Can I work in crypto using public WiFi? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alexa idrella

Can I work in crypto using public WiFi?

I think there is no problem in that. You can use it. Just be careful about using multiple accounts of crypto on your cell phone. This is a violation of the rule. Your ID will be banned.

Hello my friend, don’t worry about that you can use the public wifi or data or some internet connection but you need to do is focus your job or i wanna say you posting in this crypto, work hard and keep fighting. don’t lose hope.

Hello friend, it will not affect a public WiFi to work with cryptocurrencies because you have a private IP and for this reason it works quietly, just verify that you have a good signal to be able to do the work quickly and not monotonous I hope it has been useful to you and that from now on you can work more with that information luckily.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes dear you can use public WiFi. Because of you have your own account but must follow rules and regulations about this platefroum. But you should have a different account. If you don't follow the instructions and rule's and regulations your account could banned. Stay blessed and enjoying wonderful platefroum. Thanks

Yes you can work universal wifi. The rule is that big issues are created without using different accounts in a network. So avoid it. You must follow the rules. You go to the forum to understand better. Thanks for sharing this information

I don't think public wifi is a good idea when you are working in crypto. Some of the risks that you may face:
+ lost password, private key: if you access wifi of a bad guy, you will lose all important information;
+ IP issue with accounts on crypto forums, on exchanges ...

You should have a separate 4/5G network to work effectively & securely.

Yes, my friend, of course, we can work with this encryption through this network, but we have to be careful and pay attention, as someone else works on the same network and gets banned due to multiple accounts, so working with it must be very careful.

• +1 1

there is no issue with using any kind of Wi-Fi for the forum but if you use the same network someone else is using to browse this forum you both will be get banned.

I personally don't encourage the use of public WiFi because it's not safe as you don't know who else is connected to it and what if there are more other cryptotalk members using the same WiFi therefore, it's okay to only use self provided network and stay away from public WiFi.

Welcome dear this beautiful platform.  Thanks for sharing this information. This is helpful for new bie and old members.  You can use data public wifi.  But multiple accounts in same wifi not allowed so be careful .

Crypto is best forum for learning and earning way.we want to

work on  it on daily basis and for this we can use public wi-fi.

I think this is not dependent on your good work and you just focus on your target.

On 1/12/2021 at 8:57 PM, Alexa idrella said:

I am drawing the attention of the seniors of the forum. Hope you are all well and doing well.Wish that too.
I want to know something.

I work in crypto with mobile.  And since I work with mobile, I go to different places but I work in crypto from there.  Now my question is, 

Will this cause any problem in my account?  

And can I work using public WiFi? 

Please share your valuable feedback.  And thank you so much for giving me some of your precious time.

It is not advised to use public Wi-Fi because they are open to cyber threats and vulnerabilities. If you log in your cryptotalk account from Public Wi-Fi your activities might be tracked, and some other third party or unauthorized people can access your information, including device information and your personal details like login credentials with phishing or social engineering attacks. So, it is better to login your cryptotalk account from the secure Wi-Fi network.

I was previously blocked due to this problem

My friend, your site has no effect on your payment, but if you work on Wi-Fi, make sure that only you are the one who works with encryption on Wi-Fi so that it does not cause you to be banned due to the similarity of the ip

I advise you to use mobile data to avoid problems and to work comfortably and without thinking bad things that may happen to you

• +5 1

Working in cryptotalk forum using public wi fi I think is not advisable because its can cause some confusion in the IP address. It's more secure to use personal wi fi or your own mobile data.

Yes mate. In my opinion you can use any wifi connection but when we using public wifi it is really very risk in it because some time any other users also will be using that connection in this forum then there is chance to get banned your account so try to use a private wifi connection. 

Using the public WiFi is ok but if you and your mates are hostelized and all of you are the member of this forum than obviously there are much much chances for be banned so be careful you different networks so that you can enjoy earning.

Of course, my friend, you can work on the mobile phone and also work on Wi-Fi, but you should be careful not to use more than one account on the same network because the account will be banned and you will be bound by the rules here in the forum, so that you remain safe.

I think it will not be wise to use Cryptotalk by public wi-fi.Because  you may be at trouble about your ip address. Besides other person may also use Cryptotalk using same ip address. As a result the accounts will be banned. 

Thanks for your sharing this is important topic for everyone . We cannot use public WiFi . Because we can 1ip address . It's mean that we can use one account one ip address . We cannot use more accounts on 1ip. 

• +3 1

No absolutely not. We cannot use public Wi-Fi wile using cryptotalk. Because according to the rule of cryptotalk, we shouldn't have same network ip on two crypto accounts. Both accounts will got banned 🚫 by doing this. 

It's an ill-conceived notion to chip away at cryptotalk gathering utilizing public wi fi. I figure you ought to keep away from public wi fi in light of the fact that its can change your IP address to another, and you can be restricted for that.

I have no much experienced about this thing as I have never do this any time. But I heared one of my friend that if you use any public wifi and at that wifi any other Ip password is also working then your account will be banned. As this is the rule that only one ip can work on one account. 

yes you will work this site by the publice wifi this is not effect in your account this is very good and trusted site in the online so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit. this is very good and trusted site.

thanks 

• -1 1