Slow and steady win the race - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Daniel stark

Slow and steady win the race

I agree with in this post, no matter how slow we are, we must be steadfast and patient in order to get good fame. Fame in this forum needs a lot of time and not get bored of it.

• +1 1

Slowly but steadily work is best for us.we can achieve their aims easily with this method. We can get good reputation and knowledge about crypto currency with this method because cryptotalk want our best work with regularly and with useful and helpful post.

Yes you are right. It is very important to move forward slowly and reach the goal. Basically, a successful person is never impatient. A successful person is never inattentive to work. If you can move forward at a slower pace, you will be able to reach your goal. Because no work can ever be done in a hurry. Therefore, we need to remain steadfast in our goals and constantly focus on our work.

Exactly this is the right way to be successful there. Most of the members skip their work one day and the next day they try to compensate two days work. This hectic work will only lead to frustration and you will never learn. So it's better to have regular and slow work. Try to do quality work that will lead you to a good fame there. Best wishes for all.

• +3 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

On 1/8/2021 at 8:54 PM, Daniel stark said:

I would recommend to you, slowly and effectively you move forward towards your fame, fame and your places move forward.  Especially don’t rush to get reputation .  If you just focus on your work and make your post more effective, your reputation will automatically increase and you can easily get fame.  I advise you to make as many of the 25 posts as you can easily, even if you can't easily make less than 25.

Give me heartfelt feedback if you like my post

I’m agree with you my friend, just slow and think wisely to make sure everyone post and topic, if you didn’t get a reputation points it’s okay just give your best and believe in yourself that someday you can rich from your hardworking.

Yes, I agree with you, my friend, on this. Any person who learns does not learn everything at the same time. Slow learning and calm with understanding is the best solution in our life and this is what helps us achieve our goals

Of course we move slowly and effectively as you move towards your fame, fame and your places move forward especially don’t rush to get fame.  If you just focus on your work and make your post more effective, your reputation will automatically increase and you can easily get fame.  Even if you can't easily do less than 25, I suggest you easily create for 25 posts.

If you like my post, please give me your sincere feedback

The truth is, if you post good things and maintain a positive reputation, you will never be banned, and the other thing is that you can join in when some grace is revealed here.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

It's good to focus on the work in the forum and forget about others as you say because if you do like that all will come after automatically as you know and you can ho forward and jump the level with easy steps, just enjoy your time here 

I want to encourage everyone from the members, especially the beginners, because progress here at the beginning will be slow, but in the end you will reach your goals with steadfast will and strong determination.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, you are really right, of course what makes us win at work here and in encryption and cryptocurrencies is slow ing, slow learning, understanding things and moving forward step by step is the secret to success of course. 

Yes my friend you said absolutely right that slow and steady wins the race because many of us  want to do a work within time thought that that will happen hurry but sometime i will against us because we want  hurry that's why slow and steady wins the race.

Edited by Anderson566

Yes, indeed, it is possible to prepare hard and try and you will reach any dream you want, and this needs a long journey, but in the end you will be thankful, so you have to be patient 

We all know that slow and steady wins the race. To be successful in any endeavor in life, we need to set goals and work toward them.  Because there are more mistakes in working quickly which hinders us from reaching our goal.

Slow and steady wins the race.If anyone do hard efforts and keep patience they will be successful one day.so we should keep patience and do hard work.

@Tesla

Yes, my friend, we must work quietly and work to collect useful information that we must work on. You just have to work hard and you have to be patient because it is the basic thing that we must rely on

• +2 1

You are right. Slow and steady wins the race. Because work slow and work with patience and hard work. I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. Make our posts useful and helpful to the other members.

Accuracy is the basis for all areas of life and slow in making decisions and actions is what makes us make the right choice, progressing steadily in any competition or in proving something is what makes us avoid the gaps and difficulties that exist.

If we want to be successful in life, then we should work and we should be patient, you have said absolutely right, I have read your comment. And according to my caste advice, if we travel in life and work hard, then we will be successful very quickly but if we hurry, we cannot succeed and it will hurt us So the best thing is that we should listen and be patient and work hard in our work and we should make a motive in our life and we should fulfill that purpose with faith I have seen many people who progress very quickly but that again I have seen many people who work very hard and become successful quickly, but I have also seen people who do not work hard at all, but they work patiently and keep making such a comment, then they are also successful  

Yes there is no doubt slow and steady always win the race and the over smart people lose the race because only smart people get success and over smart is also dangerous for you so you should use your mind and keep your work constantly then absolutely one day you achieve your aim and become a successful person.

Slow and Steady Wins The Race. It's a reality. No one who says that a person can achieve success at sudden is sure to fall prey to failures, but who keep working hard and hoping for success. Win the race.

Yes you are absolutely right. We want to work here step by step. We don’t want to work for success because no good result is come so easily. So,we want to work very goodly for success. 

I would say that it is like the race of the turtle and the rabbit, the one that runs faster is the one that hits easier than the one that does things like the turtle slow but constant in my case for now I am doing well because my goals are very ambitious but since I do not despair I am fulfilling them, you have to be aware that everything comes in due time

Indeed you are very right,  everything happens bit by bit and not in rush,  we should be patient and wait for the right time success dosent happen overnight but it takes some little time before we succeed. 

I agree with you, it does not matter that the number of daily posts is less than twenty-five, as long as the posts are good and benefit others, perhaps with the passage of time we can write more while maintaining the quality.