Crypto rules changed? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aroosa Malik

Crypto rules changed?

I hear about crypto that rules of this forum have changed .  Is this statement is true or it is just a rumour. PlZz seniors tell me about this . Thanks in advance

• -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

I don't know more about changed rules. I heard only one rule have been changed . First they give talk token for reacting bon post than they not give. You make good post that provide information about rules. 

• +3 1

There have been some changes like rewards for reactions compaign has been disabled and now to get paid for every post there is need of reaction for every post and otherwise there are no changes have been till now as far as I know and I think if they are going to make any changes than they would update their strategy and make an announcement

• +1 3

@Aroosa Malik If you mean to stop profit by submitting likes, then this is correct, the forum now pays for every paid post 10 tokens, while the payment for each post received a positive rating of 1000 satoshi, and this has not changed.

Dear no more rules change it's a fake news that you heard. Now just remove the reacting talk tokens which is given before now disable and 10 talk tokens given for paid post instead of 20 talk tokens but all others rules are same . Don't worry and keep patience and don't believe such a fake news.

Best of luck 👍!

• +4 1

Little difference came to the forum. Talk tokens are now only paid us for paid post. Useful posts are those which gain more ratings it means the payment system is now based on rating based.

No such other big revolution came to this forum.

There are some changes happened in crypto. Like payment depends on count post. Count post means in which post you got react. If you don't get any react you will not get payment. So react or reputation so much important here.       

Crypto rules can only change when the rules are violated ,this rules are mostly change if the user are manipulating the site by sharing of link , copying post and topic . Rules changing may be determined base on the site approaching

• +2 1

17 hours ago, Aroosa Malik said:

I hear about crypto that rules of this forum have changed .  Is this statement is true or it is just a rumour. PlZz seniors tell me about this . Thanks in advance

Dear @Aroosa Malik the only rule which is changed by admin is crypto is not paying us for reputation because some people make cheating in giving reputation point. sometimes they give their reputation point to those posts which are not good. that is why admin change the rule of the forum. Best wishes for all 😊. @Sania84

• +4 1

My dear, There is a little change in the rules of this platform, they did not change much  for example, for example, from the satoshi, now you will get only those posts which will react, then your post will also be selected which will be good for rating.

There are some rumours about change in rules of cryptotalk but may be some are changed so contact with someone who onows alot he can only tell uh the truth

Hello my friends if the rules change or not we just follow the rules and all the laws within the forum so that we do not be subject to the ban or to report through some members and we should benefit and benefit and thank you. 

• +2 1

Hello my friend. Ever since I joined the platform. I haven't seen any rules change since then. All the rules are the same as before. But I don't know what the rules were. But I look the same as before. Here are those who do wrong and work irregularly and do not post valuable. Some rules are made for them. That you will post valuable. And do things with experience from your old members. Thanks.

• +1 1

All the rules same as old but they made a little change in payments system.  They stop to give talk token on giving reaction to other and they pay just of useful posts so try to make useful posts. 

They also give some satoshi or btc on our posts reputation at cryptotalk campaign. 

• +5 1

My friend there are slight bit of changing happened to the rules and regulations of the forum. From now own we will get paid for only those comments on which we get reputations. So these are the changing that happened . And all the other rules of the forum are same

Hello my friends, I hope everyone is fine. I have not heard about a change here other than canceling the payment for likes. If there is something else please clarify and thank you

23 hours ago, Aroosa Malik said:

Hi dear @Aroosa MalikMany rules are the same as before but it has changed that now you will earn from the posts on which you will get positive reaction.Now you should to make every post informative and meaningful then u will get positive react and u will get paid if these posts

I don't see a total change in rules but a little bit difference. Now you can't get payment for your ratings or likes and the other thing is that you paid for only those posts which have positive ratings otherwise you'll not receive any payment without any reaction.

• Useful or interesting 1

No I think crypto rule is same don't be changed I think installment rules change hear Your should give attention your work and be successful wish you best of luck .

Thank you

There are many of the new rules added and many of the rules removed on the daily basis by the moderator you just have to keep up to date with the about Forum section and you should read the the all the pinned post by the moderator and you can come to know that which rules are adding and which are removing.

• +4 1

Yes dear there is some changes in rules that first they will not pay for reaction but i heard from somewhere that now its paid again and second rule change is that at least one like is must for payment for example if there is no like on your post so crypto will not pay for it 

Hi dear , a little bit changing in Crypto plateform rules.

First Crypto give 50 reacts in any post then paid but now 

post useful content and give react on your post then your post will be paid

@Aroosa Malik one way or another yes it was changed and alot has changed compared as what i saw before talk token being release and being major change would be that the double payment was removed after the release of it and you would get pay only on your posts getting reacts.

I think there is no much changed in these days. only forum stopped the payment of talk token and i think payment also changed a few days ago but it is not confirm so we will wait and see up to moderators that they what come on changes in crypto talk. 

I do not have any information about whether one of the CryptoTalk forum rules has been changed on this topic. However, there has been a decrease in my payments in the last few days. Actually, there is not much change in my positive likes. Maybe the reason is only for me. I don't know about the last payments of other members of course.