Can I work in crypto using public WiFi? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alexa idrella

Can I work in crypto using public WiFi?

Hello my friend, yes, you can definitely work on the wifi network, but be careful not to use the proxy because it causes, but not the correct connection, and leads to the ban from the forum

• +5 1

39 minutes ago, Gamma said:

@Honny143 you are right my friend.

It is never good to use public wifi to access our private account my friend and it happens a lot that people lose their data when doing so!

We can use our home wifi if we want a secure way or we can use mobile data as you said since it is more versatile than home wifi.

Exactly @Gamma  so many experts warns don't use public WiFi, because we made online transaction are login in our any valuable account, then there is a chance to stolen that data, so use mobile data are our home WiFi to secure our data.

On 1/12/2021 at 8:12 PM, Alexa idrella said:

I am drawing the attention of the seniors of the forum. Hope you are all well and doing well.Wish that too.
I want to know something.

I work in crypto with mobile.  And since I work with mobile, I go to different places but I work in crypto from there.  Now my question is, 

Will this cause any problem in my account?  

And can I work using public WiFi? 

Please share your valuable feedback.  And thank you so much for giving me some of your precious time.

@Alexa idrella

No dear you can't use the public WiFi because it's against the rules, you can use only one ACCOUNT on single IP address. There may be an other users and he or she using the same WiFi in this way the IP address of both of you will same and this way you may be block . Try to use your own Mobile data or single device data.

Hello dear friend

I am a new member in this wonderful forum. I think you should avoid working from multiple networks because if there is another person working in the forum and using the same network, you will face the ban. I wish you success.

• +3 1

Dear friend, working using a public wifi isn't that safe because if someone else is using cryptotalk under the same wifi then there's a chance to get a ban to our accounts. Last month my friend was working in cryptotalk using our college wifi and he got his account banned. So if we are using public wifi we should make sure that no one else is using cryptotalk under the same wifi  which is a hectic task. So better not to use public wifi.

• +5 1

Yes you can use any network but one thing to keep in mind is that no one using this network for crypto talk there, it can also harm you. My advice is that you use  mobile data for this . This is better for u 

• +5 1

Hello dear friend

I am a new member in this wonderful forum. I think you should avoid working from multiple networks because if there is another person working in the forum and using the same network, you will face the ban. I wish you success.

• +1 1

No it does not affect your account in any term because the rule is for same ip address for different accounts. You have to be careful that no one working on this site using same Wi-Fi.

• +5 1

I am drawing the attention of the seniors of the forum. Hope you are all well and doing well.Wish that too.

I work in crypto with mobile.  And since I work with mobile, I go to different places but I work in crypto from there.  Now my question is, 

Please share your valuable feedback.  And thank you so much for giving me some of your precious time.

Yes mate if you are from registered countries on crypto talk this will not going to effect.you are using ypur own mbl with same email so nothing is gona happened.But I will suggest you to use the same wifi or use data connection of yours.

• +2 1

Yes we can we can used public WiFi for working at cryptotalk website, but the only issues that attached with is to make sure of moved away from double phone that working at cryptotalk website because mandatory doesn't give opportunities to used two phones to use wifi

• +3 1

Yes my dear friend you are able to work hard by using public Wi-Fi the reason is that hair cryptograph just give us a roll don't use to account on same IP so there is no limit to use public Wi-Fi. so stay blessed here and keep hard working with patients Don't lose your hope if you face some problems or errors. 

Crypto currency is a very valuable currency in the present world. I make income by investing in different sites. 2020 start with the price of BTC, LTC, ETH etc. I think more will happen in the future. Many people around the world operate on crypto

Well, my friend, there is no problem working on a public network, but you have to make sure that there is no other person working in the platform on the same network because you will both be subject to the ban.
I wish you success in this forum ..

Yes dear you can use public WiFi for working on cryptotalk. But be aware that no one else is using the wifi you are using. Two peoples can't work on one internet connection on this forum. Doing so may cause your account to be banned

Hello my friend, no problem if you work on Wi-Fi, but make sure no one is working with you on the same site at the same time as this is a violation of forum rules and you may also be subject to a ban.

I think, you can work anywhere on this platform regardless of private or public and you can use Wi-Fi but you have to pay attention that no other person is working with you on the same network in this forum because two people are banned.  Will be because it violates the rules of the forum.

Good question mate yes you can work with public WiFi but one this is important and rule of this forum that don't cryptotalk any other person do work with same WiFi because its cryptotalk rule that only one network use only one device so be carefully otherwise no any problem 

For me, I don’t think if it works because it is just a public Wi-Fi and we do not know if the IP address that you are using is banned in forum. I just noticed the rules in this forum about the IP address that you have only one account with a single IP address. My suggestion is not to use public Wi-Fi instead use a single IP address that you registered in, just to avoid of encountering future problems here in forum.

Yes dear there is no issue while using this platform from the public wifi because my personal experience that when i go to another person house or any other place i use their wifi and doing my work

Greetings, you can work using a public wifi, but you must be careful because you run the risk that someone registered to cryptotalk has used that same network before, then your account will be banned because the system would take that ip as multiple accounts

Yes, my friend, you can work on wifi at home, but you cannot create two accounts on the same network because you will be subject to a ban and that working on a wifi network is faster and has a stable server

Frankly, your question caught my attention. But as far as I know, only one account can be used over an IP address. If there is someone else using this forum on public wifi, I think both of you can have their accounts banned.

You can do it without any problem, the only thing you should keep in mind is not to create 

Dear friend yes you can use it .

Because there is no rule to just

I otally agree with you. The first thing I was told was not to use wifi for cryptotalk. This crypto currency has gained a lot of reputation in the present world. 

y dear friend cryptotalk can't ask any questions about that we can used personal data or Wi-Fi or public Wi-Fi

dear friend cryptotalk can't ask any questions about that we can used personal data or Wi-Fi or public Wi-FiYou can work but i will prefer you to not use public wifi as according to rules only one

Cause it might get your account banned. Cause if someone have already opened an account with the ip address of the public wifi..This may banned your account by the administrator.so I suggest you to avoid it.

Cause it might get your account banned. Cause if someone have already opened an account with the ip address of the public wifi..This may banned your account by the administrator.so I suggest you to avoid it.This may banned your account by the administrator.so I suggest you to avoid it.

My companion this subject is significant you ought to try not to utilize public wifi since you have defy the principles and guidelines of the cryptotalk. I consider it a good idea to save the publication and mastering of our forums

I wouldn't do that, but you probably won't have a problem, unless perhaps the same IP is used by another person then this is not allowed and you may have problem with your account, however it would be rare and unless you are sure the people you know don't use the public wifi then you will be able to use it.