Crypto rules changed? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aroosa Malik

Crypto rules changed?

I do not know much about the rules that have changed, but when the rules are violated, the change is made if the user manipulates the site by sharing the link and copying the post or topic

Hello my friend .. yes, some rules have changed .. and the profit for each post is evaluated positively 200 satoshi after it was 1000 satoshi.

The final change in the rules is the amount of payments we receive for jobs that get positive evaluation. They are reduced from 1000 satoshi to 200 satoshi per comment and the remaining payment remains the same.

• +2 1

In fact, my friend, the forum rules do not change, but we can say that they are positively amended by the moderators and this is in the interest of everyone and in the foreground for the benefit of us, the members.

• +1 1

Yes there was a slight change in the rules of the forum, the change was in the payment process where you need to get a good reputation on your posts in order to get paid for them. 

I don’t think that there is any change in the forum’s rules, but the change  you are talking about or what you heard is a change in the amount the money that we receive, as it has decreased from the previous months

I was not here when it happened, but I know the forum’s rules and try to learn about its history. I think that the changes that occurred at that time is that the forum is no longer paying for giving a reaction,  And maybe some other minor changes.

Yes, my friend, I think that some of the rules have changed. I joined this forum after changing them, so I cannot distinguish between the new and the old.

However, you can know the new rules whenever you want by visiting and reading the first section.

Dear friend, there has been no change in the rules and laws of this forum, but the payment system has changed, and we are getting 200 satoshi instead of 1000 satoshi for every post that is chosen

• +1 1

Yes they reduce the payment by about 5 times and they stopped paying us for the ratings we give to the other members.. But we all have to work as a family and continue to give the reputation to the useful posts and everything will return to you, believe me.

• +2 1

I was not aware of these changes
Members are kindly requested to inform us of the rules that have changed so that we do not make any mistake threatening our presence in the forum

Actually I'm not sure, but I think there are no changes in cryptotalk's rules.

If you want to make sure, you can enter "about forum" section and read the rules and guidelines, and if you find out any changing, please tell us.

Good luck for you and for all members.

Edited by RichardM234234

I don't think the ground rules have changed except for one rule that I'm sure of, which is that the interactions you give to members are no longer paid for. You can check the rules section of the forum

Welcome, my friend. In fact, I have not heard anything about this matter. The rules and laws are the same since the inception of this forum, but there are some simple amendments about the transfer and payment that do not affect our work.

• +3 1

My friend, in general, nothing has changed with regard to the main forum rules at all. To be an expert in the rules. I read them well. The only thing that has changed recently is one thing and absolutely not important in terms of knowledge, and the payment for Bitcoin has been reduced in general from 1000 satoshi to one comment that is useful and reputable. From others to 200 helpful posts that have been commented and which have received positive feedback from others. Thank you very much.

• +1 1

Yes, of course, members. Payment rules have changed in the forum after the maximum number of paid contributions per day was 50 posts reduced to 20 posts, and after 1,000 Satoshi was paid for each post reduced to 200 Satoshi for each post.

• +3 1

The rules of this forum have changed, only a small change in terms of payments, you are now charging 10 talk per comment and 50 talk.
She charges 200 satoshi for each useful and supported content

• +2 1

Dear friend your topic is from January and yes the forum rules and regulations are a bit changed to enhance this forum. Now the rules and regulations of payment are like you have to make useful posts on daily basis and let others decide about it and let them give you likes about it. Dear friend now your payment in btc is dependent on the likes you'll have on your posts. 

Welcome, my friend. There have been some changes to the encryption forum. Like reducing the number of paid posts as any post got a reaction. If you don't get any reaction, you won't get paid. So a very important reaction or reputation until you get your gun

• +3 1

The general rules of the forum have not changed, there has been a slight change in the payment system and it has been reduced by five times, due to the rise in the price of Bitcoin to these record levels.

Until now, I am still not very experienced here, but I do not think that the rules have been changed before. It is better to consult the experts who have come a long way in this forum.

• +1 1

Gentleman I want to tell you that I am new member on this form and I have not any knowledge about the rules of this forum is it change our not because some days ago I joined this forum that's why I have not too much knowledge about but I am trying to get the knowledge

Changed because there are the last month for the coins bitcoin and cryptocurrency nobia become digital currency in the worldwide so there should be some security safeties for this currency so there should be changing rules for the cryptocurrency.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that I have no idea about changing of rules because my friend was told me in starting of my work on cryptotalk and again I did not read.