Slow and steady win the race - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Daniel stark

Slow and steady win the race

Publishing 10 topics per day accurately and calmly and new information is better than publishing 20 topics quickly without benefit and misspellings, which exposes you to ban, so it is imperative to work calmly without tension and anxiety

No doubt dear mate  steady work  always  acheive success. We should not give up if we found any work difficult. Slow and steady always win the race. I always suggest my friends to work steadily. Wish you all the best.

You're right, slow, steady and cautious, better than the reckless fast, the reckless will come out before the slow of the race, but I don't agree with you with the idea that I should create 25 comments a day, that's recklessness. You should publish your comments rationally and make sure that your comment is useful and the important number does not matter the quality 

Certainly, we will not get fame in a few days, but we need a long time so we must be patient and not give up, we must work hard and regularly every day to reach our goals.

You are entirely right. Don't put too much pressure on yourself to understand all in one sitting. No one is flawless at first, but with practice and time, we will improve. Make learning a habit, and you'll be more motivated to create high-quality content. Slowly, a calm mind, clear vision, and proper knowledge of the subject emerge. As a result, take your time and be a good learner. Yo

Yes, I really agree with you, what comes quickly, goes quickly too, so we must be patient and focus on work, benefit and learning, and reputation comes automatically when we innovate in our work, so I advise you to work calmly and accurately so that no one faces problems.

• +3 1

I agree with you that the achievements need time, but we can also make time the motivation, when you are asked to perform a difficult work in a short time, and you believed in this work, you can do it in the best way in the shortest time

Yes you are right dear this topic is a motivator for all members to work hard in this forum slowly and steadily and in the end win the race. This means that you must work hard and carefully, and then achieve success and your main goal through the positive reputation of the contents useful. So, please continue your work slowly and steadily, and in the end you have to win a main goal.

The important thing is to create useful and constructive posts and new topics more than creating posts stuffing posts for the purpose of numbers and only to improve your performance on the one hand and to avoid warning and prohibitions on the other hand.

Writing posts is a bit easy, but writing distinctive topics is difficult, so we must be careful in choosing our words in order to write something new and unfamiliar.

I agree with you, being slow and persistent is very important in order to achieve your goals, but when you have the knowledge, you can be quick to achieve your goals.

That's like the turtle and rabbit race, I'd say that the race running more quickly is easier than the race doing things like turtle slowly, but for the time being, I do good because my aims are very ambitious, but since I'm not desperate I am fulfilling them, you need to know that everything comes in time.

Yes my all friends on this forum. I am very happy to on this forum. This is a very good way to make money online work on cryptotalk forum. This is the truth Slow and steady win the race. And i am egree with you. 

Yes, my friend, I agree with you
Nothing comes easily and quickly, especially science
Here in the world of cryptocurrencies, the more we learn quietly and patiently, the more information we get to prove ourselves in the forum and give new opinions that benefit everyone and with time and with obtaining a good reputation, we will reach our goal and achieve experience in this field.

Thank you, dear, for these valuable advice about working in this forum in general consistently, deliberately, without risk, and without aiming to put our reputation in fear. This matter is not important. We are here, dear participant in the forum, yes, in order to gain knowledge.  Encryption is a really great forum, which is the education forum in the end, and we are here to gain knowledge in general, and this is achieved by publishing posts, receiving posts from others, and setting enough time to read posts from others. Thank you very much.

Very nice quote buddy, gradually and gradually we will all achieve our goals. So we don't have to give up but we should be patient and keep working hard and we will surely achieve our hearts desires. 

Hello my dear friend I want to tell you that I am a single person on this planet one who are working on this forum add wanting more I want to tell you that you should too you got to the knowledge and involved in the training slowly I hope you learned in one day

Your absolutely right dear we achieve our goals perfectly by step by step. We never always take shortcuts for success because every time shortcuts is not lead us to be successful. For successfully achieving our goals we need more efforts and spend more time and work hard for this.

Yeah its no doubt in slow and steady wins the race. Big ambitions always requires a lot of patience, time and as well as knowledge. You cannot reach the highest of  your aim in only one step rather you work hard and after completing your work in step to step you can reach the highest of the aim.

• +2 1

Welcome to this forum.You are right slow and steady wins the race.You should work slowly but properly.Try to make a useful and meaningful content.I wish you good luck.

On 1/8/2021 at 5:54 PM, Daniel stark said:

I would recommend to you, slowly and effectively you move forward towards your fame, fame and your places move forward.  Especially don’t rush to get reputation .  If you just focus on your work and make your post more effective, your reputation will automatically increase and you can easily get fame.  I advise you to make as many of the 25 posts as you can easily, even if you can't easily make less than 25.

Give me heartfelt feedback if you like my post

Yes ofcourse dear friend you are absolutely right,  please reduce your greediness of becoming rich  in order to avoid fallen as a victim of scammers,  as we know slow and steady wins the race . Just move on and do hard work. 

• +3 1

Hello my friend, I hope you are well. Thank you for this advice, really we must work with focus and slow and not rush to get more, no one is perfect and learning something new comes gradually and not all at once, in this forum we must focus on quality and not quantity, I wish everyone good luck .

I agree with you. I must be patient, feminine, and persevere on effective paths. Support will come gradually, and eventually you will get good interaction and motivation. We should always have information

Yes, my dear friend, I believed, and I really found the slow and steady wins the race. This wonderful title reminded me of the story of the bunny and the turtle. We learned from it that the important thing in every thing we do is aiming at the goal and strive hard to reach it, united all obstacles and difficulties, and finally the turtle won despite its extreme slowness because it pursued its goal and did not .

Yes your are right, slow and steady wins the race. I suggest you don't make a rush for positive reputation just do your work continuously and gain your knowledge and experience from the senior members of this forum. Try to create useful and unique topics to get reputation. One day you will succeed.