Slow and steady win the race - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Daniel stark

Slow and steady win the race

yes exactly it should be I think  we have be patient to be a good member of this forum first we need to learn knowledge then we will talk about earning

Slow and Steady is the factor that humans want to achieve success without  struggle, but they fall prey of failure but the person who works for Slow and Steady is sure to achieve his success. 

Welcome, my friend ... Yes, patience is the key to success. You should not rush to reach the top directly without gaining experience and go through the stages of work slowly in succession to avoid making mistakes and losses and advance these stages with steady steps forward .. Work hard and skill and you will get the profit. And earn copious money in your hands.

• +4 1

When you strive for a reputation, you will not get it well. You should focus on your publications, writing, and information. When your experience and culture increases, you will gain reputation without effort and you will get fame. That is better because you are your experience and your fame will increase at the same time ...

Hello my friend, I agree with you, we should work hard and do our best to get a good reputation and it's not easy and need more time to get to it, also we should spend more time reading topics to lewrn how to make useful posts and stay up to date, good luck.

Yes dear your topic is really value able we win the race when we work slowly and steadily and with continuesly. Continuously is very necessary for achieving something. And some people take break and then fast then break then fast it is not good and they don't succefull . So we should to work with continuesly. 

Yes dear friend, you are right we who are new members should spend a lot of time here then we can slowly move forward and gain positive reputation. So we should spend more time on this site with firm conviction to learn the desired subject.

You are right, sound 100%. I have noticed that everyone seeks to increase the number of reputation instead of increasing their work and activity in the forum and this is the biggest mistake in my opinion. Reputation will not come from nothing. The reputation comes from useful and attractive publications.

• +3 1

Personally, I do. I go to my goal, doing it slowly but surely. I regularly write posts, increasing my activity and importance on the forum.

Hello, Honest, diligent and loving work with which we go forward to achieve our dreams leads us to prosperous places of success.

Absolutely right my dear.Slow and steady wins the goal.Crypto talk can be a great place for you if you spend your time and patience enough.You will surely be successful if you patience and focus you work.I am enjoying working and spending time here.

Well the best things are achieved with patience. You need to take things slow and make sure that you follow all the rules and regulations of the platform. And by so doing you would get the best of the forum and also become very successful.

I hope to become a well-known member in the coding world, especially in this forum. I see it as a meaningful educational entertainment forum, and it is my pride to reach a level that has the confidence and love of people. I love you all

@Daniel stark

Yes, this is a true proverb because a person who works consistently although works slowly, will win.Because consistency and perseverance always lead to success.

Yes friends, Slow and Steady Wins were the race is a correct formula, if we want the best in life, then we should not do not achieve success, because nothing can be achieved suddenly, it requires hard work and time.  

We have to take things gradually, never be in haste to earn and gather much money in this forum, just work with consistency and in o time you'll be able to earn alot of money you've never imagined

Hello my friend You are right in that rushing to write publications without taking into account the quality in them, it is possible for the owner of the publication to obtain a negative reputation in return for that. Therefore, being patient in writing each post and gaining sufficient information about cryptocurrencies will lead to an increase in positive reputations, which indicates the quality of the user's profile.

• +4 1

Yes, you are right that slow and steady work is better than fast but weak work. If you do work for only fame then you will get only fame neither information nor a knowledge. So do work great and try to make good posts, if your posts are good then your reputation will certainly increase and your payment will also good.

The reputation you get automatically according to the quality of your posts, so I advise you to focus on learning and creating new and informative topics, and you will get a good reputation and fame in the forum

Yes, I totally agree with you, our goal should not be financial profit only, but rather we must focus on learning new information and gaining extensive experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, trading and investment, I think that this information is more valuable than the material profit that we get.

• +3 1

I agree. 

If we work slowly and steadily, we will do our work very well and it will not contain mistakes, but if we do our work quickly, we will leave a lot of mistakes that may affect our work in the future 

"Learn slowly.

Yes, my friend, we must work slowly in order to obtain all the useful information that helps us work within the world of encryption, and we must work hard to get success in the future and stay away from recklessness in taking hasty information and not making sure of the authenticity of the information because it will affect the reputation of the account within  Forum

• +3 1

Yes your words are really motivational. I am agreeing and slow and steady win the race because there is no simple way in our life. We need to go with the time. So make it perfect.

Hello dear members and I hope you all are doing really good first of all I am very thankful to you for sharing this Useful information and I personally think that if you can go slowly and study when you will be a successful soon so Bakal mint play blessed god will help you Inshallah

• +4 1

Good post dear.Slow and steady win the race and it's true.If we make post just to get reputation.We will not get more reputation because that time we are just making post,we are not making good posts.That time we are just over confident.We should make minimum posts.But that posts must be useful.From this you will get confidence and experience of making good useful posts and you will get good reputation.