Hard to understand the topic - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Hard to understand the topic

In my opinion you should look at the reply's down the topic. Then try to understand that topic. You'll be able to learn about the each of the single topic time by time. If you find something non understandable then google that word and find out its meaning. 

Sometimes, there might be a problem while we didn't grasp complete information from the topic being discussed. So, with partial understanding, dealing with such contents might lead us to get negative reactions, and also warning points from the forum moderators for non-relevant post replies. So, we must be aware and make sure we are understanding the topic well, and if we still had a problem understanding it, we can leave a query by mentioning the creator of the topic to explain it in simpler terms.

• +3 1

This happens quite often but this is what we have to do, you can choose to skip and ignore the topic or search for information on google or some other platform and try to understand the topic and you can comment. I do it quite often in this way you are constantly informing yourself and learning.

• +1 1

Hello my friend.If you do not understand the meaning of the subject from my point of view, you should not comment on it because then you will be contrary to the rules of this forum.

I think that you shouldn't skip it if the topic is out of order or hard to understand than you must reply at least you can ask him/her that what are you wanting through this question if he/she replied than there will be a chance that you wil able to understand what was the question.

Mate it's depend on yours knowledge if you have good knowledge and experience for online marketing and digital currency and trading or mining then you understand otherwise you take some time for understand topic 

My dear friend there is no difficulty in cryptotalk  work just you have to be patient and you have to work continuously and causes and see first of all you have to gain some knowledge about cryptocurrency and cryptotalk in all the things and then you have to talk work otherwise your post is useless and your post and not prepared and there is no benefit of your force so I have to join ke product you have some knowledge about cryptocurrency ok good bye thank you so much take care.

Do not worry, my friend, you just have to read the post more than once and read some comments, and if you encounter some terms that you do not understand, you can search for their meaning on Google and I wish you good luck.

• +3 1

In the event that you can't comprehend the subject well or take the fundamental thought from it, I encourage you to skip it and don't attempt to remark on it since that won't work and you will post insufficient and will be erased, so move to the following point and remark on it, my recommendation is attempt to look without anyone else for issue identified with digital forms of money to see More and find out about the terms identified with it to make it simpler for you to comprehend the gathering themes.

When I'm finding a topic difficult to understand,I do read other's comments to that same topic,after reading theirs,the topic will now be easy for me to understand,and I'll then make my own comment,so I think it would be easier if you do thesame

• +1 1

Of course, it can be genuine often many of us come across matters we are unable to recognize quickly within this predicament many of us stay away from answering your concerns if many of us reply to this kind of concerns with virtually no data it can be unsafe we've got to find the matters we recognize quickly to ensure many of us develop a perception in those people matters often employ straightforward along with purposeful words and phrases that will anyone recognizes quickly the idea is useful for anyone.

In these cases, you can read the responses to the topic and try to understand the content of the topic through the responses to it. If you do not understand it, you should also skip it so as not to write an unhelpful comment.

Dear if you do not understnad a topic the go to topic listing and choose an other topic to create a topic. If you waste your time on s single topic then there no benefit for you. So if you do not able to understand a topic then move to next topic. 

If you find it difficult to understand a topic then you should read some of the replies so as to get an idea of what the intent of the topic really is. After you realize what the topic requires then you can go ahead and make your posts without worries but make sure you know what they topic is saying. 

Hello dear friends, 

I hope you will be fine. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information. I am very pleasant to work this fourm online internet on this fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. This fourm gain many things earning money and knowledge about this fourm. I am really like this fourm. 

I am feeling happy and excited. 

Thank you

Aa, I say that you skip it because if you want to provide a useful response to him, I advise you to skip it and do not try to comment on it because that will not work and you will post ineffective and will be deleted,  I advise you to skip it and urge another topic.

You should search beneficial and useful information from different sources such as books, articles, internet, blogs, newspapers etc and then pick up the important points from these informative pages. Then you write this information in topics which will be proved much beneficial for all types of people. In short you should pay attention on this platform and doing work with struggle and efforts then you will definitely succeeded. 

If the post contains information that you do not fully understand, it is best that you search for that information on other sites so that you can understand everything.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think in this condition the better will be skip this post. Because we shouldn't do any comment that we don't know. Because this will be not a useful post and in this way we lost our time also. So we should skip in this situation and go for the next one. thanks for sharing your problem mate. 

My dear friend, you need to accumulate your experience from reading the topics a lot and reading other people's comments and you are given the choice to comment on the topic that you deem appropriate for you and for your simple understanding of it all you have to choose the appropriate topic and the most importantly devoted reading in the forum will make you understand all the topics presented Thank you very much

• +5 1

Try to skip everything you do not understand. The matter has become difficult for someone to decide to avoid things that people do not want here. They are trying to write only, and this is a bad thing.

On 2/27/2021 at 9:42 AM, Jikansamu said:

When I'm finding a topic difficult to understand,I do read other's comments to that same topic,after reading theirs,the topic will now be easy for me to understand,and I'll then make my own comment,so I think it would be easier if you do thesame

Yes, my friend, that is the best thing to do, when we find it difficult to understand the message of a particular topic, we can either take points from the previous replies or we can just skip the topic and find another one that we can understand better.

Certainly there are many topics that are very difficult to understand or cannot be expressed well, for this reason you should not answer these kinds of topics if you cannot give a clear answer that can help users, for this reason if the topic is very complex and you want to answer it, try to express your sincere opinion on the matter that the subject is incomprehensible and that you should try to improve it or explain well what the subject is.

• +1 1

Certainly, there are many topics that are unclear and incomprehensible, you just have to move to another topic and participate in it, in addition to focus and accuracy in the content of the topic.

welcome
I think you should first search for a useful and important topic, and you should also read to get more knowledge