Slow and steady win the race - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Daniel stark

Slow and steady win the race

You're right my friend, this forum offers the chance of working at any time of the day. So we can work slowly on our goal to achieve it with steady steps,gaining the important knowledge and experience through this process. 

Hello friend. I hope you are doing well. Friend you are absolutely right. I am completely agree with you. We should work with patience. If we work slowly and with hard work then we will definitely get success because patience is directly proportional to success.

Everyone do work hard and get money also. I also read about this in little classes and with my experience , every hard worker get success in life. 

This is true. Whoever wants to quickly reach fame and a lot of positive reviews will fail. We have to take care of our content and little by little we get positive evaluations automatically.

We should not rush to publish articles, as I said that we should focus on the content first, then the positive reputation and reputation comes automatically, but I do not prefer to rush to complete the number of articles allowed per day, if we are not able to complete them correctly, or give the article the right, we can  work comfortably according to what we feel ready to complete

This is the right way to reach your goal, you should focus on increasing the effectiveness of your publications because that will increase your good reputation, and therefore, with the increase in your experience, your profits will increase. You should know that knowledge is the golden key to success

I agree with you dear all the agreement well because this matter we must work in a modern encryption forum steadily, slowly and discreetly and not violating the forum rules in general by adhering to the forum rules well and publishing everything related to cryptocurrencies in general that dear work here slowly and commitment She narrates and without risking something and something, everything that is useful, and in the end, gaining knowledge, earning money, and you are the biggest winner. Thank you very much.

We simply have to work hard in order to develop our information and experience. We must always ask the question and benefit from the experience and knowledge of others, in addition to our own research and when doing this, the money and reputation points will come automatically and will not pose any problem and our participation will be effective and we will be able to provide information to others in return for members Others will give us a lot of their information and experience in the responses and that the thirst for information with the advance of time will make our time here more enjoyable and useful .

I want to say how I withdraw my talks.  I use yobit to withdraw my talks.  There is no risk in withdrawing here.  easily I exchange my earned talk.

Yes my dear friend you said absolutely slow and steady is win the race and one thing more I want to tell you that you should not to give up on this forum that is really helpful for you to get the payment and money on the same place

• +3 1

Yes dear your topic is really value able we win the race when we work slowly and steadily and with continuesly. Continuously is very necessary for achieving something. And some people take break and then fast then break then fast it is not good and they don't succefull . So we should to work with continuesly. 

Dear friend, getting a positive reputation needs to work hard and publish useful and correct information in order to get positive reviews from the members who work here.

You are absolutely right and we want to work here step by step. We don't want to work for success because no good result is come so easily and thank u for this platform.

I agree with you who is clever and patient with his steps always wins the race so we have to get to know this world and our race basin calmly and intelligently to win

My friend, what you say is correct. Honest and serious work makes you become an expert in the field of work and you will become very popular and everyone will care about your opinion and writing, and this is what gives you a good reputation.

Learn and gain knowledge to advance the best.

Winning a race is about achieving your goal and the goal of every members of this platform differs so make sure you know the paths you are going to take in order to achieve your goals.

I agree with you my friend, we need enough time so that we can reach our goal, we can not rise without going through the beginning stages of course, give everything its time to be successful in your life. 

Dear naturally, in the event that you work hard, energetically and without haste and steadfastness, you will get your rewards and payments as I have seen some members work quickly and try to reach their goals in short ways, and for this we see them losing all their profits and achieving nothing, and therefore I advise you to gain knowledge and experience from all departments of this forum and work Steadily, slowly and quietly to avoid making mistakes

• +3 1

I believe that slowly and steadily you will get the best results, you have to give everything right, even work, you have to work to the fullest, and also that active and useful participations are closely related to positive reactions.

Yes, it is correct. Think slowly and slowly. New ideas that did not come to your mind when you're rushing will come to you when you're calm, and you will find your topic that deserves the good reputation.
Slowly and steadily, much like a turtle that won the rabbit race.
Isn't it?

Yes, this is true, I agree with you on that, people who rush to share topics randomly their useless posts are deleted, but if we create posts carefully we will create useful and important topics then we can get a lot of reputation, so I say no to haste random

Dear friend, working in this forum is not a race, rather it is about acquiring and working to obtain a cumulative experience of success, and continuing to provide valuable publications that raise your reputation in the forum for a long time.

I totally agree with you, my friend .And thank you for this really useful topic . Surely as you said, being careful will always make you the winner.  Speed will expose us to a lot of losses.English: Whoever works slowly will eventually arrive safely..

• +3 1

This is true, my friend. I agree with you. We must be patient if we want to achieve our goals. We must also continue to work and not be bored or rushed because that leads to confronting problems and not achieving success.

well said .  Going steadily is much better than urgency.  In the hurry, we may lose our goals. But if we follow a specific and clear plan, we will achieve our goal, I often do this.  Draw a precise path and try to walk on it.  I prefer to be calm than to be calves.