From fear you will Learn and Earn. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdul Qadir khan

From fear you will Learn and Earn.

I think that we should not feel fear too much because this will never let us achieve any success, so that i want to recommend you to replace fear with a good attention and being careful. This will help you to achieve success.

My friend care is better from fear you don't successful with fear is dangerous disease for us we learn knowledge and experience then do work with full confidence its better way to kill the fear 

On 1/5/2021 at 3:49 PM, Abdul Qadir khan said:

Most of the people they have fear but from where it comes from ? It clicks to our mind that before taking step must learn about that ? is it true that senior members guide  us where are we invest and which wallet to be use ??

Dude if you have fear to loss then you should have to get some knowledge and proper research before stepping in into trading and investing whatsoever so proper knowledge and guidance is very much important.

It's okay to be scared from crypto world at the begginig, you must heard about scamming and hacking. I think best think you can do is gaining some knowledge. I can suggest you some wallet and exchange. I beileve binance and coinbase is the most trustable crypto exchanges right now and trust wallet and coinbase wallet is very trustable too.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think fear is good, but within limits. Because fear is an incentive for us to learn, and thus our knowledge and experience increase, and then we can overcome fear

Well you are saying the fact,if you have the fear of particular issue definitely that fear will make you to learn more, so that you can face it but I think something should not make fear here in this forum as you are free to ask and you shall receive the respond of your question.

Of course, experienced members help and guide every member of this forum. The yobit platform for investing is great. We can invest in any coin there and I think the trust wallet is better and safer.

• +1 1

Yes, of course, before we take any step, we should consult an experienced person before investing, learn and then try. It is impossible to achieve success without knowledge and experience. I joined this forum for the purpose of learning and I am learning a lot every day.

The first is learning that you collect more than the earning you get because with earning you can find it everywhere and the learning is only here is this platform you can ask discuss and collect learning, it's the best opportunity 

On 1/5/2021 at 1:49 PM, Abdul Qadir khan said:

Most of the people they have fear but from where it comes from ? It clicks to our mind that before taking step must learn about that ? is it true that senior members guide  us where are we invest and which wallet to be use ??

To speak the truth fear don't teach us but mistakes teach us, if we fear we can't know which is good and which is bad, so taking one step forward even if you lose that will teach you a big lesson, and if you want to invest try to buy a good coins that have big price fluctuations, and use coinbase, blockchain and trust wallets for holding your coins.

yes you are indeed very correct,  from our fear we can learn from them we can even take experience from it. Although truthfully we won't be comfortable if we invest in something that we don't have knowledge about but again we will grab some experience. 

Edited by Manir

being afraid from something is a common thing especially when your money is involved in some kind of investment but you will only be able to learn when you will do something without doing something you would not be able to learn and without learning you would not be able to make money

Older members help us all the time to invest and know how to diversify our investments, but fear will always remain there despite everything, for this we have to gain confidence little by little and go loosening up on investments, we are certainly going to lose money, but not There is nothing better than knowing where to invest and how to get out of operations, and for this we must put fear aside and learn everything that the elderly can teach us.

• +2 1

If there isn't fear then we couldn't enjoy from overcoming it and when we get success by taking any risks then the joy found no bound. So we should overcome our fear and trade crypto-currencies and even we fail in it. We shouldn't stop. Rather, we should take a lesson from you it.

The world of cryptocurrency is very broad and its risks abound.  Everyone is afraid of the unknown.  When we learn.  Encryption.  The fear will gradually disappear.  This wonderful forum gives us a golden opportunity to learn and make money too.  Before investing and trading, we should make a good time to learn from this platform.  We can benefit from the experience of our old members as well.

• +1 1

Fear is wall that blocks your way to success. So we should overcome our fear but we should have fear of rules and regulation of the forum otherwise our comments will be deleted and we will earn nothing.

• +2 1

As a new beginner trust wallet is suitable for get profits. So,you can try it.As a new member you want to first all things from senior members. Then you want to invest or trading coins for get profits. 

On 1/5/2021 at 3:49 PM, Abdul Qadir khan said:

Dear there are many newbies they wants to earn but lack of knowledge is main problem for him. Dear I also suggest that first of all get knowledge and then think about to investment . Also read posts from biggnners session then move on word . I suggest you that digital wallet is safe and best.

20 minutes ago, Orwas1994 said:

Of course my friend the fear can kill your dreams and your success so if you to be successful you have to be courage and do it,you have to work harder and be patient nothing getting in easy ways do your own research and post your useful and good thoughts and opinions, good luck 

@Nay7

@Kingkhan12

@Orwas1994 dear you are right for success just need hard work and patience . If you have these to skills you are winner.

That is true that with fear comes learning. We fear because we think of failing before even giving it a go. But if we overcome our fears then we can go beyond the clouds because without fear there is no stopping. But fear is necessary because with fear it all comes from. If we don't fear we won't want to try it. Even the idea of trying that particular thing will not come. And we fear something we get bumps to try it.

• +1 1

Good afternoon, I would like to speak from my experience and I want to tell you that I was a person who did not do things out of fear or because of something else, which led me to believe that we have to do things even if we are afraid. We must learn from our mistakes, we must make mistakes. This is something that I always keep in mind and that is: "After fear is everything we want" Act with this in mind and it will be easier to do things

• +2 1

Well my don't be afraid from anything because we have many seniors members are here for help. They always helps us and give good guideline which is useful for our junior member. We always give respect to our seniors members.

Fear is a feeling that blocks you, you do not learn much if you are afraid to take the first step, it is a leap of faith, you must dare to take that step in order to be successful, I like a saying from a YouTuber that I keep giving advice on cryptocurrencies, he says "fear does not make money", and it is so, being afraid can prevent you from making a lot of money and can cause you to lose.

• +4 1

Indeed, my friend from fear, you can learn and gain experience, but you must in the end overcome your fears because the fear increased sometimes leads to confusion and loss of self-confidence and thus making mistakes and the inability to learn, especially working here in the forum needs challenge and overcoming fears to become stronger and more experienced in The field of digital currencies and investment

• +2 2

I don't think we should be afraid

I believe that we must face our fears and learn a lot so that our fears become strengths, not weaknesses

At every educational stage you reach in the forum, you will be helped and guided by senior members

I wish you good luck .

• +1 1
  • +3 1