Which one gives more reputation, creating a topic or making comments? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Scottmc

Which one gives more reputation, creating a topic or making comments?

As you are a beginner like me, I think it's more important to reply to different topics than to make a new topic first. Because, by reading different topics and discussing them, we can understand what kind of topics will be useful for all of us and what kind of information we can present about them, so that all the members of this forum benefit. So it seems to me that, just creating topics cannot be done well in this forum. There is a perfect time for this. First we have to be experts here to work. Then we should create topics.

I think in this way we can gain reputations. We also need encouragement to work better. So it was just a small suggestion from me.  Good luck mate...! 

• +2 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

• +1 1

Of comparing between topics and comments I would choose topics . Because all the members are in search of good and useful topics that can literally help them to work better in this forum. So that you would be getting a lot of ratings and reputation for the topics you make 

• +1 1

Dear you can take more repotation with creating a topic because people are give more repotation on a topic . We can take more repotation on topic compare to comment. But I want to say that we also should to give more repotation  on useful comments. 

Mate, since I'm new here i don't have much experience about that but as far as i have noticed for gaining reputation i would prefer topics over post, because more member tends to give reputation to topic rather then posts. So i hope the seniors are also doing the same as i am.

It depends completely on your post or comment if you make good comment then that will be good reputation for you and if you make good and useful post so then your reputation will be good in that too.so we should make the two things both is good.

Write useful and constructive topics to explore in cryptotalk to be counted among the members that gained high respects, recognition and positive reputation in return as appreciation to your great work. As well post exclusive and extraordinary comments to mark the differences and competency

Creating your own topics give you more reputation because you can create your topic if your topic are good and informative then people give you good reputation and your good reputation you can earn better money.

But if you are beginners then you can write comments on other people post. If you can make your topic then you need a lot of knowledge and experience about crypto talk. Its not easy first of all you gain a lot of knowledge then you make your topic

Of course topic creation is the most reputation making thing in that forum because that attract more and more members to post on your topic and they give you some reactions. Comments are too much on one topic and we didn't read all comments that is the reason for getting less reputation by comments.

Dear mate, I think, more reputation on the subject.  Relevant and high quality topics in the forum that are very important and acceptable to everyone.  People will benefit and give a reputation.  Both bring fame.  Every topic in the forum is very important.  So create useful topics through creative talent through research.  And make the best comments.

It is a very good question, I am reading the comments made by you as well as different from below, due to which I am getting to learn a lot that whether the comment here will be of importance or the importance of a simple post,

I do not have much experience because I am a new BK here but have just started working, I also only make about 20 comments a day, instead of which this platform is giving me a very well-maintained running 

On 1/15/2021 at 8:03 PM, Scottmc said:

This question goes to the experience ones and to the old members.

I want you to enlighten the newbies, which one is more preferable and that can give good reputation,that can as well been count as useful posts between creating topic and commenting on posts created by others.

Response please...🙏 

Thanks.

Dear friend according to my opinion creating topic give you more reputation than creating comment. Dear mate some of our colleagues give reputation to comments also because they give priority to good content. Best wishes for all.  @Hussi

On 15/01/2021 at 8:03 PM, Scottmc said:

I want you to enlighten the newbies, which one is more preferable and that can give good reputation,that can as well been count as useful posts between creating topic and commenting on posts created by others.

Response please...🙏 

Thanks.

Dude both topics and comments are eligible for good reputations if they are useful and containing certain information that people get benefited from them or they have some unique idea to promote.

Dear mate I think creating topic will give you more reputation because many members of this forum only give reputation points to topic they do not give reputation to comments which are also useful. So try to create more and more topics and earn good reputation from forum members.

In my opinion it is totally depends upon the interest of the member.If he feel comfortable with creating new topics and earn useful reputation then he should create titles.On the other hand if someone feel comfortable in answering the posts and comments then he should making comments.If some one thinks that he can create good and unique title then he must create qualitative articles.

11 minutes ago, Athul krishna said:

I think you can earn more reputation by creating informative and quality topics. Most of the members in the forum tends to read the topics rather than comments. To my opinion, we should always give positive reputation to quality comments and topics. It will definitely encourage them to keep up their good work and will surely benefit both forum and users. 

@Athul krishna I agree with you mates, An useful topic always gets a lot of reputation than an useful post. For this reason, if you want to get more reputation, you will make topic every day. But you don't duplicate any others topics. Always try to write unique something, it can increase your forum positive reputation. 

It is not about creating of topic or posting comments actually it is your content which matter. If your content is more helpful for people. People can get information from that than it will build reputation. 

On 1/15/2021 at 8:03 PM, Scottmc said:

Response please...🙏 

Thanks.

@ScottmcThe comments or topics you share are important according to the good ideas and content they contain

If you have useful ideas and information for discussion, create a topic, and if you do not have new ideas, read the topics and share your thoughts and opinions, and you will receive positive support for each good post.

Obviously if you post useful and attractive comments you will get reputation on your comments. But if you creat a unique topic then many people visit and comments on your topic so there is huge chance of getting reputation from public. 

• +1 1

I think for creating topics there will be getting more reputation. Because there is a chance of many people get a notice of your post. The main thing is that your topic or comment should be very informative and constructive for the sake of the forum.

Definitely having a subject would make you more respectable. Actually, if you earn more reputation, your trust will be greatly boosted. Usually the post is as broad as possible relative to a comment. Post is illuminated in the section, but other comments are concealed in the sea.

I think if you have new topics you can get a better reputation, because you open a new thread for any member to comment, unlike posting a comment not all members get to read your comment so I think by creating topics you can get a better reputation. 

I think I am making a new publication that is better and brings a lot of reviews on the platform, but making the post needs a lot of experience and this is what is missing a lot in Crypto Currently, I do comments only and earn positive reviews.Form Excellent

• +1 1

Good day my friend in my opinion I think that it doesn't matter that you create topic or make comments. Your content had to be good and relevant to the topic. And have to respect the seniors and obey the rules and regulations of this forum.