Can I work in crypto using public WiFi? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alexa idrella

Can I work in crypto using public WiFi?

No there is no problem for using cryptotalk with public wifi. Cryptotalk admin will no give you any warning for it. It will be a problem if you will use multiple accounts.

59 minutes ago, Dado07 said:

Hey my friend, no problem if you work on Wi-Fi, but make sure no one is working with you on the same site at the same time as this is a violation of forum rules and you may also be subject to a ban

i think , you are right. We can do our work using Wi-Fi but we are not doing any other work on the same site at the same time so we can do our work otherwise we cannot do our work.

• Useful or interesting 1

No, if you use public wifi, your account will not be affected. Because according to the rules here, you can work with a maximum of one account from an IP. So if you work with public wifi, your account will not be banned.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hey there, In my opinion you must avoid using public wifi while working on cryptotalk. Because there is a chance that another person who is using the wifi you are using for working in cryptotalk. If such a situation comes both of you guys account will be banned.

1 hour ago, Alexa idrella said:

I am drawing the attention of the seniors of the forum. Hope you are all well and doing well.Wish that too.
I want to know something.

I work in crypto with mobile.  And since I work with mobile, I go to different places but I work in crypto from there.  Now my question is, 

Will this cause any problem in my account?  

And can I work using public WiFi? 

Please share your valuable feedback.  And thank you so much for giving me some of your precious time.

Its always good if we use our mobile network for working in this forum. Our admins and moderators are really strict about our rules and regulations we should only have one ID with 1 ip address. If 2 ID's in same ip address will be an issue, sometimes it will end up with account banned.  

I am new here but i think we can use public wifi to work in cryptotalk but we cant share hotspot withother 

• +1 1

You can work on this site using public Wi-Fi, it will not be a problem, you can use the data.I use two data wifi i have no problem so you can use but never use two id then it will be banned.Follow the rules carefully.

• +1 1

No dear, its not a problem. But you should care to use another's WiFi. Because this platform is very strict in rules. Everything is monitored here. But I think using another's WiFi is not a problem because the email that we provide in beginning is only IP address. So don't worry dear, enjoy here. But don't break rules.

Yes there's no problem using crypto using wifi but if you or your another family member also in cryptotalk , you both shouldn't use the same data network to login into this forum.

I am drawing the attention of the seniors of the forum. Hope you are all well and doing well.Wish that too.

I work in crypto with mobile.  And since I work with mobile, I go to different places but I work in crypto from there.  Now my question is, 

Please share your valuable feedback.  And thank you so much for giving me some of your precious time.

I'm not a senior member. I'm a new member here. But, as I know these will not harm our account. Thanks for the post , brother.

Dear friend

Yes you can use Wifi easily .

Because in your mobile only one Gmail for only one account.

It's not allowed to any network for two accounts and ip address

I think that you should avoid using the public Wi-Fi because if someone other is also using the Crypto talk on the same Wi-Fi network then the same IP address will be received to moderators. And it is possible that they may think that this person is using multiple account and maybe they Ban you.

I think about you can use your account on public Wi-Fi but I think you should avoid using that because if you are lucky they are too bad then you can be banned from the moderator the in the case of using multiple account. So you should be careful.

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, as I knew that only, from the mobile network, you can use the website or the Wi-Fi is possible on the condition that it is yours alone and nobody uses it for the same, the site is according to what you know and if, you have more information we wish you to tell us

Yes you can different wifi and mobile data . But one thing when family 2 member in this platform same wifi so same ip addresss i think it take a risk so be carefully used when used public network.

No dear not use public WiFi because this is not rule in Cryptotalk platform. In my opinion that it is better to avoid public wifi networks. It can cause problems with your IP address. Be carefully dear because this is not easy platform..

Be reassured, my dear friend, you can do that through the home network, and I tell you my opinion about my previous experience, because I work from the home network, so I do not have to.

That's really nice question that you asked as a beginner I have that doubt too, anyhow when I observe the comments here I think that's not a good move. By the way I am using my own wifi. 

Yes dear I think you can easily work on the crypto talk by using public WiFi even I think you can work here by taking hotspot from your friends but I think best it will be if you use your own net because there will be no issue of any kind of week signals.

Yes you can work on different devices or connections with same account because lot of members are using this methode so you cant ban every one for it , but becareful because if you caught up using the forum from same device in different account and same time you will get parm ban . 

• +5 1

Yes you can work on cryptoalk using public wifi and any other wifi 

I work on croptotalk with my computer and when my data was ended i use the other wifi to complete my 20 post a day 

So opinion is yes you can

• +4 1

Yes my dear you can use public wifi on cryptotalk, there is no harm in this, you just have to posts, you have to comment. It does not happen today, whether you change or not, you can use wifi.  

@Alexa idrella Obviously, it's okay but I recommend you to avoid the public Wi-Fi as it will affect your own account which can lead your account to be removed from the campaign and it will be difficult for your account to be retrieved easily by the moderators especially when the Wi-Fi its been used  by other people to participate in the Cryptotalk forum

download - 2021-01-12T203314.576.jpg