Crypto rules changed? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aroosa Malik

Crypto rules changed?

Yes dear I thing now you clearly cnfrm not any rule change to this forum only pay you react posts to try good good post for more good reactions and good earning ☺️

Yes there is a little bit change in the payment system by the forum.Now the forum pays 1000 satoshis for each of the valid post.No payment will be entertained for giving reactions.Moreover if you have zero or negative reactions on your posts than you will not be paid you will only be paid if you have average positive reputation points on your posts

Edited by Faheem Akhtar304

Yes there are some changes in Kipto.  Members have to work with changes to the rules of the forum. At first they will not pay for the response.  I'm working on a new Kipto and I'm working with other members' ideas for the job. When the rules change, it's done with the right ideas.

In our opinion, crypto rules can only change when the rules are violated.  So it changes the rules mostly and if the user manages the site.  But I think the link has been taken for information. Thank you.

Although the rules have changed but you are posting with the new rules, you will get feedback and these posts will be provided.  This is a forum where every job will have a coin if the posts are logical

Yeah, there are some changes. I think everybody always must update about the rules. Crypto talk doesn't pay for any reaction and there are a bit of change of satoshi

My friend, I do not think that the forum rules have not changed, as every post gets 1000 Satoshi, but for the reactions, payment for it has stopped now.

The only rules that is been changed in this forum is,  the payment to reactions on others post as been stopped, you can only get paid by creating posts with useful contents.

My advice is, try make posts with useful contents only, this can earn you a good reputation and you get well paid.

Hello friends, I hope you are well. I think there is no change is made in the rules of the crypto forum. The one rule was changed almost two weeks ago that you can get money for those posts who are you get like on it otherwise you can't get any money from the forum. So please try to do such posts that contain informational content.

Yes my friend, there has been a slight change to the forum rules as the feedback no longer gets paid. Therefore, you should create useful posts so that everyone can interact with them and benefit from the new ideas that are presented. I wish everyone success in this forum ..

The forum is called Cryptotalk, when you say Crypto you are referring to the whole cryptocurrency industry, so don't do that, you first make yourself look like a fool and then you make others think you are talking about something that is about cryptocurrencies.

On 1/6/2021 at 7:39 PM, Aroosa Malik said:

I hear about crypto that rules of this forum have changed .  Is this statement is true or it is just a rumour. PlZz seniors tell me about this . Thanks in advance

I don't know much about the changing of the rules of this amazing platform. For this I recommend you to consult with seniors or you have to contact with the support team of cryptotalk.

On 1/6/2021 at 5:29 PM, Adnan103 said:

According to New rules , if you make useful post and you get react on your post then you post is paid

Yes this is the latest change in the rules of the cryptotalk campaign. You will receive payment in satoshi for the posts that were useful and had reputation that was positive in total. The rest posts if have negative or no reputation they won't receive satoshi payment.

Yes,definitely only one rules can be change and that is the you didn't get the 50 talk token free on reaction method and now it's totally free. If you give reaction then you will not receive the 50 talk token.

Hey guys, we all know that some of the rules in cryptotalk have changed. First they have paid for thirty successful post. But now they have changed it to 20. But many rules are same. Warning point if you violate the rules and regulations is continuing.

And they have brought a new system called reputation.

Dear no more standards change it's a phony news that you heard. Presently eliminate the responding talk tokens which is given before now handicap and 10 talk tokens given for paid post rather than 20 talk tokens yet all others rules are same . Try not to stress and keep persistence and don't accept a particularly phony news.

My, friends I am new in this platform.i don't know cryptocurrency  change the rules.but I know every farme change the rules every necessary steps for the user.

• +2 1

No, Dear any rules of crypto not changed only crypto  has only one rule changer where we earn talk tokens of post reaction but now we cannot earn because crypto change the rule of this other wise all rules are remaining same.may be in future its may be changed.

• +1 1

Noo i dont think so ..even i dont know about rules change ...when i joined i read all rules of this forum ..they seems to me good one for user to post good and useful things ..i like their all rules .they are more than enough for our beterness i dont think that there is any need to change the rules ...but changings are best to welcome  them ever...if there is any change in any rule we must follow the new one it would be for our goodness .

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I am not having any information about this .i am a new member here ..

Seniors know well about this i will take guidance from.them ..one thing i want to say that ..

If rules are going to be changed or more introduced we should follow them always .we must respect them they are for our

betterness and should work under every rule set by this forum ..

I don´t know new about rules. Yes i am following  rules and regulation now  very useful  some post are very good experience  simple post.  if any rules come here i am  will following that rules and regulation 

I have heard some time ago that crypto rules have been changed now . But I haven't received any type of response to the changing rules. I think it is a fake news there is no changing if crypto rules.

Halo dear dont woory about rules some rules changes remain are same.first we we react on a comment then this plate forum give him a talk token .but when the policy changed of this plate forum so we not get talk token about react.so this policy changes.but i think its a good for him .we effort to creat useful content.thats other people react to see our post not they react for earning.i think its a best for him.best of luck.

• +2 1

Recently they make the changes about the payment method I think. So no doubt but now on this time I don't have any information but think. Do don't worry my dear and follow update and rules of forum.

• +1 1

I didn't hear about any change in the rules so far and I don't think that there is any change happened in the rules as these are the same and no there is no new update so far. So don't give attention to such rumors or unimportant news.Good Luck!