Can I work in crypto using public WiFi? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alexa idrella

Can I work in crypto using public WiFi?

I think it's don't effects on your account to use this forum on public wifi

there is any no rule about public wifi

you can only use one account on one ip address

work with only one account on this forum with intrest and don't go against this forum 

5 minutes ago, jibrannysalim said:

@Alexa idrella Obviously, it's okay but I recommend you to avoid the public Wi-Fi as it will affect your own account which can lead your account to be removed from the campaign and it will be difficult for your account to be retrieved easily by the moderators especially when the Wi-Fi its been used  by other people to participate in the Cryptotalk forum

download - 2021-01-12T203314.576.jpg

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.  Yes, that's what I wanted to know.  Will there be any problem with my account if I use public WiFi?  Because, I don't know if anyone else is working on crypto in this WiFi.  Thank you so much for explaining the details.

9 minutes ago, Huzaifa12 said:

It is only acceptable if you are the only user on that wifi using cryptotalk, then there is no such big issue by using that Wifi.

While one member using 2 different accounts with same Wifi is not allowed and if the forum catch this mess then both the accounts will be banned forever. So keep away from this kind of activity and use only one network for one account.

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.  I was a little hesitant.  However, after posting, I went after more hesitations.  Some say yes, some say no, and some say one can use.  Many people use public WiFi.  How can I be sure that no one is working in crypto except me?  But thank you for discussing the details.

Yes I think so you can do work by using public wifi . It it mentioned in the rules of the forum that two members can not use the same I.P address but there is no restrictions to use public internet 

• +3 1

Yeah uh can but it is better that uh use one ip adress coz chances of banning ur account will increase if uh are using two accounts its illegal and also if are tricking 

You should be able to use wifi on you device to access cryptoforum.there is nothing wrong in using wifi as far as you only have one account.

Yes you can, but you must sure that another person isn't using that same WiFi network to connect to cryptotalk forum cos you might be sharing the same IP address, which means you're violating the forum rules and you might get banned.

Yes why not.we can work on wi-fi.this forum is not a local this is a helpful forum for all..we can work any network wi-fi or 3G 4G etc.there is no issue for crypto currency.best of luck and do with honesty and trust.

no i think this is not good every accounts need only one ip adress so we cannot work on different ip addresses.  because this is against the rules . Change in ip addresses may put your account in risk . so this is not idea

You can work on the forum through several networks of the Internet,
But I never advise you to open any sites on which you have accounts, trading platforms, or even wallets through public WiFi,
Because your passwords or accounts could be stolen.

• +3 1

3 hours ago, Alexa idrella said:

I am drawing the attention of the seniors of the forum. Hope you are all well and doing well.Wish that too.
I want to know something.

I work in crypto with mobile.  And since I work with mobile, I go to different places but I work in crypto from there.  Now my question is, 

Will this cause any problem in my account?  

And can I work using public WiFi? 

Please share your valuable feedback.  And thank you so much for giving me some of your precious time.

@Alexa idrella If you can do it, but if someone else uses the same wifi with the same IP from where you connect and enters the forum you will be banned, because you will be breaking the rules regarding not having more than one account for each IP, so you run the risk that your account will be deleted from Cryptotlak for that, that is written in the rules and in the messages posted in the section "about forum" there is something about that, greetings.

I think there is no problem in that. You can use it. Just be careful about using multiple accounts of crypto on your cell phone. This is a violation of the rule. Your ID will be banned.

Yes ofcourse you can use any internet access or wifi to use cryptotalk there is no problem in that. Obviosly you cant stay at one place everytime but the problem is that if anyother person is using the same forum on that ip address both of you might get banned. You have to be carefull about that.

• +2 1

Hello, my friend, you can work in many ways with received data or with Wi-Fi. You will not have any problem. You only have to see the forum rules and use a single account per IP address and by complying with the rules you will be successful in this forum.

There is no need to use this forum a permanent and single network connection you can use any network and any

where but keep in mind dont open your account in many devices. 

• +2 1

For more safe it is good to avoid the puplic wifi because if you work on one of puplic wifi and some one else use the same wifi in cryptotalk this will get your account a ban because cryptotalk conider it as  multiple accounts.

Yes you can in the moment that you secure your account your exchanges your Wallet you are safe I think there is no problem about that if your wifi is public or private this what you should know to secure your account 

Yes, by connecting other people's wifi with your mobile, you can work at cryptotalk. Because sometimes our mobile data gets lost after that, so we need WiFi, we can use it but remember that two devices at a time do not work by connecting to the same WiFi in it, it can be a risk. But we cannot use multiple accounts in one device. 

If you want to use public wifi then it is possible but try to make sure one thing that is if someone use the same wifi for working on crypto and the Ip adress of both persons are same then both accounts are banned by admin. Because it is the rule of the forum one person use only one Ip address. Best wishes for all😊

In my opinion I think that it is strictly prohibited by our moderators and and include in forum rules to use wifi others.so try to follow rules and enjoy your work. 

• +1 1

I think that it's not suitable because you'll never know that another person is doing work if this platform and if yes then both of these accounts will be banned. Because it's the violation of rules and regulations.

In my view, the discussion organization is so angry with the principle that the work is time-based. I have one email address here, but another person on the same Wi-Fi network as my area has a private password, which does not affect the user and allows me.

My dear friend cryptotalk can't ask any questions about that we can used personal data or Wi-Fi or public Wi-Fi. Cryptotalk demanding the you also follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk site 

Yes you can absolutely use public wifi for crypto talk there's no harm in using it as long as you are within the rules of this forum.

Doesn't matter whichever wifi of data you're using.