Crypto rules changed? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aroosa Malik

Crypto rules changed?

Well, in fact, I do not think that the forum’s rules have completely changed .. It is possible that there will be one or two rules added or changed from time to time in order to match the work that we do .. Of course this matter will be beneficial to all .. I wish you and everyone luck The good.

A very important question, because the participants in this forum have the right to know what is happening so that the work is done well, then I think that the forum will give details in case of change, and the most important thing from what I understood is to give new ideas and important topics.

This is true, a lot of changes have occurred, where the payment of bonuses for feedback has been disabled and the payment for each useful post has been reduced to 200 satoshi, provided there is also a positive evaluation.

I don't have knowledge and information about your topic because I just joined this platform and I'm still learning things about crypto talk a lot of things to learn about this place and I'm learning things hope soon I'll answer your topic.

Cryptotalk rule can change but the person who is working with fair way don't be sad because crypto platform always thinks about there members best. 

I didn't hear of any changes to the rules on this platform, whether real or false, we'll find out as time goes on; the only thing I noticed is that reputations have deteriorated to the point that many members have stopped giving one another positive ratings, which has always hampered Bitcoin payment; the only payment many members are receiving is Talk Token.

The rules of this forum currently about writing and how to create the correct posts I think have been fixed for a long time, but some rules have changed regarding payment, which is that we are now capturing 200 Satoshi for every comment or good post that has a positive reputation.

Cryptocurrencies are a breath, they do not change, they only borrow their purchasing value in terms of their price, so that it may decrease or rise, but the rules of the forum change constantly as the forum moderators try to bring the forum to the best always.

I don't know much about the changing rules, but as far as I know there is one rule that has changed, where payment for feedback has been disabled, and now to get funds you need a reaction for each post to be paid, and for this we need help old members to understand what has already changed.

Yes friend some rule of this informative crypto forum has been changed like the rule of payment now we get only 200 satoshi and 10 talk tokens on your each useful post and reputation is very important now for your payment on crypto forum do work hard to get best from forum. 

I'm not sure what the new guidelines are. Only one law, according to what I've read, has been altered. They offer talk tokens for responding to bon posts at first, then they don't. You write excellent posts that provide rules detail.

There are some changes happened in crypto. Like payment depends on count post. Count post means in which post you got react. If you don't get any react you will not get payment. So react or reputation so much important here.    

My buddy, the rules on this site have changed. If you just entered this form, you had to read the rules about that kind of form, but now you can go to rules and regulations and find all kinds of stuff.

I don't think so.. The cryptographic and codebase rules are in place and I think they are still the same...Useful comment pays on it
I heard that only one rule was changed that profit was stopped by sending likes...
If you work hard and walk fair, nothing will affect your work.. Sure, changing the rules would make sense.

• +2 1

I am new joiner here and also heard that somo rules and regulations  have been  changed  of crypto currency fourm  kindly help me is this information  true or false  kindly help me  my seniors thank y ok u

Little difference came to the forum. Talk tokens are now only paid us for paid post. Useful posts are those which gain more ratings it means the payment system is now based on rating based.

No such other big revolution came to this forum.

No friend this platform rules can't change on this forum according to my opinion so I think you know updates about this hope you already understand my advice so my some updates can see your notification in your systems so my this platform rules cannot change hope have a nice day buddy.

Well my friend I am new on this forum and I have came to know that we can get any knowledge about this forum on the this forum section. You can get any latest updates about rules or anything you want.

My friend, until now, one rule has changed, which is paying for likes. There is nothing else changing now. You can see the rules and understand them well.

Hi dear how are you? I don't think there is a change in the forum rules, but I know about one rule change, which is that payment for feedback has been disabled, and to get money for your participation you must get a positive evaluation, I don't know if there are more changes, good luck to you.

As I am new to this forum, I cannot give you complete information on changes that have arisen. In my opinion, if there is a new change, it will be known through the moderators, they will be in charge of announcing them and most of them will handle the same rule change.

The crypto has changed its rules very often and We want to achieve a lot of progress, so we have to work on its rules by following the regulations. 

All I know is that a new payment policy has been followed. You will get 200 satoshi for every supported post. I advise you to focus on knowledge, not money, because knowledge is the basis of success. This forum provides us with invaluable information in addition to money. The rules must be reviewed every period.

Only not chang cryptotalk every forum update his rules..but i am not hear this news...am try to fine new rules and continue my work on cryptotalk with following new rules and get good raputation from the modrater..i am fully hopeful hard work pays off and i am get good raputation very soon..