Will the 2018 scenario be repeated? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jackycrypto485

Will the 2018 scenario be repeated?

Hello my friends
Everyone knows that at the end of 2017, bitcoin reached its historical peak for the first time in its history, reaching 20,000$ and everyone was happy, but at the beginning of 2018 the big decline began and Bitcoin and all other currencies began to drop dramatically.
Now could the scenario be repeated after Bitcoin hit the highest ATH in its history and crossed 40,000$? I see the market started to decline but I do not know is this temporary, or is it time for a downturn?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

According to cryptocurrency experts, bitcoin is said to exceed $ 100,000 by the end of the year. It is necessary to compare the year 2018 with the year 2020. There was no covid-19 outbreak in 2018, and there was not so much internal turmoil in the USA. If you ask me when will bitcoin fall; First of all, the covid-19 epidemic should end, so experts predict that the epidemic will continue for at least 2 more years. Secondly, the internal turmoil in USA does not seem to be solved in 1-2 years.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

In particular, I think based on a series of analyzes and studies and by compiling from different sources that this year the same situation will not be repeated, since in 2017 the market was manipulated, something that this year is not happening. Now institutions and large corporations are entering, governments have initiated adoption, whales are withdrawing their Bitcoin assets from the market and storing it in their wallets, therefore there is no remote possibility that Bitcoin could go down like back then, it is It is logical to think that on the way to the rise it suffers a series of corrections, rather than Bitcoin falling as in previous years is very doubtful.

• +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Well @ibrahim halil anaç, @Barbarellah, I hope that this is true, with the decline in the market in general, there are fears of the continuation of the decline, but I hope that the situation this time is different from the year 2018 and I hope that we will witness more rises as everyone wishes.

15 hours ago, Grizwold said:

@jackycrypto485 my friend thanks for making this content we had about that scenario but now Bitcoin currency is not so weak that if anyone can say that I declined off Bitcoin and the Bitcoin price is down Bitcoin is now shared with PayPal also many companies had shared with it so I can say that it could not even start to down price again but also destiny is not in my hands so let's see what happens

Yes, it is true, but look at the market today, you will see that Bitcoin fell from about 36,000$ to about 32,000$ and the decline is still continuing, also coins remained in the market almost all of them followed Bitcoin on its downward path.

If price drops tomorrow to $20,000 then only it could be repeated. It will take three weeks to find but I think it will not be repeated. There will be required a series of negative events and news for Bitcoin to lose this strength and for the bull run to weakened. It is now at $31700 and dropped down to $30500, didn't went bellow $30,000 so this was probably it, but lets give it another day. If it drops lower it won't be the end either, I just hope it won't be as low as $20,000, there could be a lot of trouble then and a longer time will be required to confirm a change of trend.

• +1 2

23 hours ago, jackycrypto485 said:

Now could the scenario be repeated after Bitcoin hit the highest ATH in its history and crossed 40,000$? I see the market started to decline but I do not know is this temporary, or is it time for a downturn?

Well, patterns have shown a hole lot of similarities between 2018 amd probably 2021, although some distinct differences are clearly visible 

• +1 1

On 1/10/2021 at 9:33 PM, jackycrypto485 said:

Hello my friends
Everyone knows that at the end of 2017, bitcoin reached its historical peak for the first time in its history, reaching 20,000$ and everyone was happy, but at the beginning of 2018 the big decline began and Bitcoin and all other currencies began to drop dramatically.

I don't think these will be the part were the bull run will turn to bear run. I believe the price will still increase further more before the sudden decline starts 

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Frodler said:

I don't think these will be the part were the bull run will turn to bear run. I believe the price will still increase further more before the sudden decline starts 

It is possible that your words are correct, after Bitcoin fell to 32000$, it rebounded to 34000$ and may continue to rise, surpassing the previous peak, however we have to wait a few days until we can judge correctly.

• Useful or interesting 1

9 hours ago, Froshk said:

Well, patterns have shown a hole lot of similarities between 2018 amd probably 2021, although some distinct differences are clearly visible 

I agrees, as there is now a huge chance that the 2018 scenario will be repeated and the BTC will make a U-turn. BTC is now stuck around the $34k, and all the small coins is in RED on trading chart.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

That should be understood by everyone in the world of crypto currency that BITCOIN is a volatile coin meaning it's capable of pumping to the change in value with the support of some basic factors while falls down in price in control by same factors mentioned earlier. So it should be not be a surprise thing, whosoever is following Crypto updates will agree with that fact. Let focus on how maintain the values of our holdings by exchanging to USDt which is stable coin

The decline in 2018 was rapid. It was dropping from $20,000 down to $10,000 in just a few hours if I remember correctly. The traders bought this dip, price reached $17000 again and then after failing to make a new high, it started the drop that ended months later at $3000. To have a bear market begin you need a top. I am 99% certain that $40,000 was not the top, but it may take another drop before price starts growing again maybe a new high will come a month or two later.

I think the scenario is different, since the bull run in 2017 was starred by traders and small investors who manipulated the price based on the FOMO, while the bull run in 2020/2021 has been represented by institutional purchases, that is, for smart investments, nobody is speculating, it all depends on supply and demand.

You are pointing a good aspect. Actually it can happen. I noticed that after reaching to $40000 it was decreased by $10000 now its again increasing. But some big experts are predicting that $40000 is not the peak point. Bitcojn is going to surprise many faces. Just think of the holders who were seeing the decrease of bitcoin from $40000.

Hello, my friend. Based on my experience, I could conclude that we are still far from a repeat of the 2018 bear market. I believe that eventually there will be a bear market, but it is too early for that to happen. 
Well, there are many indicators, charts and news that point to the price of Bitcoin coming higher, but regardless of all that, it would be illogical for Bitcoin to stagnate at $40k after 3 years of a bearish market. It's only 100% since the 2017 ATH, practically nothing for Bitcoin if we look at the previous bull markets.
For that reason, I think it's most likely to continue rising. Of course, I like this correction too much, because it's very healthy for the market and will allow btc to increase in price during the next weeks or months.
Anyway, that's my thought and I may be wrong, but we'll see what happens in the coming months.

On 1/10/2021 at 10:33 PM, jackycrypto485 said:

Hello my friends

I do not think that it can actually be repeated. Today it has become less dangerous because a lot of money entered the vacant markets, and today there are many new investors in the field

On 1/10/2021 at 10:33 PM, jackycrypto485 said:

Hello my friends

I really do not think that it can be repeated today. Markets are really high and there are many new users in the markets. The matter today is bigger than last year.

On 1/11/2021 at 1:33 AM, jackycrypto485 said:

Hello my friends

Dude the scenario of 2018 is somewhat different with 2020 and 21 but things are seem to be repeating as there is fluctuation in the price of Bitcoin but hope so that it will increase its value and do not let it to fall because many investors are now showing their interest to invest in Bitcoin which will not lead them to fall in prices

• +3 1

I do not think so, there are many differences between these two years, in 2017 it was a sudden rapid rise without warning, which led to the decline of Bitcoin after it, but now it was a gradual rise, meaning that there was a real purchase this time, I think the most severe A correction in Bitcoin happened two days ago when it touched $ 30,000, and it will start forming support points and continue rising now.

• +2 1

I'm not sure the actual situation will be like the 2018 situation, because I think now Bitcoin popularity doubled or triplicated its popularity. In 2018, it was easy to be manipulated by some whales, now there are a lot of whales, investing on it, and I think their goal is to make Bitcoin on the moon around 100K.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

My dear friend I am also worried .if the scenario of 2018  will repeated we loss our money.people may leave crypto due to their loss.if it happen members fear from investing.i hope the price of bitcoin increase more..hope for the best.

• +3 1

On 1/10/2021 at 12:33 PM, jackycrypto485 said:

Hello my friends

I guess , i don't think the scensrio that happens to bitcoin in 2018 will repeat itself because then bitcoin has not gone viral as todays case , as of now the price of bitcoin has increase a little more again this shows that it will be very difficult for the price of bitcoin to fall down again.

If you look at the chart after Bitcoin reached $20,000 in 2017 price dropped 50% in just days, it bounced but the bounce was weak and it dropped again. This much volatility and in negative terms, started the bear market. It ended the previous bullish cycle and started two years of bear market. This is how Bitcoin prices work when it enters these cycle.s

6 hours ago, Sykkuno said:

If you look at the chart after Bitcoin reached $20,000 in 2017 price dropped 50% in just days, it bounced but the bounce was weak and it dropped again. This much volatility and in negative terms, started the bear market. It ended the previous bullish cycle and started two years of bear market. This is how Bitcoin prices work when it enters these cycle.s

Yes, it is true, but on the other hand, it can be said that the situation in the current year is slightly different from the year 2018 because the market at that time was dependent on the movement of individuals. Today, many big players have entered the game, I mean the large institutions that have purchased a large amount of Bitcoin and created This great demand and the rise in prices.

On 1/11/2021 at 1:33 AM, jackycrypto485 said:

Hello my friends

This time BTC hit $42K all time highest price and roll back $10K but this was stopped and start again climbing. This shows the same scenario will not be repeated this time that time people were amateur and don't see the future picture where they prefer the present profit over future. But now the story is change, in past 3 years world feel the importance of BTC and many countries have adopted BTC and crypto. The U.S changes his attitude toward crypto and last the pandemic hit the final nail in Coffin. So far the price declining like 2018 will not gonna repeat this year.