Crypto rules changed? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aroosa Malik

Crypto rules changed?

My dear mate I think some of changes are also observed by me like that when we got ratings in past we was paid 1000 satoshi. But now we are paid only 200 satohsi instead of 1000. I think these like changes are seen this forum.

Dear friends ,The regulation of cryptocurrency derivatives exchanges ensures that risks are presented to the general public on reasonable levels, and in doing so, helps retail investors protect their money. The new rules will come into force on 6 January 2021, after the end of the transition period. 

My dear friend, I do not think that there is any credence to these rumors, because if that happened, the news would buzz throughout the sections of this forum, so you do not have to worry about it.

• +3 1

Of course there have been some changes in the income payable and now we are given 200 satoshi at BTC instead of just 1000 satsirs. This is the change I am aware of and I think they are still the same in terms of posting.

few things we could find we should help the best cryptotalk conference to help each other to be better professionals you also want this exection is very old

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello everyone, there is a change in the rules, which is regarding payments, previously they were paying 1000 satoshis for each post or comment, with positive ratings, now I am realizing that they are only paying 200 satoshis for useful posts, I consider this is a very important change.

• +2 1

Of course friends, crypto has changed a bit recently.  Demand for this specialty has grown significantly as a result of recent corporate scandals.  Currently Bitcoin is paid as a salary in crypto but the price of Bitcoin is much higher which has resulted in reduced payments.  However, the forum authorities will always fix it and told no one to be disappointed.

Each period, we notice a change in the forum’s rules regarding the payment system, and recently the payment has been reduced to 200 satoshi for the positive post and the post that does not receive any support or is negative to receive any payment for it, so we have to work more diligently and always offer the best.

• +1 1

Yes, a lot of the rules have changed, as the forum stopped paying for giving a reaction and became paying you for every useful post 200 Satoshi instead of 1000, I think these are the most important rules that have changed

Yes, my friend, there has been a slight change in the forum where you were earning in exchange for comments without the need for evaluation, but after the update you will get paid for comments that get a positive reputation only.

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, I am new here on this platform, but I know that the rules have not changed. First, I made 100 free comments, and then I started making 20 comments every paid day. I wish success to everyone.

I do not know which kind of rules you are talking about so you can find them in the about forum section if they are changed or not in both cases they will be listed there.

I do not see the change in rules. But reacting on the post with the five heart or less than  give the satoishi or not. Because every person show this problem that they do not give the btc satoishi for every like post.

• +3 1

Dear friend, I do not expect that it will change the rules of this platform, but a small thing from these rules will change, but it is the same content

No, my friend, according to me, Its rules can never change it is like a stone .installment rules can change .Just concentrate on your work at any time. 

No rules has been changed. Just the payment system is being changed a little bit. Previously we were paid 1000 satoshi for each positive rated post and 1 talk for 1 ratings. But now the payment for rating is disabled now and we will be paid 200 satoshi for each positive rated post

On 1/6/2021 at 3:39 PM, Aroosa Malik said:

I hear about crypto that rules of this forum have changed .  Is this statement is true or it is just a rumour. PlZz seniors tell me about this . Thanks in advance

Yes my friend, cryptotalk rules has changed because the new system of payment is not as same like previous cryptotalk campaign. So many things have change in this new campaign like rules reputation, rules of payment and rules of making posts etc on the campaign is now different between last previous campaign of cryptotalk.

Change the rule is you can only earn from cryptotalk when you do post and then you get reputation then you should have the ability to earn money from cryptotalk. 

• Useful or interesting 1

That's more like a misunderstanding because non of the forum's rule has been changed,rather some of its system has changed,such as the payment system,the payment has been reduced somehow,so try to ask again to be clarified

Forum rules have not changed, but the payment system has changed in the past. The forum paid 1000 Satoshi for useful posts that got a positive rating. Whereas now we get paid 200 satoshi for that.

Dear there is not much modification in forum rules. Administration have changed some of the rules. Like you will never receive talk tokens for reactions now. You will only get payment for your reacted posts. There will be no payment for negative or unrated posts.

• +3 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

نعم ، لقد تغيرت بعض القواعد ، على سبيل المثال ، إذا كنت تنوي إيقاف الربح عن طريق إرسال الإعجابات ، فهذا صحيح ، فالمنتدى الآن يدفع لكل منشور مدفوع 10 توكنز ، في حين أن الدفع لكل منشور حصل على تصنيف إيجابي 1000 ساتوشي ، وهذا لم يلغ

On 1/6/2021 at 7:39 PM, Aroosa Malik said:

I hear about crypto that rules of this forum have changed .  Is this statement is true or it is just a rumour. PlZz seniors tell me about this . Thanks in advance

Yes it is true. This forum has changed the rules . This forum give us 1000 satoshi per post but now this forum pay us only 200 satoshi per post. I think it is due to  high rate of bitcoin. 

My friend, in fact, I am new here, but I have read the forum policy and enter daily to learn more and more. I only know from the new rules that you must earn good reputation points in order to take money as well as reduce the amount of payment

I don’t know your question answered my friend. Please tell those who know from the senior members tell us about this change so that we can all learn
Thanks all my friends

• +3 1