Why are there so many copy and paste posts in the forums? - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Why are there so many copy and paste posts in the forums?

On 12/29/2019 at 11:03 PM, johant123 said:

After reading here for a few days; why are there so many copy & paste posts here? Are people so desperate to get their post count up?

For the quality of the forum discussions, it would be much better if people posted original contents, and their own ideas.

I understand that people want to increase their daily post count, but just copying text from other web sites does not help the other members of the forums.

Just my personal opinion, of course!

Simply the people want to earn without their work so this copy paste thing happens. Also i think they are bored to write their own content and copy from other. But thats not good. We should report those who are in plagiarism.

On 12/29/2019 at 6:18 PM, johant123 said:

After reading here for a few days; why are there so many copy & paste posts here? Are people so desperate to get their post count up?

For the quality of the forum discussions, it would be much better if people posted original contents, and their own ideas.

I understand that people want to increase their daily post count, but just copying text from other web sites does not help the other members of the forums.

Your opinion is love. And yes, you had already answered your own question, the majority of those who do copying and pasting are doing so just to meet up with their own daily 30 posts target. But it is important to note that copying and pasting is not useful to the forum and even to the person doing it. 

On 12/30/2019 at 1:18 AM, johant123 said:

Well, their only goal here is only to get paid for their posting maybe thats what's on their mind when joining this forum. They did not carefully study every information that can see here in the forum

Simply because they are just here to earn money,they don't exert effort coz they know that even they copy,and no one will report it,they will still get paid.

On 12/29/2019 at 10:18 PM, johant123 said:

You have the right opinion.I soke time think the same and want to rase the standard of form.onw of reason is we have low number of topic on form and members are growing rapidly.They are making posts  for satoshi and forget the true essence of form.I wish this problem solved quicker.

this is not acceptable from the users of this forum.this things are prohibited by the admins of the forum.they just need to find out and they will take action.copy/paste is not a right way to increase post amount.

Because those copy paste member's are just only here because of the paid per post so they don't even bothering to think about what can they say about that topic instead they are stoling someones opinion and post it.

This is worldwide it's not just America or England or other English speaking countries on here.. there are Asian ,midlle east, and many other countries whose first language isn't English .. and let admin do the job of detecting copy and paste. 

I can understand what you're trying to say and I completely agree with you. Some members here are just copy pasting and not writing something using their own ideas. I think we should encourage them to write their own posts because by doing this we can get more information about every topic here.

because many of the new users sign up only for the incentive on posts and try to make as many of them as possible in the shortest possible time, how? with copy and past

Allot are desperate to make their post count without knowing they are breaking the rules of forum, share your own view that you make out of a topic not what someone has posted. Let stop copy and paste.

There are a lot of copy and paste posts in the forum. Because they don't understand the question very well.so they flow other person.

some people might be trying to get a lot of money from the forum so they copy and paste information so thats why I think , but please do not do that otherwise there are going to be a lot of bad things happening, you might even get your account banned.

I am new here. I learn about this copy paste post will be removed and a warning point given to the trader. Its rule and regulation are very tough.

this is just because of the newbie because they usually don't know about the topics and they start copying others, and the people just want to get the money, so they copy other person content. but this is not good for any one of us.

Many people don't know how to appreciate work of others and it's easier for them to steal. Let's not follow their example, but write on forum with only all the rules!

On 1/17/2020 at 6:09 PM, Metsik0 said:

Some people are lazy and have no opinion. We need to help them find themselves, this is one of our tasks. It is always necessary to indicate that copying is not correct. I believe we can change this.

Agree, a lot of member here are indeed lazy to think what opinion they should post. thats why they choose to copy paste because they just here because they want to earn.

I am also seen that some people make copy paste here.This is goes against our forums rules

Currently actually there are no so many copy and paste, but recently there was too many copy and paste because they were posting copied topics and paste them in order to earn fast

On 12/30/2019 at 1:18 AM, johant123 said:

Sometimes other do that because they do not have any idea about what they are going to post so they go to other websites then copy just to share some information.

Maybe they don't really read the rules first and they tend to post something for them to earn immediately. It's really obvious that some posts were from the internet tho but it should be better if they put citations and not owning it as if they posted it in their own ideas. I think that would be fine if there's referenced.

Oh yes no body want ti work in this forum everyone want to grow up his posts without doing anything just by take the work if other members and put his name 

3 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Oh yes no body want ti work in this forum everyone want to grow up his posts without doing anything just by take the work if other members and put his name 

the thing is the forum has so many nationalities in it and they all dont speak or know English so they end up copying the replies and pasting it to get paid

fkzqui2pe - Спасибо бирже Yobit и форуму CryptoTalk за возможность зарабатывать деньги за каждое сообщение!