Slow and steady win the race - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Daniel stark

Slow and steady win the race

On 1/8/2021 at 5:54 PM, Daniel stark said:

I would recommend to you, slowly and effectively you move forward towards your fame, fame and your places move forward.  Especially don’t rush to get reputation .  If you just focus on your work and make your post more effective, your reputation will automatically increase and you can easily get fame.  I advise you to make as many of the 25 posts as you can easily, even if you can't easily make less than 25.

Give me heartfelt feedback if you like my post

Definitely my friend that slow and steady always win the race.. But it is necessary for the slower persons or members that if they are slow on the forum or even in the real life then they are advised to continue its speed even it is too slow.. As there is saying that slow and steady win the race... Sometimes the fast movers think that they are high achivers and other people are  too much behind them due to this thinking they stop work they others are too behind to reach... This perception lead them to loose the race even in the real life also.. So always keep moving without any stop.. If you stop then you will loose your energy. 

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend or you are right, Do a little work but work on a daily basis, It doesn't matter if you do a little work, you just have to work daily, I am also new to this platform i always work hard bcoz youre advice is very rare i will follow it

Dont put heavy stress on your self to learn each and everything in a single moment. No one is perfect in the beginning we learn step by step with the passage of time . many people want to achieve their goals in short time that's why they try short cut ways and lose everything . You must to work patiencely dear. 

• +2 1

On 1/8/2021 at 5:54 PM, Daniel stark said:

I would recommend to you, slowly and effectively you move forward towards your fame, fame and your places move forward.  Especially don’t rush to get reputation .  If you just focus on your work and make your post more effective, your reputation will automatically increase and you can easily get fame.  I advise you to make as many of the 25 posts as you can easily, even if you can't easily make less than 25.

Give me heartfelt feedback if you like my post

Yes we can also in the race by doing work slowly and I will say the work that we are doing slowly will be perfect because we are giving our full attention and full effort to that work it will be more effective so if we make post slowly but good then it is good then the work that we are doing fastly.

• +2 1

Hey, buddy.
Yes, I agree, we should be patient, work quietly, and study the sections of this forum carefully to benefit from each other's experiences and information

Hello my friend and thanks for this useful content
 In fact, my friend, you must learn slowly because if you accelerate the learning process, you may lose many things, so you must learn and gain experience and knowledge step by step so as not to leave any information, and you must gain valuable knowledge in order to create publications that benefit beginners and members and gain a good reputation

Yes you are right to slow and steady keep romaine patients in this form and work with sincerely and earnestly doing working hard if you want to learn or want to grow or want achieve your goals here

Slow and steady wins the race, of course. You should work hard and then wait for your reward. Don't be in a rush and it's dangerous to your health. Many people want to reach their ambitions in a short period of time, but they take shortcuts and end up losing everything. So be careful and take it one action at a time.

I agree with you my friend, we must move forward step by step because this guarantees success and achieving the most benefit until we finally reach our goals.
Even trading, we must not rush, as this exposes us to risk and recklessness.
Everything takes time, and you cannot jump to success one step.

Aoa  you are right everyone  working  hard  to earn money   but i also work slowly and i earned money lot of  if any person  can post 20 in day he can earn money 

Success needs to continue to work, to be steadfast, not to give up, and to move forward in order to reach our goal, and we must not be in a hurry to make our decisions, but be calm and work rationally.

• +2 1

Your sayings are really true. Race doesn't require to won. But the constant slow position or walk really needs for winning. So i mean to say is that as you said if we want a position or a status then we should work not require fastly but slowly. Need to do work. Just the work.

You are absolutely right I agree with you my dear friends slow and steady wins the race an old saying you have mentioned that how weekend slowly  to become a successful member of this forum thank you for sharing this useful information for us.

Hi dear greetings I in my opinion I think you are right if you will you work slow and steady you will be winner of the race because so steady will make it work better and also efficient in the other hand if you work fast and don't care what you working you will end up with a losing all of your work so I strongly recommend work slow and steady

• +3 1

Exactly you're right. Dont placed heavy pressure on yourself to examine every and the entirety in a unmarried moment. No one is ideal withinside the starting we examine grade by grade with the passage of time. Make the technique of mastering your addiction it'll make you compitent to do a little first-class content. Peaceful mind, clearity of vision, right know-how approximately subject matter comes slowely. So be gradual however be an awesome learner. You in reality will acquire excellent progress.

You are entirely right. It takes time to achieve true success. If you want to be effective, you must put in a lot of effort. The secret to success is perseverance and hard work. So don't give up hope, keep working hard, and be patient with yourself.

You are absolutely right my dear mate, we all have been listening this proverb from our childhood that slow and steady wins the race always. Same into crypto world we should have to do our work with slowly and also learn the knowledge with slowly so that we can perform very well in trading.

yes dear you are absolutely right i am totally agree with you if we want to get success on this forum then for this we should do hard work and do not give up and keep patience and you are right we do not rush to get reputation instead of this we try to gain knowledge and information and try to make our post useful and informative because every success takes a time to achieve so keep patience

hi dear greeting yes you are right my....ou are working hard and you will find yes you are right my friend because learning or doing something that you love in a slow and steady way it will affect and it is very successful way and because you cannot make any mistakes if you work carefully and slowly I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck

We enable us to focus on publishing useful posts and distinctive topics of interest to members on the site to obtain positive interactions from members and thus our reputation increases greatly. 

Of course, slow and steady will lead to success.  We must define our goals precisely and start implementing the plan consistently.  The road to success requires a lot of patience and perseverance because it is full of dangers and fraudsters, so you must be careful well.  When we march slowly and steadily toward the goal, we will surely arrive.

I agree with you, my friend.

we can't go up stairs one step at a time.

We must share them, provide effective goods, gain experience, and then share them with excellent

Yes, I do so .. It is important that we work hard and be patient by gaining a good reputation and publishing useful and valuable topics that help in the renaissance of the forum. You will receive positive reputations more easily .. This is my opinion .. Good luck to all

• +2 1

Yes, my dear friend, of course slow and steady are what help you to achieve your goal. We must be patient at this stage. We are in the interesting and useful world of coding to gain knowledge, experience and money. Thank you.

Yes, my friend.  All we know the story of this. In this forum, e need more and more patients.  Don't be hurry. Work here to relax. Here is no pressure to do work when we get free time we can use it. Don't give up. Keep patients, Keep trying and work hard.  Hopefully, one-day success will come and knock on your door. Good luck .