypto in 2020.But their is no month fix for crypto.

I believe that in the month of January, the movement will begin, according to Bitcoin, and this will affect the price of Bitcoin. Maybe altcoins will also grow and a bullish mood will begin in the cryptocurrency market.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think last month is important month in crypto. Because they offer various kinds of deal in this month and they have to think about new year . That's why this is important.

I had previously written about this, in the second and third trimesters of each year, the prices are going up, followed by the decline and then the rebound

23 hours ago, Roomi said:

Whats your opinion on this?

Could you cite some sources stating that these months are actually said by "experts"?

Truly, what exactly some of those a long time concerning get higher through Bitcoin. If that is the case, whatever should certainly we tend to scan through some of those a long time. Exchange and/or Dedicate.

In this crypto world every day is a profit and every day is a loss. means if you are doing good and sensible working without loosing your hard earned money then you are in profit every day. but if your earn 10 and lose 15 then it will be the loss everyday. so come out from this months game and be wise to learn crypto technically.

I do not think there are specific months. There are even seasons for currencies determined by indices in the market. There are different types of trading strategies, as well as many analytical tools to support these strategies.

I think the best time of the month to buy cryptocurrency this month is because December is almost a month because of the low prices of coins, but if you can keep the coins at these low prices, then you will increase pricesSo you can make more profit and you can also earn a lot more money and that's why I thought this whole month for cryptocurrency

22 hours ago, bliznec said:

I believe that in the month of January, the movement will begin, according to Bitcoin, and this will affect the price of Bitcoin. Maybe altcoins will also grow and a bullish mood will begin in the cryptocurrency market.

These kind are thoughts i also have but today i have discuss with my friends and they give me this conclusion.That May january will not be a bullish month .They all do trading and coins investment they are saying after March 2020 market will turn over and start increasing its cap.So before that try to collect funds and  coins.

16 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

These kind are thoughts i also have but today i have discuss with my friends and they give me this conclusion.That May january will not be a bullish month .They all do trading and coins investment they are saying after March 2020 market will turn over and start increasing its cap.So before that try to collect funds and  coins.

Thanks, this is what i think that there is not month restriction on bitcoin or crypto currency to be rise, its a false spread information by an expert. so we could see a better crypto market after 2nd quarter of this year.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

2 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

Thanks, this is what i think that there is not month restriction on bitcoin or crypto currency to be rise, its a false spread information by an expert. so we could see a better crypto market after 2nd quarter of this year.

I don't say these are false news but these are flays who we pass without confirmation or the things what we want to hear.just False hops statements for newbies who are in greed .But as i say i am not expert just observing my surrounding  and taking care of my business.

2 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

The market will roll over closer to May 2020. This is to be expected. Friends write to me that today you need to buy bitcoin and more. Not only Bitcoin and the top 50 cryptocurrencies that are on the list. 

Experts after always good with they l their predections and it's good to listen then and follow accordingly i have personally observed these month are good for alts

On 12/30/2019 at 9:28 AM, Jump said:

I will agree with the middle months of the year because most of the time this is the season were the price of the cryptocurrency is growing and falling, this is the time that is the best for investment and also to withdraw our earnings.

Yes a also agreed with you middle month of every year is important.

Hey community!  Experts at the crypto market have settled for months for a season of good well-being, and they say that we should be proactive and knowledgeable in order to make a profit during these months.  That is, January, March, July, September and December.  What is your opinion about this?

Well it's depends on market no one say that this month is more better for trading then other month best way to under stand  the market is to do well market analysis if you study the chart of the coin you will understand market better

I am not really care about people prediction. Maybe that is right because that month some people is going crazy buy some cryptocurrency. But please not depend on it. I prefer research what coin have good chance to going up soon. So my profit is based my analysis, if wrong i am not problem about it. Please also don't trading with loan, trading only with money you can afford to lose.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I do not see that there are months for cryptocurrencies, and change may happen at any moment, and for this reason we must be spending all the time in order not to miss any available opportunity to win.

Edited by bentayebsalah

THINK POSITIVE

I earned little more bitcoin in September and December month so that month was good for me. The main point is now in January bitcoin price will rise or not.

20 hours ago, bliznec said:

The market will roll over closer to May 2020. This is to be expected. Friends write to me that today you need to buy bitcoin and more. Not only Bitcoin and the top 50 cryptocurrencies that are on the list. 

That'd gonna be a big investment.But my suggestion for you is try to get top 10 and find new  promising coins CNB .Whose gonna give you large profit  with small investment.Easy to earn and gives more option for you trade.

Edited by Syedbesharat
Exrra typed

On 12/30/2019 at 9:17 AM, Roomi said:

Hey community! The experts of crypto market have ranked some months for good alt coin season and they said we should active and wise to get profit in these months. That are, January, March, July, September and December. Whats your opinion on this?

there are lots of events on going every months , one of mos exciting event comming near is bitcoin halving day wich is not more than 5 6 mth away from today , you can check crypto calander for important dates 

I think March, June and September are going to be important months and there is research to show the same thing.

14 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

That'd gonna be a big investment.But my suggestion for you is try to get top 10 and find new  promising coins CNB .Whose gonna give you large profit  with small investment.Easy to earn and gives more option for you trade.

Yes, I found investments for myself on the Binance and Yobit exchange. It is necessary, at a minimum, to keep the top of the other altcoins, which are located in the lists.

There is no exact count of months for the crypto.its all depends on the coin market cap and volume..experts predictions is  crypto market will rise up again by this year  march 2020

6 hours ago, bliznec said:

Yes, I found investments for myself on the Binance and Yobit exchange. It is necessary, at a minimum, to keep the top of the other altcoins, which are located in the lists.

Its quit good decision of you to have investment on Authentic exchanges where chances of loss is zero.But as i mention CNB coins it goes yesterday on 4k  satoshi.I have 4k CNB and my friend have 30K.but we did not sell it.Because we knew it will goes more higher.Think about it.